What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

Hempy McNoodle

Looks like the 2020 election was a giant sting operation against the Deep State. I've heard audio recordings of secret poll worker meetings where the leader instructs those in the room on how to cheat. And now I have heard that there is video of machine tampering during the discredited 'water-pipe leak' incident. So, you have legendary crime-fighters; Rudy Giuliani fighting for US on the Civil end and Sydney Powell on the criminal end (arrests?). Twitter has been censoring Sydney Powell. Why? What is their justification? Protecting users from 'false or misleading' information? How can they determine it as false or misleading, when it has not had it's day in court? Are they censoring those who disagree with Sydney Powell? Does it matter? Why? / Why not?

Absolem

Looks like the 2020 election was a giant sting operation against the Deep State. I've heard audio recordings of secret poll worker meetings where the leader instructs those in the room on how to cheat. And now I have heard that there is video of machine tampering during the discredited 'water-pipe leak' incident. So, you have legendary crime-fighters; Rudy Giuliani fighting for US on the Civil end and Sydney Powell on the criminal end (arrests?). Twitter has been censoring Sydney Powell. Why? What is their justification? Protecting users from 'false or misleading' information? How can they determine it as false or misleading, when it has not had it's day in court? Are they censoring those who disagree with Sydney Powell? Does it matter? Why? / Why not?

Bullshit.

If what you said was real it would have been presented to a court by now.
The idea that you have some secret site by a person who YouTubes from his basement and has CIA and FBI type sources and is one of the first to present this is silly.

I never knew one person could be so gullible. Remember when Q said Hillary was going to be arrested and even gave dates? Bet you fell for that one too.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Bullshit.

If what you said was real it would have been presented to a court by now.
The idea that you have some secret site by a person who YouTubes from his basements and has CIA and FBI type sources and is one of the first to present this is silly.

I never knew one person could be so gullible. Remember when Q said Hillary was going to be arrested and even gave dates? Bet you fell for that one too.

but..but...this time it is REAL! :D

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
team chump abandoned sydney powell on the eve of the big reveal... what a whopper of a reveal she must've been planning.

admitted crook flynn is the kraken?

this whole fiasco is better than any reality show anyone could cook up. edge of the seat excitement and side splitting hilarity; our great- grandkids won't even believe it.

Hempy McNoodle

team chump abandoned sydney powell on the eve of the big reveal... what a whopper of a reveal she must've been planning.

admitted crook flynn is the kraken?

this whole fiasco is better than any reality show anyone could cook up. edge of the seat excitement and side splitting hilarity; our great- grandkids won't even believe it.

No. They didn't abandon her. They simply clarified (in a 'strategic communication') that she is working separately (for strategic purposes).

The Kraken is a DOD program that has been gathering and compiling and seeking out evidence against the Deep State (think NSA, Q anon,). Q has suggested that Flynn was targeted because he is a whistleblower who knows where all the evidence is. Sydney Powell is Flynn's lawyer and said she was releasing the Kraken, moments before Trump pardoned Flynn. Is Flynn about to be put into a new powerful position? Now that the case against him is over, can evidence be released? Will Sullivan retire now that he is finished carrying out 'orders?'

Hempy McNoodle

Retired Lt. General McInerney says that the building which was raided in Frankfurt, Germany was a CIA facility. He says that his sources tell him that US special ops members were killed in the raid. What if US elections are, and always have been, controlled by the CIA?

Absolem

Best lie from the Q/YouTube crowd.

"Big tech just censored that video and I can't find it now".

How convenient. The only video in existence to "prove" their point is gone. lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best lie from the Q/YouTube crowd.

"Big tech just censored that video and I can't find it now".

How convenient. The only video in existence to "prove" their point is gone. lol

hidden behind the great wall of derp!

article-2289588-187EBA0C000005DC-723_634x412.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts