TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
    how come if the bowls are them, I am the one getting high?
    Try passing to the left.
    “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

Yes it will cut.....yes it will keeeeilllll....but will it cut dave bakers man bun? Idk
      I eat legos

Comment

I'm going to have to ask you to leave the forge.
        “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
        Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

they push case next three weeks, never ending story, but this time i got them..
          This is who I am, this is what the world made me I don't give a f*ck whether you love me or hate me I'm gonna die like that,
          forever at war, hated by most, loved by few, respected by all

Comment

A new battery for the fish sonar, and much progress re. packing for the trip. Then I dropped a butane soldering torch cylinder on my right foot; no socks, and thin leather moccasin-type slippers to absorb the blow. My toe's black & blue now. My son recommended putting small popsicle sticks on it with bandaging tape, to make a splint to wear inside my wool socks and bunny boots.

Kids these days.... Sometimes all too practical, & then.. not.

Comment

We just tape it to the nearest unbroken toe and we're good to go.
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
              - Mark Twain

"Plants do things for a reason, they don't just decide one day to get root rot or act funny." -Weedhound
              R.I.P

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom. -Francis Bacon

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation. -Moliere

You're behaving as if there is no hope. Someone musta told you you were hopeless and you believed them! That's it, isn't it? What you believe about yrself rests on a pile of someone else's shit! - Teddybrae

Comment

Originally posted by Weezard View Post
                We just tape it to the nearest unbroken toe and we're good to go.
                Thank the Cosmos for endorphins, right?

Comment

Originally posted by moose eater View Post

Thank the Cosmos for endorphins, right?
                  Yep. And a little cannabis inhalation titration.
                  "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
                  - Mark Twain

"Plants do things for a reason, they don't just decide one day to get root rot or act funny." -Weedhound
                  R.I.P

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation. -Moliere

You're behaving as if there is no hope. Someone musta told you you were hopeless and you believed them! That's it, isn't it? What you believe about yrself rests on a pile of someone else's shit! - Teddybrae

Comment

I recently smoked the most potent marijuana I've ever had - it's called Super Lemon Haze. Got it at the dispensary. You don't feel that high after smoking a few bowls but then after 5 minutes the HAZE high hits you. Super cerebral and happy feeling. And it last a very long time. Turns into a nap while still pretty high after 2 hours. Looked close and the buds are really nice. Good lemon smell too. Not sure where you guys can get this strain but it's definitely worth growing and smoking. Also bought some kief and an ounce of gg4. It's pretty much NYC diesel. Really sour. Piff maybe? Closest I've smoked to NYC puff in like 10 years

Comment

I enjoyed SLH when I grew it out many years ago, nice choice

Comment

GG4 giving me the munchies badly now.

Comment

Yay! The old emoticons are restored

I hope the Private Reputation system will soon be restored also

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered190 View Post
                            I enjoyed SLH when I grew it out many years ago, nice choice
                            I've not grown it myself yet have smoked my fair share. Certainly would love to get a hold of her for a future run.

Comment

I want my home page back.
                              Not liking the long wait to open messenger.
                              And where are my photo albums? (Edit: Found them under "Media")
                              Newer is not mo' betta. :(
                              - Mark Twain

R.I.P

Comment

Dammit Janet!
                                Argg... there will be no he/ she's in my garden, at least whilst I can still see Off with their heads I say,
                                as there are too many balls to just pluck em.
                                Ahh... and so it goes. Ever onward!

Comment

Working...
                                X