What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rick Simpson Hemp Oil: Best updated instructions and Experiences.... Anyone?

G

bigherb, i think you should start a thread, it might reach more folks in that area. good luck, i hope someone helps you figure this out. good thing your mom is already on board with tbe treatment!

Cuddles

bigHerb Rick Simpson has never sold oil so if any one claims this then there not being honest all he has done is show people how to make it them self's.

There are plenty of his videos on Youtube and he suggests people starting this treatment to start small like the size of grain of rice building up to i think a gram of oil a day.

He also says high THC not high CBD as some claim selling hemp as you will find out researching this.

I know we have butted heads in the past but if there is any thing i can do to help be it find his videos or any thing let me know.

Wishing your mom well and my thoughts are with your family.

True, from what I know Rick Simpson never sold ie took money for the oil he used to help people with cancer etc. He gave it away for free and taught others how to make it etc.
Btw I recall reading on his (old???) website that you should start with 1/3 of a grain of rice, not a full grain size, and then `work your way up ´. This approach is probably more sensible for people who aren´t used to weed ie if they don´t have any weed tolerance yet. After all the oil is pretty strong stuff :)

@bigherb I wish your mum all the best also!

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Cuddles

BigHerb i did a little research Rick suffered a stroke in 2018 here is some important info for you to read from rick.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/rick-simpson/attention-new-members/2075021972544931/

This is the Facebook page but your not going to have direct contact with him.
https://www.facebook.com/ricksimpsonofficial/

Members posting in here may know how to help you better Cannabis Concentrates.
https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuana-growing/cannabis-concentrates

Hope this helps.

yes, he had a stroke and needs cash for his treatment. You can support him by donating or buying his book :)

BudToaster

Veteran
I’d appreciate any recommendations from the IC fam to aquire this oil .

I’ve been searching the last few days and don’t see any options really online or dispensaries in my area . But I see buyricksimpsonoil site has rso for purchase .I’m not sure it’s legit , any opinions?

I’m hoping this RSO is available in the Tristate . My mother has been diagnosed with lung cancer for the second time in three years . first it was a tumor on her right lung it was removed and then returned and then they cut a piece of the lung and she was cancer free . Now She has stage 4 , non Small cell lung cancer on the other lung and it’s spread to the lining surgery is not an option

She is not a regular cannabis user but I’ve been giving her joints occasionally since a young teen to help with extreme pain from hiatus hernia / depression/ anxiety and now help with her issues from a broken femur due to her neuropathy . They suggest immunotherapy or chemotherapy Atm

She has recognized the medicinal qualities of cannabis long ago . Soo we agree that this can only help . I hope someone can help suggest how to aquire this

1luvbigherb

i really like the Ardent FX - this is the big brother to their NOVA. The FX is pricey ($350), but incredibly well made and works well. It has a setting for decarboxylation - take the decarb'ed herb and wash with Everclear and evaporate the everclear to have an oily extraction. use this extract under the tongue (sublingual) to take the THC. yield is about 10% of the herb converted to extraction, 30 grams of herb yields 3 g of extract.

i did this for spouse when she was diagnosed with melanoma - turned out to be in situ, which surprised both the dermatologist and the surgeon. i think it helped. you need to flood the body system with THC.

gardenfather

I’m actually about to make my first batch of rso. Wondering if I should make a thread about it? The process I’m doing? Also, I really
hope it helps with my pain and my auto-immune disease

Galvano

I’m actually about to make my first batch of rso.Wondering if I should make a thread about it?

It is always useful to share experiences, just do it, one day it could be useful to someone ;-)

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts