What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
how do you feel about masks, knucklehead?

still wrongfully think the virus is fake?

silly billy

Futile attempt to substitute your phsyco babble :whee: as an answer for questions you know make you look like the IDIOT you're calling me .

2 + 2 = 4 where I come from .

104492533_10220543257364975_5971464198615403076_n.jpg

106218507_10220615819338979_2474127876794730814_n.jpg

:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I told you guys they don't read whats posted. There's so convinced there right they post whats in there head not whats on the screen .

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Russiagate should really be Israeligate. Its just that the majority of our elected representatives are taking money from them, and probably a lot of them are the subjects of blackmail(which is what guys like Epstein are for).

I can sure believe that.

Klompen

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

Definitely worth a read. There are so many stories like this, for decades now. Now our cops are being trained there, and our public officials are being forced to declare oaths of allegiance to Israel. Its stunning in its scale really. Perhaps even more stunning that their capture of our government is so complete. Its honestly pretty impressive, but its still a huge problem.

https://original.antiwar.com/thomas...est-loyalty-oath-you-probably-never-heard-of/

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some questions for the people who think it's all a hoax...

how many people do you think would be required to maintain a world wide conspiracy?

is there a reasonable,logical explanation for what's going on?

do the majority of experts agree with your thinking it's a hoax?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nostradamus warned us of coronavirus and plague in 2020.

There will be a twin year (2020) from which will arise a queen (corona) who will come from the east (China) and who will spread a plague (virus) in the darkness of night, on a country with 7 hills (Italy) and will transform the twilight of men into dust (death), to destroy and ruin the world. It will be the end of the world economy as you know it.”

https://www.kqed.org/arts/13878154/perhaps-nostradamus-predicted-coronavirus-after-all

Klompen

Nostradamus warned us of coronavirus and plague in 2020.

There will be a twin year (2020) from which will arise a queen (corona) who will come from the east (China) and who will spread a plague (virus) in the darkness of night, on a country with 7 hills (Italy) and will transform the twilight of men into dust (death), to destroy and ruin the world. It will be the end of the world economy as you know it.”

https://www.kqed.org/arts/13878154/perhaps-nostradamus-predicted-coronavirus-after-all

That's actually a fake quote. Nostradamus didn't write like that.

shaggyballs

Veteran
this is what i wanna know too

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... it might be shaggy spreading anti mask shit even though he says he wears a mask.

I am telling you what I know, you are spreading lies again.
Did ya try the experiment...no you did not.

Dismissal without substance.

Your full of hot air.

shaggyballs

Veteran
I told you guys they don't read whats posted. There's so convinced there right they post whats in there head not whats on the screen .

I say this same thing about the nevertrumpers...LOL
The nevertrumpers never ever read shit but respond in paragraphs how I am wrong....LOL
I read and respond to even the trolls.

So not everyone is as you say...:friends:

shaggyballs

Veteran
some questions for the people who think it's all a hoax...

how many people do you think would be required to maintain a world wide conspiracy?

is there a reasonable,logical explanation for what's going on?

do the majority of experts agree with your thinking it's a hoax?
Question for those who think they have the whole story here.
Why all the lies?:gaga:

Status
Not open for further replies.