What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
    i eat bacon multiple times weekly. the turkey bacon is actually pretty good. it aint bacon, but it aint bad if you put some pepper on it while frying. i sprinkle some chili powder as well...
    Ok.you knew I was gonna give you shit for that.unless you have some wierd tastbuds that's a lie! Ya know I love ya buddy but I'm not buying what your selling! Pork belly! You know this! Real cracklings!
    I AM THE LIQUOR!
    MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
    the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

freshly baked bread

Comment

WalMart Organic Blue Corn Chips.
        Freaking awesome and ridiculously cheap
        AspenGas

The HashMan is a troll.
        He says this:
        Originally posted by The HashMan
        I've known about ICMAG for years, if you notice I only made a profile in the last few years because I don't think forums like this are worth supporting, im not the only one who thinks that ether. I'm more big on TRANSPARENCY. Not interested in profit.. not interested in notoriety.
        But it contradicts when he said this:
        Originally posted by The HashMan
        I have a brand new seed label with people growing my genetics, want to talk about getting a magazine feature than being trolled out of your first start-up brand name, people still rep hash hands, I shut down everything. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
          Ok.you knew I was gonna give you shit for that.unless you have some wierd tastbuds that's a lie! Ya know I love ya buddy but I'm not buying what your selling! Pork belly! You know this! Real cracklings!
          shoot, i don't WANT folks to buy it. f'ing price would go up if it was more popular...$2 a lb here vs $4.50 & up for pigmeat...
          smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

LMAO! I Hear you! Local place is selling $8 dollars a pound for bacon.good Lord that's expensive! I'm gonna learn to cook pork belly one day.thats good eating!
            I AM THE LIQUOR!
            MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Coleslaw for now. Just come back from food shopping.
              I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Man, coleslaw biscuits and gravy from KFC just got my mouth watering.i gotta get some of that.wish there was a Popeyes by me.i wanna try that damn sandwich.id put coleslaw on that
                I AM THE LIQUOR!
                MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Homemade pico de gallo. I added a bit of cucumber, green bell pepper and extra cilantro.

Comment

fake crab meat (pollack) heated in butter & coated liberally with shrimp seasoning...
                    smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
                      LMAO! I Hear you! Local place is selling $8 dollars a pound for bacon.good Lord that's expensive! I'm gonna learn to cook pork belly one day.thats good eating!
                      $8 a lb? damn! highest i've seen it here was around $6 per lb.

Comment

fake crab meat (pollack) heated in butter & coated liberally with shrimp seasoning...
                        That stuff makes a decent sandwich. Prepare it like a tuna sandwich with a little mayo, celery, red onion and whatever else you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Squall View Post
                          Homemade pico de gallo. I added a bit of cucumber, green bell pepper and extra cilantro.

View Image
                          Looks great GS! I like that added touch of cucumber.i assume you chopped it by hand? I didn't used to like cilantro but now I like it for some reason.
                          I AM THE LIQUOR!
                          MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

$8 a lb? damn! highest i've seen it here was around $6 per lb.
                            Gas station bought some from a butcher and it's the only store in town so they figured they could rape people I guess.its $5 gallon for milk!
                            I AM THE LIQUOR!
                            MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Lol bit of lobstah.... venison........duck......beans ,squash and corn
                              Orig Thanksgiving dinner....wamponog people were phenomenal fisherman/whalers

Comment

I'm gonna be having duck for Thanksgiving myself actually. with lambchops and lamb leg steaks
                                I AM THE LIQUOR!
                                MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Working...
                                X