No announcement yet.

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had a killer roast beef for lunch. oldest son wanted something diff for supper so i whipped up breakfast . biscuits, gravy, and more bacon than we (they, lol) could eat. i polished off the bacon an hour ago piled up on a stray biscuit that was overlooked in the carnage...
    smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

A tomato gifted, a pounder

Comment

pancakes

Comment

sticky chicken wings with an egg and toast . some good coffee as well .

Comment

Originally posted by art.spliff View Post
            Looks like a good deal for those nuts. I've been looking for raw pistachios and the lowest price I can find is $16.99/lb for bits and pieces.

Comment

some chicken pieces and vege's just picked from the garden and stir fried with my homemade vege stock . then golden syrup dumplings and cream !

Comment

Cooking 3 Atlantic Salmon steaks now with real butter.

It's been so long since I've cooked this great tasting and yet pricey fish.
                I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Haddock, price chopper crab cakes fuken yuk never again.
                  Now I got city market Burlington meatloaf and put it into a sandwich w done cheddar. Mangia

Comment

Not eating right now, but finished recently, I got some nice chicken. I love chicken so much!

Comment

had a battered and deep fried piece of gummy shark and chips .

Comment

Originally posted by rod58 View Post
                        had a battered and deep fried piece of gummy shark and chips .

I might have asked you this before, or maybe it was Noyd, but what is gummy shark meat like? We have something very similar here on the East Coast USA called dogfish. It has a firm, white flesh that is completely underutilized. Pretty sure the bulk of it is exported to the UK and Asia.

Comment

Just had an Evol Tikka masala

Comment

Originally posted by Green Squall View Post
                            I might have asked you this before, or maybe it was Noyd, but what is gummy shark meat like? We have something very similar here on the East Coast USA called dogfish. It has a firm, white flesh that is completely underutilized. Pretty sure the bulk of it is exported to the UK and Asia.
                            hey squall , out of all the local sharks gummy would have to be the best ! it's mainly caught beach fishing as they patrol the sand looking for sand crabs which they feast upon . the best thing about them is that they don't get that build up of ammonia within them . not big , maybe 3-4 foot average and best of all , NO TEETH !
                            i think your dog shark is somewhat different .
                            just had spicy coated chicken breast on toast .

Comment

Spaghetti...good sauce

Comment

peaches & cream corn, fried red taters, deviled eggs, barbecue pork loin, sourdough bread with butter, and a banana pudding...yup, too damn full to move now, afraid to burp...
                                smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Working...
                                X