What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

W

wilbur

well, I 'm with you J.C. but can't see what can be done. like ... leading a horse to water and all that.
the thing is that when people face what your friend is facing it's really easy to get down ... hell, there's no energy to remain up!
so, that's frustrating for you ... but let your friend do his own thing in his own time and think of things as another opportunity to contemplate non-attachment from your easy chair.
Peace ...

I've personally seen this oil bring life back into two people who were given less than 3 months to live.. belive the hype people, this stuff really does work!!

One of the people has even been completely ridden of his disease! Incredible!

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
well, I 'm with you J.C. but can't see what can be done. like ... leading a horse to water and all that.
the thing is that when people face what your friend is facing it's really easy to get down ... hell, there's no energy to remain up!
so, that's frustrating for you ... but let your friend do his own thing in his own time and think of things as another opportunity to contemplate non-attachment from your easy chair.
Peace ...

:yeahthats

No question; it is like beating a dead horse. Have been trying to educate him, they just told him they only needed to take one of his balls, but he has to do radiation and chemo. Sux man.

:joint:

I've personally seen this oil bring life back into two people who were given less than 3 months to live.. belive the hype people, this stuff really does work!!

One of the people has even been completely ridden of his disease! Incredible!

I would really love to hear more about this.

I was a believer when I first heard about it, but there hasn't been a lot of people coming out to say they were 'cured.' I would think there would be. I don't understand the lack of testimonials.

tokatronic

Yeah, where are they all? And shouldn't Rick Simpson with his position be able to cough up some doctors and journals to back the claims up??

Ioni Botani

Unfortunately that is a touchy subject. The treatment of cancer with unapproved treatments is frowned upon by medical science. So it just doesn't get out there, the people who have done it know it works and don't really seem to care if anyone believes them, so there aren't people really going around voicing it. I don't know anybody personally that has cancer or used the treatment, only Ganja Pharma, and it's still in the beginning stages.

There is THIS guy, got a LOT of publicity...but its heavily frowned upon. He took the chance of losing his kid to DCF for coming out...brave guy.

W

wilbur

adding to what Ioni has just said: I 've just begun self medicating a la rick simpson and can't really tell anyone about this. my situation is a severe bust ... scales, implements to smoke, narcotic substance ... so I 'm even taking a risk posting here.
then if I 'm cured there are no controls on my experiment. my outcome is UNscientific. it must remain hearsay or anecdotal. in the realms of believe it or not.
while we all want prooofs we want those proofs from 'legitimate' authorities. this is like a catch-22. we want to give our power over to others to tell us things are ok ... and then we'll take the cure!?
come on people, have some guts. make your own meds and take a measured risk.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
I think the point, which people have been trying to make for quite some time now, is that you'd expect a lot more personal testimonials, even if they are anonymous and anecdotal.

Were not talking about double blind studies in major medical journals here, just folks putting forth some first hand info on friendly websites...

I would like to chime in if I can as I've seen 3 cases of cancer patients lose their lives do to surgery. Cancer cells go upwards when shitty doctors say they got it all, the cells still remain in the blood. Uncle bucks friend got a nut taken out soon enough cancer was in his lungs and took his life, then last summer unc found out he had lung cancer and went to his throat and brain, and just about 2 months ago my fiances best friend found out she had throat cancer after they said she was fine after taking 1 of her breasts off about a year ago....and passed this past weekend. All used THC remedies and are gone. Not to be a doubter just my experiences.

Koroz

when you say they used THC remedies did they use Hash oil made with all the phytocannabinoids, not the ones just infused with as much thc as they can get?

Or were they just smoking it, and using medibles?

Because there is a huge difference between not only the oils out there, but the way people are saying they "tried to cure it with cannabis".

The cure isn't just THC. Its ALL Phytocannabinoids, CBD, CBN, CBC, THCv, 9-THC. A lot of people who lose their battle are trying to just use high thc blends and are failing. Would be curious to hear their routines for dosages and what they used so I can just further my own knowledge if you don't mind sharing =) If you do, I understand its personal stuff

All 3 would use it on a certain level, 2 of them had never smoked ever before, except unc he was a toker and a half :). His friend had never smoked in his life and after his nut was taken out, they said it went to his lungs got sick so much 240lb guy couldn't even eat a piece of bread, so unc had him drink some tinctures and he could eat would be happy all day.

When unc found out after a heart attack he had lung and throat cancer would eat cannabudder cookies etc. and could eat and rub oils on his throat near where they took out some of it.

Then when fiances best friend found out hers came back in the neck she could eat only if puffing a strong indica.

Ioni Botani

when you say they used THC remedies did they use Hash oil made with all the phytocannabinoids, not the ones just infused with as much thc as they can get?

Or were they just smoking it, and using medibles?

Because there is a huge difference between not only the oils out there, but the way people are saying they "tried to cure it with cannabis".

