No announcement yet.

Please PM me your personal experience with CHS Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to report, I've had another attack.

I know my bud is neem free. I've been feeling so good and optimistic I hit the gym. First time in my life.

Had a good workout but then had an attack last night. I wonder if the exercise was the same as a stress incident.

Think I'll stop smoking for a while. Haven't really had a break in 17 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
      Cannabis absorbs and holds onto it, without it breaking down.

Do you have lab tests/ tissue analysis to validate these claims? Would love to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by kickapoo View Post
        Do you have lab tests/ tissue analysis to validate these claims? Would love to see them.
        I don't need them, my personal testing was unerringly conclusive. I'd like to see them done for others though.

I tested it twice, as the only variable in my grow. Once with azamax, once with azatrol. Both times with multiple strains, both times with clean and treated clones of each strain. Even after 70 days, both sprayed and root drenched plants were heavily polluted with aza. Zero problems from untreated plants.

You wouldn't require tissue tests either.
        Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
        DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
        DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
        6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
        8-Minute CBD Test
        Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

Bump this thread because I'm still getting sick!

Lately I've come to the conclusion that marijuana providers aren't going to stop using azadirachtin. I'm starting to think the chemical is extremely volatile, because whenever I enter my room (where I keep my bud), my stomach bloats slightly.

I've also found that it's mandatory to wash out any water pipes--which I actually avoid now entirely. In addition to this, I think I get more sick when I completely toast a bowl (like lighting an almost-cashed bowl).

I woke up this morning with pains in different areas of my back and stomach. Luckily the effects only seem to be acute; not accumulating, or at least I hope not. Anyway, keep it up with the research Douglas. I'm still watching this thread weekly.

Comment

I've had one report of continued issues, using Fox Farm soil. Wondering if they've been known to add neem seed meal? Have to track down who'd know and start calling.

@Gimpy, have you been tested for H.Pylori??
            Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
            8-Minute CBD Test

Comment

I've had one report of continued issues, using Fox Farm soil. Wondering if they've been known to add neem seed meal? Have to track down who'd know and start calling.

@Gimpy, have you been tested for H.Pylori??
              I haven't been tested. How does it work? I found some helpful information from TOXNET if you want to check it out.

https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/s...rel+11141-17-6

One theory of mine is if you're sleeping in the same room as an open container or pipe containing azadirachtin, you could get volatile exposure while you're sleeping, and that's why the morning sickness hits you. I don't know--just an idea. I do know that if I leave my buds under lights for an amount of time I get less side effects.

Comment

Test takes about 15 minutes, any physician can order a test kit. Gets sent to a lab, takes a few days. Stupid simple process for something which has interrupted life for 10 years.
                8-Minute CBD Test

Comment

I'll try to get some results the next time I see my doctor. The symptoms of H. Pylori are very similar to what I experienced while smoking plus taking a medication called duloxetine (or Cymbalta). I didn't realize how messed up I was from azadirachtin until I stopped taking it, because it almost numbs your nerves completely, including your organs. However, and maybe TMI, but every morning I would get the most painful stools, which were black as tar. It was honestly so painful...

So here is a recap of my symptoms, without nerve medication:

-Bloating, even when merely handling aza bud.

-Very uncomfortable sensation behind eyes.

-When I'm exerted from work or am in the sun, my hands get very red and sometimes stiff, almost like Raynaud's Syndrome.

-One very droopy eye after smoking, and this is specifically with aza bud. Sometimes one eye appears darker than the other, but nevertheless, I look like the devil.

-Mental anguish, depression, and intrusive thoughts. Extreme difficulty thinking is common too.

-Brutal cluster headache that strikes my right temple at night.

-Stiff neck and back

-Ears ringing

-Duodenum, spleen, and gallbladder inflammation/pain

Comment

I only have one question for you all with symptoms. Have your symptoms worsened or became more apparent since reading this thread? The mind is something we barely understand and I personally think most, not all you, are experiencing the placebo affect.

Comment

Originally posted by HqFarms View Post
                      I only have one question for you all with symptoms. Have your symptoms worsened or became more apparent since reading this thread? The mind is something we barely understand and I personally think most, not all you, are experiencing the placebo affect.
                      I'd laugh, but the subject is far from funny.

Thank you, no. This, and many other threads, have been started to track down the source of years of previous issues. Thanks. Re-Read it, and other threads, and see how many people are thankful to run across information describing their horrible experiences.
                      8-Minute CBD Test

Comment

Originally posted by Gimpy View Post
                        I'll try to get some results the next time I see my doctor. The symptoms of H. Pylori are very similar to what I experienced while smoking plus taking a medication called duloxetine (or Cymbalta). I didn't realize how messed up I was from azadirachtin until I stopped taking it, because it almost numbs your nerves completely, including your organs. However, and maybe TMI, but every morning I would get the most painful stools, which were black as tar. It was honestly so painful...

So here is a recap of my symptoms, without nerve medication:

-Bloating, even when merely handling aza bud.

-Very uncomfortable sensation behind eyes.

-Mental anguish, depression, and intrusive thoughts. Extreme difficulty thinking is common too.

-Brutal cluster headache that strikes my right temple at night.

-Stiff neck and back

-Ears ringing

-Duodenum, spleen, and gallbladder inflammation/pain
                        Sounds exactly like azadirachtin and H.Pylori combined. I literally ended up using MiraLax for 8 months straight, a section of my guts just seemed to not work right. F'ing rude. I edited out the symptoms I believe are related to extreme toxicity. The remaining symptoms are what I recognize immediately.

As I said, since the treatment to get rid of the H.Pylori, my guts have gone back to processing everything normally. Same, same as I was used to years ago.

I still have to test contact with aza again. I have some Azatrol/Azamax here, wondering what the best way to test it would be, besides the double-blind I'm setting up.
                        8-Minute CBD Test

Comment

I'd laugh, but the subject is far from funny.

Thank you, no. This, and many other threads, have been started to track down the source of years of previous issues. Thanks. Re-Read it, and other threads, and see how many people are thankful to run across information describing their horrible experiences.
                          With a comment like makes me think you are only looking for instances that proves your hypothesis. Anything that goes against it you push away quickly. If you want a better way to test your hypothesis you need multiple growers with multiple cuts with flowers that are told are contaminated but actually aren't and vice versa, unlabeled samples, samples that you actually do know the truth about contamination. One strain won't work either. You can't forget about other factors that might contribute to your hypothesis like food intake, time of day of sesh, stress you might face inn any given day. IMO there is no way to get a good enough control to prove anything. The only thing that really matters is if what you believe really works for you but don't throw out any ideas that are different from yours. I don't disagree with you brotha nor think your hypothesis is wrong, just offering a outside opinion

Comment

Originally posted by HqFarms View Post
                            With a comment like makes me think you are only looking for instances that proves your hypothesis. Anything that goes against it you push away quickly. If you want a better way to test your hypothesis you need multiple growers with multiple cuts with flowers that are told are contaminated but actually aren't and vice versa, unlabeled samples, samples that you actually do know the truth about contamination. One strain won't work either. You can't forget about other factors that might contribute to your hypothesis like food intake, time of day of sesh, stress you might face inn any given day. IMO there is no way to get a good enough control to prove anything. The only thing that really matters is if what you believe really works for you but don't throw out any ideas that are different from yours. I don't disagree with you brotha nor think your hypothesis is wrong, just offering a outside opinion
                            I'm aware of what you're saying. Yes, it would be awesome to see this happen. I've a scientific mind and did my own testing (have you read this thread, or others I've started myself?), there's zero doubt in my mind the majority of CHS is aza related. The H.Pylori connection is a new discovery, which is a welcome clarification.

If anything?
                            Knowing what the hell is wrong has lowered anxiety towards the subject, reducing overall tension and the resulting pain. So, you can say knowing brought significant relief, just from removing the tension of the unknown.

Set up the tests, you'll get the same results I did. Cannabis is not a fruit or a vegetable and all the "neem is safe" studies are incorrect when it comes to cannabis, by the very nature of their design and what they tested.

In a few months I'll have a double-blind study of tainted vs. non-tainted dabs. Until then, everything I have contact with is a guess regarding aza content.
                            8-Minute CBD Test

Comment

Jared, Customer Service at FoxFarm, says they don't use neem products in their soils. No seed meal or other treatments. Just an FYI.
                              8-Minute CBD Test

Comment

Working...
                              X