No announcement yet.

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organic hummus with pine nuts, on quinoa and flax Crunchmaster Crackers.

Licking THC extract off of toothpicks dipped in overly filled veggie capsules, in order to get the caps down to somewhere under a "HOLY SHIT!!" dosage, and 2 jarred artichoke hearts in olive oil as a fine chaser.

If I ingest any more fiber, some half-blind person may come along and try to make paper out of me or something.

Seltzer H2O and some RO H2O with lemon juice in it.

Comment

1 Tofurkey plant-based Italian sausage. I'd initially thought them to be pretty rough. Then I tried some of their competitors' products, and for now I'm back to Tofurkey, though might try some polish style or something next time. 3 pieces of artichoke hearts in olive oil, and a half an avocado (it was starting to get past ripe, so it was a matter of civic duty).

All in all, about a 550 cal. brunch; one of the larger ones lately. But I'm holding my weight at 43 lbs. or so below where I started mid-September.

RO H2O and a lemon seltzer water.

Comment

if you only weigh 43 lbs you could have probably gotten away with eating the whole avocado.
        an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_big_bud! View Post
          if you only weigh 43 lbs you could have probably gotten away with eating the whole avocado.
          Sorry, I meant to write "holding my weight at 43 lbs. less than I was mid-September."

No, I'm still visible and standing, otherwise.. And my wife ate the other half.

Thanks for noticing my poor typing and focus this AM.

Comment

Made a banana bread, but omitted wheat flour for millet flour and sugar for honey. Not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by troutman View Post
              I always wanted to get bees and maybe make a few log hives to hide near my Guerilla sites to collect natural honey combs.
              It's pretty easy.if I can do it anyone can.i know how to do it.
              I AM THE LIQUOR!
              MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
              the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

Best jerky I've had in a long time
                Attached Files

Comment

Was it tender and what was the price?I've not seen this one yet.Enjoy

Comment

It was very moist and not dried out like most jerky. I think it was around 9 dollars.

Comment

Dinner.steak , cabbage , potatoes, ham, celery and dip
                      Attached Files

Comment

Steamed veggies with a little sweet and sour sauce with a dash of black pepper.
                        I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

corn , corn and more corn . i planted better than 300 and are now paying the price ..plus salad and a cold sausage leftover from last night .

Comment

I processed and froze about 4 dozen and I have mounds of it. I can't begin to imagine how much 300 would supply. lol. That said, it's the perfect survival food.

You really can't compare the taste from canned or commercial frozen corn. Mine tastes like I just peeled a cob.

Shit got real when I got one of these. This thing is amazing. No more cream corn for me. You can perfectly strip a cob in 30 seconds.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This user twists the handle, but I just give it one fast push down and it done.
                            [iframe1]t4dcNNnAAZM[/iframe1]

There's a lot of corn on one cob, but I put 2 per bag. Perfect side size for 3-4 people. Our kids head for the pantry and do their groceries when they come over on weekends. Zip bags of frozen corn are usually included.
                            ---
                            Now using a 5 Gallon Passive CO2 Blaster

Comment

Originally posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
                              I processed and froze about 4 dozen and I have mounds of it. I can't begin to imagine how much 300 would supply. lol. That said, it's the perfect survival food.

You really can't compare the taste from canned or commercial frozen corn. Mine tastes like I just peeled a cob.

Shit got real when I got one of these. This thing is amazing. No more cream corn for me. You can perfectly strip a cob in 30 seconds.
                              View Image

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This user twists the handle, but I just give it one fast push down and it done.
                              [iframe1]t4dcNNnAAZM[/iframe1]

There's a lot of corn on one cob, but I put 2 per bag. Perfect side size for 3-4 people. Our kids head for the pantry and do their groceries when they come over on weekends. Zip bags of frozen corn are usually included.
                              well ! who would have thought ..i'm going to get one of those tychomonolyth . i have most plants with three cobs but the third is about two thirds the size of the rest so i'll be stripping the kernals for sure .. thanks for that .
                              one fried duck egg and a big slab of oxheart tomato on toasted sourdough .

Comment

Snacks. No big deal
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X