The cure isn't just THC. Its ALL Phytocannabinoids, CBD, CBN, CBC, THCv, 9-THC.
A lot of people who lose their battle are trying to just use high thc blends and are failing.

This is an important point Koroz, I know for a fact the cancer-curing abilities of certain "CB's" are much more potent and effective than THC itself. I think someone said they were trying the treatment with a pure Cannabidiol Oil (Where they got it from, ya got me..)
Now THAT would be interesting...I hope we see more info about that.

If anyone saw the Norml conference in CO this year, they went over this time and time again...if you can, download the .ZIP files for the weekend. PRICELESS information, def. on the cutting edge.

Anyone know how to post Power Point slides???
If so, I'll post some important slides...as 'citations'
:tiphat:

-Ion1

Ioni Botani

I would like to chime in if I can as I've seen 3 cases of cancer patients lose their lives do to surgery. All used THC remedies and are gone. Not to be a doubter just my experiences.

I really think this could be the correlation, not the Cannabis 'use'.

I believe for the treatment to be effective, you must use the oil like one would use the radiation. Extremely high doses, as extremely often as the body can handle recovery from treatment... (with radiation its bi-weekly, with cannabis it's daily, sometimes two or three times a day!)
I believe using a small amounts occasionally (ie smoking, or occasional oral ingestion/vaporization) would only be preventative, and to an extent....

However, if were talking about Stage 4 Cancer treatment lets not be modest, it's going to take some serious fire-power. You have to make the growth literally unable to thrive/survive in a high-cannabinoid environment.
A nuclear blast of sorts.

While I'm on that note, this treatment would cost thousands of dollars black-market or 'medical' price...much like the cost of radiation treatment (TENS of thousands of dollars)..you are paying for the rarity of the materials due to harsh regulation. IF you could grow it for (basically) FREE...?!
Imagine the hit Insurance and Health care companies alone would take.
Imagine the realization of the populous when it finds out...it would be nothing short of a revolution...or rather...a revelation!

Cannabis extraction is exactly where Big-Business wants it.
Criminal, felonious, and apparently in OKRAHOMA, will get you LIFE IN PRISON.

This isn't a matter of does it work or not.

This is merely my educational mechanism, the other details will work themselves out in time.

YOUR gov't has known about Cannabis' healing properties since 1974.
It is actually just a matter of where will the $$$ChaChing$$$ go??

'Big' Business.

:bow:

Only as long as we remain subservient.

Bless.

IonI

W

wilbur

re dosage strengths ... mine is 1 gram of oil per day for thirty days. I do not have cancer, per se ... but 't' cell malfunction is at the root of my illness which is chronic, serious though only sometimes fatal.
I understand cancer sufferers are advised to use 1 gram of oil per day for sixty days.

I don't know what my oil is made up of. I grew the basic ingredients myself. might work ... might not. but the finding out is very relaxing so far! will let you know how I go.

yes, heaps of testimonials would be good ... but from lots of the posts here and elsewhere I pick up a desire for definitive proofs ... that cannabis needs to achieve authority status for us, like antibiotics has, before we will believe.

Last edited:
W

wilbur

well, so far so good. the medication does leave me 'blocked' by the end of the day ... just enough energy to shower and get to bed.
won't get into specifics but certain of my symptoms seem to be reducing ...

G

Guest 26753

Physician's documentation confirms successful treatment of basal cell carcinoma with topical cannabis extract

Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCBB: CBIS), US biotech company developing pharmaceutical cannabis products. On March 9, 2011 Cannabis Science announced that we would follow up our press release with medical documentation regarding the effectiveness of our cannabis extracts for treating skin cancer as was documented photographically in our earlier press release of February 22, 2011. We are pleased to announce that we have physician's documentation that confirms the successful treatment of basal cell carcinoma that resulted from the application of a topical cannabis extract.

Please visit www.cannabisscience.com to view the "Breaking News" of the successful results and images of the self-administered cancer treatments along with the physician's documentation after 4pm EST., today.

Currently, there is a tremendous amount of controversy with respect to the effects that cannabinoids have on cancers. Endocannabinoids, phytocannabinoids, and synthetic cannabinoids have demonstrated cancer killing and anti-metastatic properties in tissue culture and in animal models. While formal, proper, FDA approved clinical trials that would prove or disprove the therapeutic potential of cannabis extracts for treating cancers; trials have not been carried out. Nevertheless, a significant number of anecdotal observations have accumulated that suggest people suffering from a variety of cancers appear to have been cured by ingesting what is known as "Rick Simpson's hemp oil".

There is widespread ignorance regarding the endocannabinoid system by medical professionals and laymen alike. The first hint that an endocannabinoid system existed resulted from an experiment published in 1988. Because of the endemic political and social bias against medical cannabis, nurtured by decades of misinformation, Cannabis Science has chosen a path that we feel will have the greatest probability of successfully traversing the FDA approval process. Our initial test product will only be topical, and will be formulated to reduce any internal consumption and thus reduce any abuse potential. With these considerations in mind, we will initially seek FDA approval for topically applied cannabis extracts for the treatment of basal cell carcinoma, a common form of skin cancer.

According to the National Cancer Institute (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001827/), basal cell carcinoma is the most frequently occurring cancer in the United States. Because of the horrific impact that cancer in general has on so many people worldwide, Cannabis Science has decided to make basal cell carcinoma its first target for clinical trial.

SOURCE Cannabis Science, Inc.

The patient in the study is Australian and is a very close friend of mine. She had a Basal Cell Carcinoma and she went to Colorado for a ten day treatment program with a topical application of a pure cannabis extract. In this time the cancer was fully killed off (supported by biopsy), leaving fresh new pink skin where the cancer used to be.

Ioni Botani

Holy crap, it's about time we see some actual research coming out of the 'medical' states...

Bless up Smoking Moose!!

T'ings are a changing.

Use straisn with higher levels of cbd if possible and each person will be strain dependent. Women will not do as well with high amounts of thc because of the way the estrogens and Iron uptake/ O2 white clood cells function in response the high thc cannabis extracts, causing oxidative stress, ect... but in cases of lymph or prost... anrogen issues there been promising work done, Cancer needs a holistic approach in order to " cure" it otherwise ur just shooting bullets at superman. If the family and community do not support the person all treatments can be considered effective, once the basic family unit is met or is supported by the right oncological clinic then it can be said that there are certain , psychedelics and other natural herbs can help to clean and detoxify the body and slow the process of metastasis. Eventually the cannabinoida have an effect on botht the body and mind and as the "eye opening" graces of shiva are shown so do the persons realize "things" which help the mind to fight the cancer.

I m trying to say that Cancer has both biological and psychological undertones. Every case is different but most times there are strong connections.

With breast cancer there are great results fromt the West coast cbd project ect, as well as thc and cbd for brain cancer, in cases of affected lymph or marrow, what can be good for some is thc combo of chemo with cannabinoids, for early cases cannabinoids can be enough but proper dosing preparation and a healthy lifestyle striving to understand the issues at hand is necessary to be able to complete the jouney back to being in this life.

Most cancers are caused by stressors of some sorts, a phenotypical expression of our genes to stress, its good to identify the stressor, third shift work, workaholism, childhood disorder, personailty traits and expressions which represent certain hortmonal outputs, like concentration on the vagus nerve, ect... sometimes a combination of alternate therapies, beta glukans for cleansing to allow application of cannabinoids and such methods as holistic breathing to help with stress. Whats important is to avoid oxidative stress when trying to apoptise or demetastize :/, so a regular regime, eating healthy meals at regular intervals and drinking a glas of water about ten minute before eating.... just basic rules we should all be keeping up with but the

MAIN REASON
cannabinoids can be considered a respected medicinal option for cancer patients is because they do not have almost any negative effect, if it doesnt help the specific biotype it will not harm them.

Alcohol has a safety level of about three, classic medicaments such as biotherapy or chemos and most other pharmas are at 40, well good news is cannabis scores a nice 40,000 on this same scale, making it a nice 10 to the third safer.... than anything else we have in offer.

Now if I was pharma, Id start thinking about how to keep this safe medicine which has been shown to induce apoptosis in cancer cells away from the hands of those whom dont mean to profit from it for the better reasons out there /ir. not for personal gain/... Our system is in shambles and if I recall correctly anytime this happened, persons were recommended to grow hemp... wonders why???? LOL

So, lets keep us kool and in the shade of the shiva tree because from what I know hempstock is full of cbd, and cbd is helping to treat cancers, too... if not more in some cases.

So, before you go plant that field which one day may be your "national responsibility" just recall whom youll be paying money to for the genes, which could or could not be patented, dependent on many things. Look back to 1943, count to seventy and watch it grow.

The patents for treatment methods for most cannabinoids are already well taken apart and sold to pieces /though if you read them they say they know nothing but dont know they arent socrates.../, so I think its fairly obvious the seed is what must be kept crystal clear and then an understanding of the synergy of people and the plants which they consume and grow will alow one to know how to continue. Any questions, please feel obliged to ask.... :)

Otherwise so far our clinic has managed to keep a few pregnant animals off corticoids with amazing results, and also theres been a few "miraculous" effects similar to those shown in above pictures, legs which no longer have to be amputated and little issues like that.

The large in the small.

Cannabis ointments and tinctures for grabbing at chromosomal issues such as problems with chromosome 18 also seem to be promising. Issues such as when your skin falls apart and tears and breaks, hard to treat rashes and excemas, psoiriasis, skin cancer- melanomas , gliomas, ect, ect, ect.

BUT again I mention it depends on the strain and the person whom it is being placed on and also a few combos of how to mix and match, pollon vs. extract in ointment ect ect..., cbd strains combined with indicas or sativas, oh, good times good times.

Spoetnik blast off, one, two, three...

Wishing all another wonderful Sunday
KA

Latest posts

Latest posts