What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

buzzmobile

Veteran
Three cups in the morning and I'm good for the rest of the day. Go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I managed to get banned from another pot site lol All I did was log in. I have been on a post ban about 5 years, so I feel sure it's not something I said :) (post banned for owning a mod who had been hounding someone incorrectly for a full 10 years. Davey knob jockey, the pirate wannabe with the many accounts he uses to fake support for himself. The long standing thread in question deleted)

That's bad sport. I just logged in to show my face on the old timer thread (rip), as we used to chat

I could join again, but frankly, my only interest is watching it spiral down. It's not worth it

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I had the TV on last night with the trump speech going on in the background.

He said "FUCK!" loud and clear.

The crowd was shocked but then went wild! :D

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I managed to get banned from another pot site lol All I did was log in. I have been on a post ban about 5 years, so I feel sure it's not something I said :) (post banned for owning a mod who had been hounding someone incorrectly for a full 10 years. Davey knob jockey, the pirate wannabe with the many accounts he uses to fake support for himself. The long standing thread in question deleted)

That's bad sport. I just logged in to show my face on the old timer thread (rip), as we used to chat

I could join again, but frankly, my only interest is watching it spiral down. It's not worth it

I was a member at Cannabis Culture but they've been gone a while now. Not sure what happened to those forums. Spent my late teens/early 20s there on CC. Narc Hemmoroid is probably still around. Unless he died? I think Narc and Jodie got divorced. There has to be some good forums left besides icmag

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Cannabis Culture, I was there when that ship started to sink (merryjane). What happened was complicated, Narc got caught playing Robin Hood, stealing from the rich (USA customers with expensive seed orders who never received seeds) and polishing his rep by giving to Canadians. When found out, he threatened to 'turn in' to USA LEO anyone who tried to mess with his business because he had their name/address!

That's where he earned the title Narc Emery.

............ business was never the same.

After the recent #Me Too movement caught up with Narc (do to his shenanigans during that time involving underage girls at CC) he moved to Colombia.

......... did a recent search just yesterday and he's now back in BC working with his brother at Emery Bros. seeds.

As for Jodie, everyone seems to hate her too! ;) :tongue:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I think the real win here at IC, is that we don't have any mods that feel like gods gift to growing.

Most forums have a god mod. Somebody that must remain at the top. They will pretend to be your friend, but are just keeping you talking. Looking for a reason to push you down. Asking for pics if you never post any is a sure sign they are trying to mount you. If you wave your best dick pic, they will go quiet. A quiet god mod is a bad sign. They won't return to posting until after they ban who they feel challenged by. Which as you don't agree with everything they say, will be a ban for misinformation. These forums are easy to spot, as they do seem to have a god as a mod. Somebody clearly ahead of the pack. Because they eliminate anyone close to them. Pick nearly any other forum, and all the better posts come from the mod team. As soon as you see that gap between the mods and the general population, you know no decent grower can survive there for long.
Look at IC. There is no correlation between growing ability and being a mod. That's just not a thing.

Green Squall

I smoke every damn day, mostly in the late day/evenings, yet have never really been into edibles because they've always knocked me on my ass...They were simply never my scene, but I've been playing around with mircodoses lately - between 2.5mg and 5mg - and am really enjoying that background feeling. I don't feel intoxicated, yet music sounds better, food is more enjoyable and I feel a sense of serenity and focus. I'll continue to experiment with the doses and see what suits me best.

Dispensary gummies are probably not the most economical way to consume THC, but I can appreciate how easy it is for one to dial in an exact dose.

Green Squall

I spoke with someone today about cannabis legalization and they are against it because apparently it causes violent behavior. I mean, jesus fucking christ....seriously? The only person I've ever heard who pushed this point is Tucker Carlson.

Three Berries

House Passes Bill to Federally Decriminalize Marijuana

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lando...to-federally-decriminalize-marijuana-n2605404

The U.S. House of Representatives on Friday voted largely along party lines to pass legislation to decriminalize marijuana possession at the federal level.

Passed by a 220-204 vote, the bill had three Republicans – Reps. Matt Gaetz (FL), Brian Mast (FL) and Tom McClintock (CA) – vote in favor while two Democratic congressmen, Reps. Chris Pappas (N.H.) and Henry Cuellar (TX), opposed it.

The Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment and Expungement Act introduced last year by Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) would clear marijuana-related convictions from a person's criminal record and would formally remove the substance from the federal list of controlled substances.

Petrochemical

FB_IMG_1648903952213.jpg
found it