What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A. Meeting Hall - Doors Are Always Open (Seeds Anonymous) Share Your Relapses

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
hey frank, what's up buddy? :wave:

i feel asleep early last night and woke up very, very early... in my sick state, the first thing that crossed my mind was the CVSeeds drop...

feeling some excitement, i rubbed the sleep from my eyes, made my way to the computer and prepared to relapse... :D

i was very pleasantly surprised to see some CV bin listings... quickly going over finances in my head and realizing funds are low, i tried to justify picking up some Purple Berry Bx...

I couldn't justify it :cry:

but I'M SICK with disease and addiction, so I bought em anyway !!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

oops, i mean i relapsed again. :hide: :peek:

I'm GP and I'm an Seedaholic...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

for years I hoarded fine genetics and eventually came to the realization that I would never live long enough to grow them all out so I've been giving them away. I now have the seeds I'd like to focus on growing and not much more.

GP73LPC

Veteran
you are our example Stoner4Life...

Because of you the rest of us can hope, dream and keep trying... :good:

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trip x blueberry... Guilty.
5 x as guilty on cannacopia bubba x dc ...gonna bx bubba..hunt is on!

Phillthy and I were neck and neck eh, 2 years ago? I sought help after they wouldn't take more sperm or plasma weekly.... :laughing: I was only 4k deep then.

In fact, his two pack habit is my logical curse inflicted...LMAO!

dank.Frank

Huh? I thought I that I was going nuts, I guess that I'm not alone.

Yeah, I fell for that Trip x Blueberry too 'cause I though it was like the last pack. That bubba x dc was a good pick-up. Nice value.

I mainly go for seeds that I feel are undervalued but have the potential to do very well. I don't often fall for the name game.

You guys make me look like an amateur....

R.Fortune

B

bench warmer

Man up people! No victims allowed. Take no prisoners (just their beans).

If it will help ease your disfunctions, I'll hold those seeds for you.
Since I rarely pop any of my own, they should be safe.

Hell, you can hold my food stamp collection as collateral. :bigeye:

^^^Translation:
I'm milquetoast to a well hyped strain. But denial got me through 10 years of a Kraft Dinner & sugar water diet. LOL!!! :puke:

:ying:

GP73LPC

Veteran
S4L, i was walking behind that mirror when you looked up, are you sure it was me you saw? :dunno:

lol @ bench warmer, i am on my way to a ramon noodles and water diet. and you CANNOT hold my beans sir :D

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
hahaha shit bro when i said it i didnt realize you made a thread already!

LOL! Thats great bro,, i might become a full member here at S.A.

Not that this is the place for it but those OGRE beans will be up on the Bay tomorrow morning... so...haha

Later bro, SGS

GP73LPC

Veteran
welcome SGS, nice to see ya here :tiphat:

we all suffer from the same affliction here... take a seat anywhere and feel free to speak, listen or just drink coffee and smoke ;)

i checked out your OGRE thread and those beans are now on my list. :D

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Does staring at this for 3 days count?

picture.php

GP73LPC

Veteran
staring at Santa for 3 days while he smokes the never ending joint... :joint:

you're in Doc, all addicts are welcome here...

obsessive compulsives too..

i can't decide which i am... :dunno:

U

unthing

haven't bought anything since summer..

after reading this i'm thinking that should i get meself a christmas present since recent collection is reasonable sized, could run it all in couple of years and only few strains i haven't popped at all.

Latest posts

Latest posts