What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Kankakee

......." And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. " ......

( Plains of Amuk - Syria )

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
........ " This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.... " ..............

those are some prophetic words, but you should always provide a source chapter verse. otherwise who knows if it's exact.

you have to admire the use of language though, it's powerful.

Kankakee

@gaiusmarius - (2 Timothy 3)

That quote is from the New Testament. Stories about Jesus life and prophecy.

And just think no world control could come about without technology for spying, keeping tabs, control, digital currency couldn't have happened for 1,900 years until now not even 20 years ago. So we are at a very unique time in history.

Everything has quickened towards today.

And no third temple is needed in Jerusalem for prophecy ending. Like many expect. The third temple already sits ( Islam Dome of the Rock Temple ) and on all 4 sides written in Arabic it denies Jesus.

So indeed, just as Jesus said, at the end he will come as a thief in the night ( unexpected )

the sands have almost run dry, time is up for his Patience as this world regarding morality is a 3 ring circus as he denied in ones daily actions. And nobody is perfect far from it but many people also deny God believing they are God ( can do anything in this world without conscience or worry about consequence.

Last edited:

Kankakee

And never forget.

Satan run's this world, hence really scummy people control the governments .....

. His ass beating is coming soon ..... the evil in power today have no clue whats coming. The Bible give wisdom but for those who deny it, they are blind and can't see whats coming ..... and without biblical wisdom its really hard extracting information from said Bible. An unbeliever can't get past a few words let alone pages as its truths and wisdom are hidden.

CaptainDankness

This is why I'm not a Christian.

. Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

Of course some say Jesus was better but God said you should put no God before me. Basically if you disregard God and follow Jesus alone you are a heretic. Judaism and Muslims follow basically the same original teachings.

We are witnessing the beginning of a very big and brutal Holy War. Even Kim in North Korea said it was going to be a Holy War. I'm against them all but they have the nuclear, biological and chemical weapons, I have a few guns and know how to make some high explosives. LMAO, the little man has no chance once the War begins.

Basically we are all fucked we have a chance to overthrow our governments now. Of course the elite are very smart they fund ISIS, Al Qeada, ANTIFA, Blacklivesmatter, neo-Nazis and Patriots alike so we bicker and fight amongst each other while they set the stage for their great Holy War.

Only conclusion I can draw from what is going on in the world today. You can look up videos of all the bunker complexes they have in America alone. Obviously they exist all over the world even Antarctica I bet my life on it. Don't matter where they build them it's fairly warm everywhere on Earth just 3 feet under the soil.

I might survive, at least my family but we won't have weapons to fight the armies that come out of the bunkers. Christians, Jesuits, Jews, and Muslims are going to duke it out in the very end.

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol at you doomsayers.a nuclear bomb will not be dropped in a war in our lifetime and probably not the next.there's no way we are gonna go backwards like that.we decided long ago that it's just not worth the damage and all nuclear bombs are just bargaining chips.it's all just scare tactics.

Cannavore

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cannavore you will wake up...sooner or later...

this stupid photo comparing is another trick to make serious discussion unable...

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
wtf you talking bout..here we see clearly youre contribute nothing to the topic...sero non..only nonsense...you making fun over nonsense...its like you making fun over yourself...
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

my bad. george soros hacked my account and posted those things to discredit the conspiracy.

Kankakee

Deuteronomy is from the Old Testament ...

Jesus and the New Testament came so all can be saved. Jesus did away with all commandments except Love as his only commandment.

Nobody is hiding from whats unfolding around us. The only shield is belief in Jesus once this happens all fear goes by, by .....

How quickly can food markets dry up and 98% of people will do " whatever it takes " so they can go back and start engulfing materialism again ??? Goose stepping for the USD. Would not be hard controlling many in 2018 forcing control. How many people can service debts without life crumbling, how's that saving account balanced against liabilities ? I bet most would tap out savings in weeks if not a few months ..... And if the economy crashes and " someone " promises utopia, then you get millions following Hitler ...

And history today is indeed mirroring the 30's and 40's before world war. The global economy is running off 50 trillion in quantitative easing / financial alchemy. So all assets pressed up by funny money after 2008. But unlike 2008, the world is not very chummy today regarding one for all and all for one.

And never forget, a satanist wants this outcome. Control, power and will lie like the sky is blue as they have no morals, love lying and cheating as it empowers them feeding the beast.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
if satanists and evil rule the world why are the jails filled with those who predominantly identify as christian? are the satanist judges and cops framing all these innocent christians?

CaptainDankness

Lol at you doomsayers.a nuclear bomb will not be dropped in a war in our lifetime and probably not the next.there's no way we are gonna go backwards like that.we decided long ago that it's just not worth the damage and all nuclear bombs are just bargaining chips.it's all just scare tactics.

If we take out North Korea it's going to have to be with nuclear bombs. Of course WW3 won't be all nuclear weapons Russia knows better than to hit America and America knows better than to hit Russia.

Biological warfare on the other hand is very doable and will be more effective and safer in the long run. We are not going to fight the Korean War all over again not with the weapons they have, along with China's man power again.

CaptainDankness

Deuteronomy is from the Old Testament ...

Jesus and the New Testament came so all can be saved. Jesus did away with all commandments except Love as his only commandment.

Nobody is hiding from whats unfolding around us. The only shield is belief in Jesus once this happens all fear goes by, by .....

How quickly can food markets dry up and 98% of people will do " whatever it takes " so they can go back and start engulfing materialism again ??? Goose stepping for the USD. Would not be hard controlling many in 2018 forcing control. How many people can service debts without life crumbling, how's that saving account balanced against liabilities ? I bet most would tap out savings in weeks if not a few months ..... And if the economy crashes and " someone " promises utopia, then you get millions following Hitler ...

And history today is indeed mirroring the 30's and 40's before world war. The global economy is running off 50 trillion in quantitative easing / financial alchemy. So all assets pressed up by funny money after 2008. But unlike 2008, the world is not very chummy today regarding one for all and all for one.

And never forget, a satanist wants this outcome. Control, power and will lie like the sky is blue as they have no morals, love lying and cheating as it empowers them feeding the beast.
Jesus is said to be the son of God not God himself. Don't matter what some people think others believe God is the true King.

Of course different churches teach different things, the Vatican and Jesuits have the most money and power and have killed billions in the name of the Father the son and the holy spirit. God comes first and says to kill all non believers.

Some Christian groups have different opinions just like Muslims and Jews. Really kind of hard to choose if you just read the book with an open mind. Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. You would think God could keep his fucking story straight. Lol

Pretty much why I don't believe any religion, I was raised Catholic even went to Catholic school for 2 years don't believe any of it really.

Kankakee

Human civilization has ALWAYS been this way. Sumer was the first known human settlement and their civilization soon descended into dynastic rule and constant war with competing villages. Humans are a nasty animal there has never been an innocent group of people or some nostalgic age of peace. Even native americans traded slaves and established empires.

Truth is, people have it better now than they ever did, so if you think shit sucks now try to put some historical perspective into that mindset.

It's always been the same ???

Did they have t.v.'s teaching kids over the last 1,900 years ??? Kids learn about killing, sex, drugs, pill's all 24/7 in almost every home on earth.

Did they have materialism like this ? No. Everyone is God today doing as they wish. All the crap / materialism we cycle thru over and over but never satisfied. Picking up magazines that feed the beast / marketing. The t.v.'s , media now a platform for evil. I'm waiting on a t.v. channel that teaches you about the dangers of everything instead of " selling " it. " Cool " moves, shows teaching good or evil. ( what someone thinks good / evil is not my problem ) Everyone can do as they wish but some believe they will not answer for actions, again free will has been given. People worried about looks, cloths, cars look at me, me,me .... idol worship of the media, sports stars, movie stars etc.

Abortions ( killing of soul's ) never happened like this previous 1,900 years.Now look at the technology nothing like this for 1,900 years plus. Every part of the globe is a hotspot of unrest. Besides sickness killing people over the previous 1,900 nothing like the last 100 years regarding killing. WWi, WWII and ALL the killings across the globe / cities etc. So yes we have had killing and unrest since the beginning of time but not hyper focused like the last 100 years.

And it's all quickening.

Last edited:

Kankakee

At the very least people should be aware of economics. The debt issues for the USA government , states and counties ( your social security / liability ), Russian economy, Chinese economy everyone including people with massive debt's. Almost all individuals in massive debt (vs ) liabilities. ( how long can you pay off debts without income - weeks or months, then what ?? )

And quantitative easing sine 2007. The only reason we did not have a total global depression in 2007 was the central banks buying government bonds, driving down interest rates thus re-inflating bad assets. Stocks, bonds, homes, car values all have gone up because of this alchemy. So if we agree " central banks " / elite controlled system now question this in the OP thread ?

If they re-inflated system, they can crash it. And if someone IS evil they love killing, chaos, destruction etc .....

Now everyone look across the USA, Europe across the globe. What would happen during a global depression and who has control of this ? Will everyone be singing and dancing or fighting ?

The only thing keeping the world from total chaos in 2018 is these Rothchild central bankers.

So buckle up, this shit show ride is gonna get a little bumpy soon and everyone will forget about the latest hype strain or latest fancy car or latest phone or latest mcmansion ....

Last edited:

Bulldog11

Veteran
Wow Gypsy. Thanks for linking me to this thread.

So you do get it, lol. :biggrin:

I read the first page word for word, I am going to let it sink in. Not many people in the world will even understand the first page of this thread, let alone fear it. This is exactly what is going on in the world, they even announced another 200 million immigrants in EU by 2030. Seriously profound Gypsy, hats off to you. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts