No announcement yet.

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a roast slow-cooking in a crockpot, with au jus mix & french onion soup mix poured over it along with mild banana peppers & juice. along with a pile of little taters underneath. also already made tuna salad, deviled eggs, & now just pulled a pecan pie out of the oven...i burned hell out of the first 7 or 8 i made, much better now.
    smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

well i had corn again ! plus a crumbed and deep fried dhu-fish wing with a coleslaw ..then a plate of last years preserved plums and strawberry ice cream ..was much good !

Comment

Fried mush with plenty of butter and maple syrup.

Haven’t had for quite a while. Wow…so simple, so good.

Comment

Last night's dinner
          Attached Files

Comment

half lb of bacon, two scrambled eggs, one LARGE piece of toast, heavily buttered. washed down with chocolate milk...
            smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Baby artichoke hearts in oil. No where near the nutritional value of a mature steamed artichoke, but no where near the prep time, and far fewer calories, so well suited to a midnight snack... 10 calories per piece. Almost not worth it? So I ate 3.

Comment

an orange. missed work last night, feel like shit. taking one of my adopted dogs to last vet call this morning...

Comment

thawed out some pea and ham soup that was left over from winter time plus some " ancient grains sourdough " , lightly toasted . then a vanilla and strawberry ice cream in a waffle cone . burrp ....

Comment

Homemade hash,chocolate covered raisins,licorice,kraft deluxe cheese and whole milk.

Comment

1 avocado, turned into guacamole, by adding mushed avocados, bit of lime juice, dash of cumin and chili powder, minor touch of cayenne pepper, tiny amount of sea salt, tiny bit of granulated onion and granulated garlic.

Not doing corn chips, or similar at the moment, so can eat it on almond, coconut and ground psyllium hull (Keto) baguettes we made, and, a very limited number of quinoa and flax seed crackers.

Tasty stuff, with most of the dietary needs for a day, and LOTS of potassium!!

Comment

Coffee and cashews

Comment

Bought some red Thai peppers for the 1st time a few days ago after reading that capsaicin can possibly help with fat loss.

Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: from mechanism to clinical implications

Just trying to finish one now. They are tiny but warm at 50,000 to 100,000 Scoville units.
                          Much milder that the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion I grew a while back which is too hot for
                          anything but making homemade pepper spray.
                          I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Orgain plant (and fruit)-based chocolate protein shake. Lot so potassium, 20 grams of protein, and low carbs. not a bad taste, either, considering things that taste 'sweet' are rarely on the list of 'acceptable' for many years, including any notably sweet fruits.

Comment

Venison stir fry with some lemon seltzer..

Comment

I usually fast/don't eat until Sundown. I don't get the munchies during the day. I keep my blood thc level up, maybe? Tonight I have Tyson chicken strips.

Comment

Working...
                                X