Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

sometimes the best sleep I'll get is one of my naps, how 'bout you guys and gals?

I won't be sticking around to monitor this thread cause I'm gonna go lie down now.......

Ya, I could use a nap...

And stay off my lawn!!!

Comment

yup its about 2pm been on the computer for awhile and gettin tired ..... time for a nap before the ball & chain gets home from work .

by the way..... i think i like this role reversal thing i got going here. she works now & i stay home clean the house & tend to my garden ...... lifes good !

all of it ...... her idea !!

current tour with brain & brewer
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan

Comment

I work a 12 hour night shift, so I often take naps on my days off, or the day I go back to work.

And since I'm a bona fide insomniac anyway, I'll catch a few winks anytime I can

Cherry Bomb x C99

"To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of Bullshit."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

Weed naps rock, but Im wrecked for the rest of the day
          sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Comment

Need?? Oh Hell No..Enjoy on the other hand..Sure
            sigpic

Comment

I get a nap in prolly 4-5 days out of the week

Comment

i take my nappie on my lunch brake,about 15 min,works for me to finish of the rest of the day
                grtz
                D
                sigpicRasta live up!!
                smoke&fly!!

Comment

I try to take a couple 15 minute power naps during the day. Its nice until the wife catches me and wakes me up. she's very anti-nap.
                  "I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."
                  General Douglas MacArthur
                  sigpic
                  *Red Dirt Warrior*

Comment

I can't remember not being tired all the fuckin' time.
                    "There is no truer calling to mankind than that of true conservatism..."
                    ---------------------------------
                    MPD's Ultimate Stealth Cabinet Construction Project

MPD's Ultimate Super Stealth DIY Fan Muffler Construction Project

Please PM me if you suffer chronic migraine headaches. I have research to share.

Comment

Once you let go of the nagging anxiety that there is "always shit that needs done around here" it's very productive, peaceful sleep.I get some of my most creative thinking done during those power naps as well.

Comment

I 'm ... sometimes I nap. sometimes I feel nineteen and go all day.
                        Last edited by wilbur; 12-06-2011, 00:13. Reason: security

Comment

nothing like a power nap and wakeing up to fresh just out of the oven!

TT

Comment

I'm sixty three and I take a nap every day, just cause I can.

Liberalism is the trust of the people tempered by prudence.
                            Conservatism is the distrust of the people tempered by fear.

William H Gladstone

Comment

I'm 47 and take a nap weather I need it or not.I find it easy to get in the habit of taking one everyday,especially when I light that oil.

Comment

Working...
                              X