What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical marijuana from Growdoc

issack

Veteran
:woohoo: :woohoo: sorry guys...i just had to jump in ...doc is a friend of mine and i just got upset....Thanks DG...Aloha!!! :joint: :joint: :wave:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
I wasn't taking sides Isaac...However, I've read through everything, and there
was clearly a misunderstanding to take place in this thread which became exacerbated
by others jumping in.

So let's hear some more about Angel Dust :D

:dance:
dg

G

See how easy that was? Thanks DG. We all got what we wanted. No hard feelings on my side of the playground.

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :woohoo: .....I smoked....now i'm better... me and weedwrapper have shaken hands....Aloha....Angel dust!! Angel dust!!!

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
more AngelDust...

more AngelDust...

Thanks Dutchgrown, nice to be back on topic...

Here are some recent Photo's from my AngelDust Batch, the temps have dropped down now and its much easier to spend lots more time with them. These pics are done at 37 days flowering.

Comments and questions are welcome

Growdoc

Last edited:
G

GrowDoc. yes it was the BubbleDust, but as I said, it was my fault, I usually get very high female to male ratio's. That was my first indication something was going on in my grow environment out of control.

I plan on starting some BubbleDust very soon. I liked what they looked like and I saw your grow pic's. I am hoping the results are there for the body high. If BD is the father to Ad than I am in good company. smile.

I have extreme lumbar damage from motorcycle accident and stay in pain. Eating is a good thing for me. smile.

I know you are a straight up dude because I read the threads both here and elsewhere, and all I see is respect given to you regarding your grow abilities. I look forward to growing out and adding some of your genetics to my stable. smile

Avid

G

GMT.. thanks for that advice. I looked on seedboutique and I see them under serious seeds. I am going to have to order some and get them going as well.

Sorry for being OT GrowDoc.

Avid

Hawkeye

Doc.

Doc.

I'm very interested in your still of growing in large beds like that. I've read about them over the years but have never seen real pictures of the setup in action. Seems like some of the misrepresented information that i've read about in the past has been proven wrong here in your threads. I don't see any yield decrease or problems from pulling males straight from the bed, etc, etc. Thanks for taking the time to put these threads together. I'm thinkin if the new wife lets me, tryin' your style of growin' just for shits and giggles. Keep up the hard work.

hawk

mikeh

Nice pic's m8

But now already budrot... and you still need 2 or 3 more weeks..
Let's hope it all goes well! (no more budrot)

Gr Mike.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Makes your lungs ache just looking at your grow results growdoc. Excellent results as always.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Avid Lerner, thanks for makeing that clear...

Hawkeye, tell the wife the Doc told ya too... hope you get your try.

mikeh, things are much better in my room i have maxxed out air flow and dropped humidity down. dont think i will be seening any more of that prob, lets just hope the outside tmep stays down!

resinryder, thanks for the wonderful comment...

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I get migraine headaches from time to time, it runs in my family... to this day i have not found any strains that can help, if you have a strain that helps please let me know.

Growdoc

G

Growdoc - I've gotten pain relief from a couple of different bags of purchased weed, but I have no idea what they were. They didn't get rid of the migraines, just helped ease the pain (which isn't anything to be sneered at, let me tell you!)

I'm starting my first grow in about 7 years now and have been looking for recommendations on strains. Right now I have BOG's Lifesaver & Bogglegum, and a couple of Gypsy's MMM seeds vegging for the first crop.

I'll let you know if any of these help and will continue looking for recommendations for the next crop. I'll be keeping mothers of the best of these strains just in case.

Thanks for the reply. The pics of your garden make me tempted to try them anyway because they are so gorgeous! I've got pretty limited space, however, so I can't grow trees (SCROG or LST is going to be the choice for me, I think).

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I dont seer at any natural medicine, full repect only...please do keep me informed!

Have you talked to BOG about the Lifesaver?

Growdoc

G

Growdoc-

I did a search on migraines and found that Dr Jay posted a couple of times that Trainwreck completely got rid of migraines for him. Now if I could find it - it seems to be a clone-only in pure form; all I can find as seeds is available crossed with other strains.

BOG recommended Lifesaver to me, which is why I have 3 plants growing now. He also says Sour Bubble is even better medicine, so I might try that, too.

G

no only a clone on the TW people have seed but the clone only 20some year old gentics . i need help i have a hurniated disc i take to any pills nothing has aliviated the pain i dont get to sleep much. i have had alot of the newer varieties 15 years or newer i need somthing different i have to stop taken medicine as i am sick like dope sick from pain meds. it sucks but my back words just can not explain the pain right now

G

Spun-

Sorry to hear about your back problem. I know how debilitating they can be from having some minor problems myself. My aunt has really bad back problems too - she had surgery earlier this year to remove a growth that was bigger than a golf ball. That relieved the immediate pain from the growth, but she's still unable to take more than a few steps at a time, can't climb stairs, etc., Her youngest daughter was killed in a work accident about 2 weeks after she had the surgery, and she couldn't even attend the funeral (it was an 8 hour drive and her husband had to turn around and take her back home after less than an hour). She's talking suicide because the pain is so bad. Unfortunately, she was a nurse and saw way too many idiots who OD'd on stupid drugs and won't consider medical marijuana (she lives in Oregon where she'd stand a fair chance of being able to get it).

I don't know if you check the Breeders Forum, but the IBC is active again working on medical stuff and have been releasing some of their items on auctions (CannabisBay right now; coming to Seedbay). I understand this one is hard to get, but you might keep your eye open for it:

TRC Texas Hammer
The awesome new double indica has been crossed with the astounding dependable Sweet tooth #4. This is not playtime weed yall, this is serious medical type herbs, with a couch ride of the highest order. Fat thick purplish buds, with stacking calyxes making the buds into the most awesome looking indica dominant plants.. 8 weeks

Good luck!

I postin all over lookin for info on strains that help w/ seizure disorders. I'll take anecdotal or empirical data ...or even an opportunity to experiment & collect data on my own lol.
Seriously, if anyone has any info let me know --i'm postin all over this section to find out...thnx
BTW--goin in for brain surgery in Nov. so replies could help

Latest posts

Latest posts