What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh. I was stoned :tumbleweed: must be
I've used a leader pump for a long time. The leader pumps arrived on the scene around 2015. I noticed they made a pricing error on Amazon for the 1hp($190). After posting on ICMAG They sold out lol. The price today for the same pump is $600. I still have the pump but don't use it anymore.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
working on the nem x mac...some real stinkers in the 8 phenos...

IMG_20240422_193408124.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Loriented

Oh, Unc. I just remembered this story. My brother bought a QP back in 1987. He took it with him on a cross country trip. He left PA, drove to see me (I was in Colorado at the time). Then he went on to California, to LA to see Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Strip. Then he drove to Arizona to see a family friend. Then when he was near Las Cruces NM, he got pulled over for doing over 90 MPH. They found the QP in his van, and tried sticking him with hefty fines and jail time due to it being 4 ounces, and assuming he brought it from Mexico, being so close to the border. The thing is, it was 4 ounces a few weeks before, but he had 50 or more roaches in the ash tray, and was positive it was closer to 3.5 or less after he smoked all that. Our lawyer friend here in PA got involved. The Lawyer forced the DA or whomever, to subtract the weight of the large Ziploc bag.
Needless to say, he got off with just a fine, lost his weed, and they confiscated about 2K $$$.
They real kicker was, they did not take the 50 roaches out of the ashtray, so he still had something to smoke on the way back to PA......

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gotta make a grow store run again..bloom nutes...sorta important...got half of this batch of pre-trimming done yesterday...and washed 35 20oz cups which is just like pot washing...

Latest posts

Latest posts