What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pork sausages, chips. and beans. :yummy::good:

, (1).jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
We went over to the wagon wheel market I picked up some green beans fresh green beans and the yellow squash and a couple carrots to go along with three chicken cutlets I'm going to do it all in the air fryer the vegetables will get oil and sea salt really looking forward to it should be a good dinner.
IMG_20231218_135513133.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
it's in every large grocery store down here, right next to the other canned soups. i must have picked this can up by accident when buying cream of mushroom soup for chicken casseroles. it DOES have chunks of bacon in it, by the way. :D:good:
Am I the only one who never heard of it? I seen wierd shit down south but not that.eh forget it.too tired to care anyway

I Care

Captain Crunch
Crunch Berries

Rather be eating a three course with the lamb shank at Palmerstown House on Old Lucan Rd outside of Dublin. If anybody ever goes to Dublin, go to Palmerstown House!!

Anybody other cereal for dinner fans?

Cuddles

Captain Crunch
Crunch Berries

Rather be eating a three course with the lamb shank at Palmerstown House on Old Lucan Rd outside of Dublin. If anybody ever goes to Dublin, go to Palmerstown House!!

Anybody other cereal for dinner fans?
Thanks for the recommendation. I´ve always wanted to visit Dublin and I guess you can´t survive just by drinking Stout :biglaugh: ,LOL

I Care

Thanks for the recommendation. I´ve always wanted to visit Dublin and I guess you can´t survive just by drinking Stout :biglaugh: ,LOL
I’m sure you could make it a week on the local water source but you’d be missing out on the great food in the land of Eire. Skip the touristy spots live like a local when you make the trip. Summer week in Dublin and a trip to hike down to Howth to burn one amongst the butterflies and you’ll be glad you went. All about the food. You’d get the full experience even if you skipped the beers, what they call a pub there is a 4 star restaurant with a bar.

Cuddles

I’m sure you could make it a week on the local water source but you’d be missing out on the great food in the land of Eire. Skip the touristy spots live like a local when you make the trip. Summer week in Dublin and a trip to hike down to Howth to burn one amongst the butterflies and you’ll be glad you went. All about the food. You’d get the full experience even if you skipped the beers, what they call a pub there is a 4 star restaurant with a bar.
I never like tourist spots, they´re what I call `rip-off-areas´ .
Everything is overpriced and usually bad quality too! I live in a very large city with plenty of tourism and even the junk food places are more expensive than they are elsewhere in town.
I once went to an italian restaurant by the main train station and near a museum and it was really sh*t. The cheese didn´t even melt because it wasn´t real, poroper cheese. Unbelievable!

Trouble is, museums are a MUST for me,lol.

I think the best places to visit are indeed where the locals go, that´s for sure. :)

I´d love to go fishing if I´m ever in Ireland too. It is after all, an island ;)

Last winter I looked for irish stew recipes online. Those with stout of course, but I didn´t actually try any of them.

Btw, which worcester sauce do you recommend using ? I bought one last ffom a brand I had never heard of and didn´t like it at all.

shithawk420

Veteran
Says who? My main diet is beer and I'm doing fine! Lol They say beer is king of medicine.think I read that in a book.maybe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts