What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales of a Budtender

Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
We have a patient I'll call Joe, he was a regular coming in a few times a week getting small amounts(5 to 10 dollar or compassion if he was broke) and I don't want to talk bad about ppl but he was pretty bad, drooling and wearing the same cloths, no one really likes waiting on him lol

He has since moved about an hour away so he doesn't come in any more but still calls us to say hi or what ever....he called the other day to tell us his girlfriend swallowed a chicken bone and was in the hospital, I would never wish any bad shit on ppl but that had me almost to tears when my co worker was telling us about the call...he was doing the best imitation of his voice and sounded just like him....how the fuck do you swallow a chicken bone??? lol

I sure wish we could be rec now, sucks have to wait so long for it to happen

I had an employee from Guam who would eat all the bones to whatever chicken dish he was eating...

Cringing when id hear his do that...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a great time at the cup this year, met some new peeps and got to catch up with old friends!

Just an update on the chicken lady, she is still in the hospital, must have been one hell of a chicken bone.
This guy brings in a mason jar filled about half way with keif, my boss looks in the jar and sees it has hairs all in it lol She asked him if he had dogs, nope just cats lol needless to say didn't get the keif hahah

theJointedOne

Veteran
i had one guy yeaaaars ago he brought by a bunch of bubble hash, but it was full of fools gold!

he amended his soil with pyrite and it stics to the buds when there is wind in the garden, and all the hash had pyrite in it lol nasty, but he was bragging about it yay lol

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a lady just come in and she said she had Morgellons Disease, she showed me pictures of her finger with a piece of fiber coming out of it! She said they come out her fingers and other parts of her body.
I wasn't sure what to do for her, I don't think we have anything that would help, it looked like the most painful thing in the world! I gave her some topical and some CBD tinctures to try to help with the pain. wtf that poor person, I can't even imagine having that happen to me.

One researcher heated the fibers up to 600c and it didnt burn. They tried to match it in a database of thousands of fibers and it was something unique. I used to think this was bullshit...I mean if you look it up you see stuff like chemtrails causing nanofibers...crazy to think that this is actually real and you saw it for yourself. No one understands it apparently!

Theres a half decent article about it on io9 where I got the info. I guess Joni Mitchell says she suffers from it.

Green Squall

Had a lady just come in and she said she had Morgellons Disease, she showed me pictures of her finger with a piece of fiber coming out of it! She said they come out her fingers and other parts of her body.
I wasn't sure what to do for her, I don't think we have anything that would help, it looked like the most painful thing in the world! I gave her some topical and some CBD tinctures to try to help with the pain. wtf that poor person, I can't even imagine having that happen to me.

Sounds like a form hypochondria? I wonder if if a sativa dominant strain might ease the mental symptoms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No Tess I didn't just pictures on her phone.....she said she was a nurse for 35 years and put casts on ppl and that's how she got this weird shit in her....she said a few times ppl thinks she is crazy but I could see she was not making it up. She said they come out of all kinds of parts of her body, her eyes, fingers, nipples....I felt so bad for her, can't imagine the pain that causes!!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
1st time Ive ever heard of Morgellons Disease, but I have pulled fibers out of myself 3 times - red, blue and silver - all from my forearms. I would get an itchy bump, scratch it, it tears, then "what the... fuck..?". The silver strand was like ultra fine aluminum wool, extremely malleable but wouldn't break.

If it had only happened once, I probably wouldn't remember it.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope you all had a good holiday....on to 2017! Damn where does the time go?

Just an update on "Joe" and his girlfriend that swallowed the chicken bone, she passed away a few days ago. Joe is so sad, that poor guy, he was living in her house and she owned it but has no family so the house is going back to the bank, he has no where to go not sure what he's going to do. What a sad situation....

Still getting lots of inquiries about selling rec, has a cpl come in yesterday and they said they were dispensing rec in so cal, has anyone else heard that? My boss said that if the city allowed it we could sell rec right now but not sure how the tax thing would work at this point.

Skip

Veteran
Still getting lots of inquiries about selling rec, has a cpl come in yesterday and they said they were dispensing rec in so cal, has anyone else heard that? My boss said that if the city allowed it we could sell rec right now but not sure how the tax thing would work at this point.
Yes, I heard the same thing from someone working in a medical dispensary. They said they might be able to sell rec sooner if their city will permit it.

The rec law is already in effect for individuals, so it's stupid not to allow medical dispensaries, already licensed, to sell rec. It's going to happen anyway.

So wherever you folks live, just lobby your local bureaucrats to allow rec permits now.

idiit

Veteran
herald kautz vella is a leading researcher on the cause of morgellons. linked below is an article by him on time loop solutions and a link to a video where he discusses the stuff. linked to heavy metal poisoning that leads to candida. if the candida gets real bad it evolves into full blown morgellons. pretty edgey stuff and i'm not vouching for harald's perspective. I did have candida and killed it with nano silver. my candida was presumably caused by heavy metal poisoning. I was so sick I had to pull myself up stairs by the staircase rails. i'm ok now. took about a year to recover.

http://www.timeloopsolution.com/english/morgellons_e.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMCll7dulqk

https://www.bing.com/search?q=heavy...303FA2EFD84B52B2298D950268774E&FORM=QBLH&sp=1

^ heavy metal detox google page.

i used food grade charcoal and diatomaceous earth for heavy metal detox.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=heavy%20metal%20detox%20diatomaceous%20earth&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=heavy%20metal%20detox%20diatomaceou&sc=0-29&sk=&cvid=01D69AB174DD460BB349EC699874432A

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn idiiit that sounds horrible, glad your doing better

I have been crazy busy, with trimming and work it's non stop lol
We lost a budtender about a month ago, he moved away so we have been on the look out for some one to replace him, sooo this girl that worked at the other dispensary in town came in and said she quit for a number of reasons and had wanted to come in and see our shop. She is nice but really spacey and doesn't know much about cannabis even tho she has worked in one before but it was only for 6 weeks or so but still...no clue
I don't know what will happen, time will tell I guess, it's so hard to have some one new come in....
We have our regulars, the quirky "off" people that we love to see lol one guy is a young kid that has some real emotional issues, wears the same cloths every day, wears his shoes till they fall off his feet. So when he comes in we know the drill,today he asked for .80 cents of Mazar Sherif lol I was trying not to laugh when the other budtender was getting his "order" but that was funny, should have seen the teeny tiny bud that was in the tray lol

More stories to come, I'll post this weekend when I can take a minute.
Peace and puffs

Green Squall

LOL at the .80 cents kid. I would have made him take .20 cents from the take a penny leave a penny tray to at least round it to a dollar!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Poor kid, next time he comes in give him a five sack on the house and make his day

He comes in every day, it wouldn't make a difference for him.....still come in and ask for shake or compassion, but I like your compassion, some times I wish I could just give it away.....

The girl we hired didn't work out, she was a ditz, couldn't stay focused and get to know the products and she quit the other day, just when the boss was going to let her go lol
New girl has started yesterday and she is way better so far, so we will see if she works out.

It amazes me the clones that are sold, we can't keep them on the shelves, I don't want to get to specific but there's a certain group of ppl that are CONSTANTLY coming in or calling about clones! And it's not even close to growing out door yet but it doesn't seem like it some days lol

Went to a cpl of collectives in Oregon last weekend just to see what it was all bout, prices are crazy which I already knew but I still wanted to see how they were....got some ideas that we might use. It was a lot different that's for sure.
Puffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts