Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BURP.

Comment

Crispy scrambled eggs and beef/pork patty on a hashbrown, gravy added afterward

Comment

couple of sausage rolls n sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by anoydas 666 View Post
          couple of sausage rolls n sauce.
          Mmmmmmm, comfort food..... what sauce? Ever try soy sauce on sausage roll?
          I haven't but i put it on the gravy on above pic and it was good, now you've got me thinking sausage rolls....

Comment

goat cheese parma ham cherry toms mushrooms

Comment

nothing at moment. waiting on the roast i put in crockpot. got au jus, french onion dressing mix, & bell pepper rings/juice in there along with a double handful of diced taters. should be ready when i get back from turkey hunting this evening...
              smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Comment

bake beans on toast with ham, bit of chili sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by TheForgotten View Post
                    Mmmmmmm, comfort food..... what sauce? Ever try soy sauce on sausage roll?
                    I haven't but i put it on the gravy on above pic and it was good, now you've got me thinking sausage rolls....

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
                      nothing at moment. waiting on the roast i put in crockpot. got au jus, french onion dressing mix, & bell pepper rings/juice in there along with a double handful of diced taters. should be ready when i get back from turkey hunting this evening...

Hope your hunt was successful..Talk about an overpopulated species. They walk around here like they own the place!
                      --------------
                      Tonight I had scallops that were harvested this morning. There's been a lot of "pop up" sales of fresh seafood around here because of Covid. Drive up, wait in line and give exact change. Its mostly been haddock and scallops so far, which I think is whats most in demand.

Comment

2 slices of cold pizza with some cookies. The munchies kicked in.
                        I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

slices of smoked ham n cream cheese on white bread, snacking.

Comment

is that your sister noydy ? pm me her phone number ,..mate .
                            pea and ham soup thats just hit three days old , and some toasted sourdough .. was much good !

Comment

eating wild turkey breast sliced thin, rolled in flour, salt & pepper & fried in butter. SOMEBODY got lucky this morning... 1" spurs, 10" beard, 24 lbs...
                              smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

whats wild turkey like? compared to grocery store turkey of coarse...
                                an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

Working...
                                X