What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quad Cities Bud Growers Guide

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was gifted this today by a friend, its producers ask for it to be shared
but as you know we're prohibited from doing this so I'll just post this
much of it and perhaps you can Google up a way to find a copy or two.
The more I read through this disc the more I dig it.......

Quad Cities Bud Growers Guide

Detailed info in each of these categories:

The origins of the word cannabis explained:

Hey mods, not so much grow info as it is about the generous info being produced and offered for free (not by me btw)please leave this in the Den instead of moving it to grow forums.

H

Hal

seems like there might be some copyright issues with it. Aren't those books the property of their authors?

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
copyright laws are bullshit anyway and i don't see what the big deal is if the
content was being handed out for free. i use torrent sites quite regularity and
have seen most of this information available. all someone did was consolidate
it into one a cd-rom.
Fuck_copyright.gif

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Sound really cool. Somebody put in a little work and wants all to have for free. Dont see that very often.

Make copies and tape a pack of seeds to the case.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Make copies and tape a pack of seeds to the case.
great idea bro, I've got a couple of old comps that were never licensed to me, untraceable really, I could make copies rather anonymously and hand them out at various events.......

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Hell ya mon. If only one in ten actually grows them, you still did the world a huge favor.

U

ureapwhatusow

cough mediafire.com it and share it via PM cough

:)

just a thought

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
this is a really good idea. we dont need that particular grow guide, why not just use other ones???

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
anyone done a virus scan on this to make sure there's nothing that installs any info sender programs? seems like a great idea overall, but the paranoia in me has to remain

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone done a virus scan on this to make sure there's nothing that installs any info sender programs? seems like a great idea overall, but the paranoia in me has to remain
you are correct FT, there's only one place that I know of in this file that when clicked on references an 'info sending program' you can then choose to opt out of that single file (it's in the games section)

EDIT:
I've had this on my comp for 4 months and all is good here.......

U

ureapwhatusow

OK

i have done an initial inspection of the quad city guide

its basically a compilation of information (75% of which ive seen on the I-net)

I do not have it on CD (I was sent a copy digitally) so it does not autorun which is my preference

I did not run the installs for the games or extras, I do not want to run code without de-compiling and reading it (yeah right like im that motivated) most the executables are games or grow sims which have no interest to me

It is a compilation of disparate grow information from all digital sources

most are in simple .pdf or .html format

I simpy went to the HTML directory and ran the INDEX.HTML file

that launched the screen S4L posted above

the links in that menu mostly resolve to other html pages and pdf documents on the cd

i think its a most excellent collection of information i am so so glad its been made available

that doesn't mean i am calling the executable files in the program directory safe

but you dont need them for any of the great information to be read and learned

great find thanks for bringing it our attention S4L

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
S4L and Ureap (hey FAM:wave:):

good info on checking out those executable files. if I didn't say this before, then I'm sure this will be an excellent resource for many people for sure!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I was given a hard copy (disc) that was scanned for virus by the tech head that gave it to me, as long as you have current anti virus scanning software all should be safe. as usual, always visit outside links at your discretion.

Latest posts

Latest posts