Attachments

• P1011498.jpg
    P1011498.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 44

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's the name of the strains I am looking at......hmmmmm.....they don't have a name. Would kick you in the ass indica be a name cause that's what they are doing right now and the best part is the cost factor is 40% less than what I was paying these last few years and a notch above in quality. :good:

imiubu

Mango Haze is always my #1 morning go to. Clarity, energy + serious motivation from this lovely gal.
Flavor and aroma are very pleasant also.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Dang the forum looks pretty dead. Three months of posts on one page. I've been gone a while. Came back hoping to find things flourishing now that marijuana legalization is becoming more widespread. Alas it seems like things got way slower. Last time I was here one day might take up several pages.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
We still here...I have too much on my plate in the daytimes after decades of wake and baking...but its saturday today so wake and bake with some earl!!! Well some bho shatter rolled into a snake with my organic tobacco into a hashy hashy...

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Yes, it's Saturday. Of course, I am retired so Saturday's aren't quite as significant anymore. But it is still a good excuse to wake & bake . . . as if I ever need one. I started with a small one-hit pipe of Zamaldelica flower to wake up. Then I added some Black Zombie bubble hash to hit #2. Then bubble hash on it's own . . . etc . . . etc :rasta:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
We still here...I have too much on my plate in the daytimes after decades of wake and baking...but its saturday today so wake and bake with some earl!!! Well some bho shatter rolled into a snake with my organic tobacco into a hashy hashy...

Well I knew some were still here I was just noticing it was far less active. Not that it really matters much these days. Circumstances have prevented me from doing any grows in the past several years and while my state has embraced medical marijuana and there id even a dispensary in my home town and another not too far away and I have a disability that qualifies me for a card to buy, the way it's set up in my state access is more of a money racket then true access. Virtually anyone willing to pay the $200 annual fee can get a card just by claiming they have insomnia. Unfortunately the fee and the fairly high prices in the dispensaries (street prices or higher but the quality is excellent) are beyond my disability income to afford. As a result I've been sober for about 4 years except one joint a niece by marriage slipped me last year when I went to Texas for my wife's funeral (she was born in Texas so wanted to be buried there). I'm hoping that with a democratically controlled government that soon will see marijuana at least removed from schedule 1 to schedule 3 or lower if not legalized nationally. Then maybe I can start growing outdoors in the spring and summer in my backyard? Otherwise I'll have to wait until I can afford to purchase an LED grow setup or come into enough money that I can afford the dispensaries as they currently are.

Of course I don't actually have to wake and bake to be able to post in this thread but it takes almost all the fun out of it if I can't.