What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

shithawk420

Veteran
I ´ve never had it. I don´t even know what it is, lol
Red necks call it that. Its just moonshine made with apples but its real good.They got fake versions i think they sell in the stores but its not the real thing. I guess you could make some apple pulp and mix it with Everclear and it might be similar. Can you even get Everclear in your country?gotta be careful with that stuff. Ive seen guys jug it on Youtube but im sure its fake. Chugging it will kill you. Its 190 proof grain alcohol

Cuddles

Red necks call it that. Its just moonshine made with apples but its real good.They got fake versions i think they sell in the stores but its not the real thing. I guess you could make some apple pulp and mix it with Everclear and it might be similar. Can you even get Everclear in your country?gotta be careful with that stuff. Ive seen guys jug it on Youtube but im sure its fake. Chugging it will kill you. Its 190 proof grain alcohol
okay but what is moonshine? I thought it was whiskey or something.
Made fromm apples I only know cider or the german apple korn, which my friends and I used to like at middle school . yeah, yeah, I know...underaged drinking blablah :biggrin:

not even sure that stuff was made from actual apples or just flavoured? Had a very disctinct apple flavour though.

shithawk420

Veteran
i was drinking drinking a 1/5 of a gallon at 13 and 14 so im not gonna lecture ya. Moonshine is Corn whiskey or grain alcohol. Not really sure how to explain all the differences but the US culture back hundreds of years ago is based on stilling and moonshining. You take corn mash and you ferment and distill it. I am far from an expert. Id like to try one day. The legality of it is sketchy at best. if your not used to very strong alcohol its best to stay away from it. That stuff will bring out the Indian in me and howl at the moon and not in a good way

Cuddles

i was drinking drinking a 1/5 of a gallon at 13 and 14 so im not gonna lecture ya. Moonshine is Corn whiskey or grain alcohol. Not really sure how to explain all the differences but the US culture back hundreds of years ago is based on stilling and moonshining. You take corn mash and you ferment and distill it. I am far from an expert. Id like to try one day. The legality of it is sketchy at best. if your not used to very strong alcohol its best to stay away from it. That stuff will bring out the Indian in me and howl at the moon and not in a good way
Oh, I get it. yeah, that sort of stuff tends to be strong stuff lol. Is your american version as strong as the grain alcohol used for RSO or more mid-range such as 30-55% (more for drinking in shots?).
The strongest grain (%) alcohol I found online is about 90% and is also used for making pralines and stuff and also advertised as such.
It´s the strongest I found to use for making oil.

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh, I get it. yeah, that sort of stuff tends to be strong stuff lol. Is your american version as strong as the grain alcohol used for RSO or more mid-range such as 30-55% (more for drinking in shots?).
The strongest grain (%) alcohol I found online is about 90% and is also used for making pralines and stuff and also advertised as such.
It´s the strongest I found to use for making oil.
yeah well its 190 proof so half that is 95% alcohol. Any higher than that i doubt you can drink it without dying or going blind. I havent had that kinda stuff in a while.But yeah you can make tinctures and RSO out of it. Stuff will put hair on your chest even if your a lady! lol think those days are over drinking that stuff straight. its burns like a motherfucker

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
federally illegal to distill without a permit to make fuel. it's "normally" not prosecuted unless you make enough to sell, and do so. some of mine tasted a bit like fuel over the years...:eek:
i thought it depended state by state. In some states i thought you couldnt make some in your backyard and some states dont care as long as its not over so many gallons a year. I honestly dont know and i dont care cause if im gonna make it im gonna make it. I seen these little stillers the size of big pitchers that look pretty cool online. Like all you do is put the liquid in and it comes out a little spout and its electric. not ideal but cheap

I Care

I knew a kid that made a still in his apartment using a hot plate, kettle and some copper tube. He would put all his weed stems in with some of the moonshine he was making. He gave me a double shot, it was some really good moonshine. I was drunk for like 4 hours, had to tell my girlfriend at the time that I wouldn’t be able to come pick her up from school that day.

Uzsidoboz

Orange duck
image_attachment (2).jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had a seafood place close by that had butterflied jumbo shrimp. they'd heap stuffing on top of those (no way to "stuff" even a BIG shrimp) and broil them lying in garlic butter. a friends brother bought the place, and gutted their menu...:cry:

Latest posts

Latest posts