What's new

My KINE of OLYMPICS!!!!Taewkowndo champ kicks referree in head!

BlazeTheSky

hahaha

32856capt_e554af23d49849e1b23ee74d280807f3_aptopix_beijing_olympics_taekwondo_mens_80kg_oly557.jpg

Last edited:

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
that is massive fuc..ed up....for real....that bastard is a real loser....and should have gotten his ass wooped by the crowd....imo

olympics is not about kicking referees...for whatever reason..imo

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Seriously.....What a dumbass.....Who would put all that time and effort into training and then go and do something to get himself banned from competing? Seems a back-asswards move to me. :bashhead: Adult temper tantrums are not cool nor respectable.

S

ScrogHog

KharmaGirl said:
Seriously.....What a dumbass.....Who would put all that time and effort into training and then go and do something to get himself banned from competing? Seems a back-asswards move to me. :bashhead: Adult temper tantrums are not cool nor respectable.

They are funny though #26 is my favorite. :laughing: Poor ref.

Cuban taekwondo training manual: Ref disqualifies you? Kick him firmly in the head.

Might as well...coz your dumbass already got disqualified! :D

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
What a loser. I saw this the other day and was disgusted. How could you represent your country like that. Thats like the boxer who bit the other boxer on the shoulder or something like that. Come on guys this is the olympics.

S

sinappi

yeh ..he should try to keep his temper more better..smoke a joint and relax. There's always a new day man

H

Hazeseeker

I seen this live when it happened as well, that guy and his coach both got life-time bans from the Olympics, Ref disqualified him for taking too long while recovering from an injury he recieved in the Match, crazy stuff man!

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
its funny how he was on the mat in Pain and as soon as he was disqualified he jumps up in the face of the ref walks around fine for a couple of secs before kicking the ref in the mouth. Was he really hurting or was he trying to milk it out and get a full minutes rest.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Since the idiot broke a law in china...might as well be punish under its law.

He can get arrested..simple.

I didn't see why he had his handlers on the mat as if he was hurt.Did the tape fall off ? Anyways...he wasn't hurt cuz he didn't limp at all

I don't know about what happens if the tape falls off your foot and you need to retape it and the clock stops....but hell...no one was watching the clock anyways...Lousy coach eh ?

Last edited:

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
D Rock said:
its funny how he was on the mat in Pain and as soon as he was disqualified he jumps up in the face of the ref walks around fine for a couple of secs before kicking the ref in the mouth. Was he really hurting or was he trying to milk it out and get a full minutes rest.

There's nothing like "The agony of defeat" he certainly doesn't have any champion qualities

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan IS BETTER anyways.

Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan (a brotherhood and school of stopping inner and outer conflict and developing virtue according to the way of the worthy hand) is not a sport. Though it is not essentially competitive, it has great combat applications. It is a classical martial art, and its purpose is to develop every aspect of the self, in order to create a person who is free fro inner conflict and who can deal with the outside world in a mature, intelligent, forthright and virtuous manner.

Over the past twenty years thousands of Americans have studied Tang Soo Do in Korea. Korean instructors have been sent around the world, and there are now major Tang Soo Do organizations in many countries of the world. In the U.S. the most famous Tang Soo Do practitioner is Chuck Norris.