What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

danut

I have always wondered how long it take for THC to break down into its constituent metabolites (like CBN) as it degrades. This would certainly need to be known if applying it therapeutically in a controlled study. The sixtieth day of ingestion of any remedy like that described by Simpson would almost certainly be of a different chemistry than that of day one. This is true of most drugs, and is why most of them have a pre-determined expiration date after which their effectiveness is no longer up to their prescribed therapeutic standard.

CBN was one of the cannabinoids discovered in 1974 to kill cancer cells. Again .. synergy. The more cannabinoids, the better.

If any of the THC WERE to degrade into CBN, it would be a good thing.

danut

You have absolutely no idea who I am, what I do or even believe yet, you throw out these insane claims as if you know what you are talking about.
I say, put down the pipe. Your brain is malfunctioning !

When you can actually converse like a rational human-being, I'll respond in kind.
Until then I see no reason to continue speaking with you.

LOL .. Richard, you really have NO idea WHO you are addressing ..

danut

Blue Socks

Dude you're answering posts and yelling at people from YEARS AGO LOL. Some of these people don't even post on here anymore (under those names at least or just not at all). Maybe chillax a little with the angry replies? ;)

danut

Two questions

One, has anyone experienced a worsening of symptoms or an enlargement of the tumor in response to thc. We work with both thc and cbd, and in the cases of breast cancer i am starting to observe that thc may be enlarging malignant neoplasms /breast/.

Also, what does one do in the case of cannabis overdose, anyone have experiences. In this case 80mg of medijuana extract caused vomiting for twelve hours. How should a person proceed once they have consumed an edible but are not feeling well, suprisingly enough a google search did not yield many results.

Thanks ahead
K

After March of 2011, there were many many people having problems with this.

Interesting .. they seemed to have symptoms of radiation exposure. And their conditions worsened.

Oh yeah!! We had a few nuke plants blow up in Japan. In fact, the nuclear fire is still burning. There are fresh reports of I-131 being seen in large quantities in Japan. This is only produced by a live nuclear reaction. It has a half life of 8 days.

danut

Dude you're answering posts and yelling at people from YEARS AGO LOL. Some of these people don't even post on here anymore (under those names at least or just not at all). Maybe chillax a little with the angry replies? ;)

LOL yeah .. now that a couple of years have gone by, it's interesting to read the whole thread.

I had arrived here looking for a specific study, which I didn't find yet.

After being involved in the cannabis cancer project of Michigan for the last three years, here are some things that I've noticed.

Starting materials should be tested, if there is an available selection to choose from and the testing is available.

Strains that are pure THC in their cannabinoid profile don't seem to preform as well as those profiles that have several of them.

Our world has changed since this thread started. It was started before Japan blew up and we entered the "solar storm of a lifetime."

I believe it to be prudent to attempt to cleanse radioactive fallout from material when possible. Activated charcoal should help:
http://www.buyactivatedcharcoal.com/tech_data/activated_charcoal_powder/norit_sa4

This is something I use when everything is in solution. Before cooking off the solvent. It sucks up toxins and metal ions.

Filtering can be much faster when you use a vacuum filtering kit. Some are supplied with a plastic hand pump. That pump shatters after being exposed to 99% iso. A functional electric pump can be found for a little over $100.

Solvent ..

The radiation our world has been exposed to has weakened just about everything. With the possible exception of natural pathogens. Fungus .. mold. Our plants have been weakened, leaving them more vulnerable to fungus attacks.

Considering the changing nature of our world, we are considering shifting to naphtha. Naphtha leaves behind the worst compounds behind. Alcohol concentrates mold toxins. Naphtha avoids them.

Mold toxins are the most powerful, natural, cancer causing substances known to man.

Our world has changed. And we NEED to provide uncontaminated material to our sick.

If you have source material that was grown in a sealed area, with zero mold spore .. use alcohol.

danut

July 2012

Cannabinoid therapy appears to works marvelously for some, and yet others fail to respond.

Whilst it is critical to consider cannabinoid content as a factor in this (i.e. – Is there enough Cannabidiol (CBD) in your extract? Etc. Another mitigating detail lies within if ones cannabinoid receptors are activated or not.

Methylation has been proven to deactivate CB receptors, and this appears particularly prevalent within cancers of the stomach, colon1 and breast.

If methylation can create such an unwanted and critical scenario during cannabinoid therapy, then those undergoing cannabinoid therapy should look to include demethylating2 agents into their regime.

These include; Green Tea, FeverFew and Annurca Apples3

Green Tea is particularly useful as it can also naturally create Anti-Angiogenesis4

Another area that should be explored is within the use of Phenolic Oils.

Phenols and Phenylpropanoids are compounds of carbon-ring molecules incorporating on isoprene unit. They are sometimes called hemiterpenes. There are dozens of varieties of phenylpropanoids. They are found in Clove (90%), Cassia (80%), Basil (75%), Cinnamon (73%), Oregano (60%), Anise (50%), and Peppermint (25%).

While they can create conditions where unfriendly viruses and bacteria cannot live, the most important function performed by phenylpropanoids is that they clean the receptor sites on the cells. Without clean receptor sites cells cannot communicate, and the body malfunctions, resulting in sickness.

David Stewart, PhD, DNM also suggests in his book 'The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple’ – that phenolic oils can clean receptor sites.

Prof. Dr. Jürg Gertsch of the Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, Switzerland conducted a brilliant research paper5 looking for Phytocannabinoids beyond cannabis.

Prof Jürg Gertsch was kind enough to suggest the essential oil of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) due to its terpenoid content, as a way to activate CB receptors, based on some preliminary research he has conducted.

In, 'Turned-Off Cannabinoid Receptor Turns on Colorectal Tumor Growth' published on www.drugs.com "HOUSTON, Aug. 1, 2008 – New preclinical research shows that cannabinoid cell surface receptor CB1 plays a tumor-suppressing role in human colorectal cancer, scientists report in the Aug. 1 edition of the journal Cancer Research." and contines, "Treating cell lines with decitabine, a demethylating agent approved for some types of leukemia, removed the methyl groups, restoring gene expression in 7 of 8 cell lines and full expression of CB1 protein in three lines."

Nadine Bews regimen calls for 1/8 teaspoon of grocery store cinnamon (cinnamon cassia) taken daily with 1 oz minimum coca chocolate 90% butter, per 1 gram cannabis indica extract at night for colon, stomach, breast cancers. Also, her regimen calls for 1-2 qt. Soda water with cranberry extract added to aid kidney function to move fluids. Another practioner suggests adding as much lemon juice as tolerable for aid in handling THC side effects.

1 http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080801074056.htm

2 http://www.anti-agingfirewalls.com/2009/11/01/dna-demethylation-–-a-new-way-of-coming-at-cancers/

3 http://jn.nutrition.org/content/137/12/2622.full

4 http://www.alternativecancer.me/therapy/anti-angiogenesis-foods-agents-fight-cancer-natural/

5 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2931553/

6.http://www.drugs.com/clinical_trial...eptor-turns-colorectal-tumor-growth-5233.html

From here:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/gregory-karl-davis/activating-cannabinoid-receptors/397609560259679

jamminman

Good info dude! I'll have to try that lemon juice thing next time I get a "hot" batch. There is definitely something to the "cocktail" idea. It takes months for non-CBD oils to shrink my angiosarcoma tumors, but keeps them from spreading and growing. CBD containing oil shrinks them very rapidly. I also think that some of the water solubles may help out as well.

changescome

Eat your greens for more cannabinoids! One can consume 60 to 100x more raw flower than heated flowers; heat decarbolates THCacid into THC, THC gets you high at 10-20mg whereas THCa gets you high at 2000mg. If using heated flowers you would be unable to consume 200 to 1,000mg of the other cannabinoids, flavinoids and terpenes for anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and anti-proliferative activities without discomfort. When you're using the oils or smoke you can mask and control the symptoms of nausea, stress, and anxiety, but to overcome them your nutrition must be sufficient. Cannabis contains the most digestable protien for our bodies; cannabis juice has a higher concentration of cannabinoids than any other method; the second most effective use is powdered dried bud in yogurt. Any condition can benefit from Green Leaf Dietary Therapy; infertile women can become mothers, women with endometriosis recover, and bone tissue mends quicker. It is recommended to juice 50 leaves or 1/2- 1oz of fresh bud per day for saving a serious medical issue. For a more tolerable taste, mix one part cannabis with 10 parts carrot juice. Once the plant is absorbed, cannabinoids are trapped in fat of the body in 50 minutes. THC is a more potent antioxidant than vitamins c and e; some research shows that too many antioxidants in your system can lower blood oxygen; even though cannabis as a food is known as the least toxic. Plants sprayed with inorganic pesticide shouldn't be juiced; on the other hand most pests are edible. Hemp seed oil has a medicinal dose of THCa in about 9 tablespoons; week old hemp seed sprouts can also be juiced for phytocannins. An efficient juicer would be the wheatgrass masticating type. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF3QSECiTlY&feature=related
http://cannabisinternational.org/info/treatingyourself.pdf

coastal

Fucking chemo drugs gave my father a stroke yesterday. All that nonsense in his system and it's probably going to be the phoenix tears that kills the cancer after all. Bullshit.

jamminman

Sorry to hear that coastal, I will be adding him to my prayers. If you can get him on a CBD oil or juice it will really help recovery from that kind of damage too. It is important to note for people on blood thinners that it will lower your INR level and "thicken" your blood. So if you need your blood "thin" to avoid clots, be advised that you will probably need to increase your thinner dose or at least get it checked frequently until you have your prothrombin time stabilized, as long as both are consistent. Which may or may not change with the level of cannabis intake, but should change with the addition any amount into the diet. So I 'm not sure whether it's the same effect as from a green leafy vegetable or if it's or a systemic change from the CB receptor stimulation.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Strains that are pure THC in their cannabinoid profile don't seem to preform as well as those profiles that have several of them.

IMO... the 'breeding for THC' trend, that prohibition has fostered, has produced a great number of strains that have little medicinal value... at least as far as cancer is concerned. I wouldn't doubt that it's affected the medicinal value for a great number of diseases.

The recent work on CBD's and the re-generation of CBD rich strains has shown great promise and verifies a lot of 'anecdotal' references that alluded to this same phenomena. CBD/THC cures... 100% THC doesn't.

Always keep in mind that cancer is generally a response by the body to something. It's not possible to 'cure' cancer without removing any contributing 'causes' as well.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

MrDude

The more cannabinoids, the better.

Old quote, but anyway.
If you mean to kill those so called cancer cells, that´s wrong.
Cannabinoids can also encourage cancer cells to grow, and it is depending on the dosage and levels of cannabinoid receptors present in cells. And they can develope reistance, then you need to block ALK (anaplastic lymphoma kinase).

jamminman

Old quote, but anyway.
If you mean to kill those so called cancer cells, that´s wrong.
Cannabinoids can also encourage cancer cells to grow, and it is depending on the dosage and levels of cannabinoid receptors present in cells. And they can develope reistance, then you need to block ALK (anaplastic lymphoma kinase).
:laughing: Don't know where you got this misinformation but that is what it is. You have results of some study I'm not aware of yet, or maybe covered up? Which cannabanoid encourage cancer cells to grow?!:jerkit: You sound EXACTLY like my "shill"-"used car salesmen" oncologist!:stfu:

MrDude

:laughing: Don't know where you got this misinformation but that is what it is. You have results of some study I'm not aware of yet, or maybe covered up? Which cannabanoid encourage cancer cells to grow?!:jerkit: You sound EXACTLY like my "shill"-"used car salesmen" oncologist!:stfu:

Misinformation?

Cannabinoids induce cancer cell proliferation via tumor necrosis factor alpha-converting enzyme (TACE/ADAM17)-mediated transactivation of the epidermal growth factor receptor

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15026328

THC administration accelerate proliferation of cancer cells instead of apoptosis and thereby contribute to cancer progression in patients

The Expression Level of CB1 and CB2 Receptors Determines Their Efficacy at Inducing Apoptosis in Astrocytomas

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2806825/

Stimulation of the midkine/ALK axis renders glioma cells resistant to cannabinoid antitumoral action.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21233844