What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ricky Hatton v Floyd Mayweather

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
the engish commentators were complaining about the ref as soon as it got underway.....i dont know how to prove that but i tell you they were...and oi was calling him every **** under the sun in the 1st three...not after the fight as it was happening. my 1st post on the subject was as the fight was still happening....

this is nothing to do with nationalism to me...

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
Biftaman said:
Do you realise cricket is the most popular sport in the Carribean, india Pakistan etc? But that doesn't matter seeing as you don't see out of your back yard.

Yes, I know how popular Cricket is throughout the Greater Antilles, Lesser Antilles and Bahamas. I lived in the Carribean for several years and found Cricket to be somewhat of a girls game then as well. Have you ever even been to any of the Islands?

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
girls game, id love to see you say that when that ball bouces up and twats u on the knuckles..... at least they not all running round ingay shoulderpads and ****ing tights like the homo-erotic non-football you lot play
EDIT
WTF am i defending cricket for....it bores me to tears lol
maybe it really is about nationalism.....

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
Harry Gypsna said:
girls game, id love to see you say that when that ball bouces up and twats u on the knuckles..... at least they not all running round ingay shoulderpads and ****ing tights like the homo-erotic non-football you lot play
EDIT
WTF am i defending cricket for....it bores me to tears lol
maybe it really is about nationalism.....

Ha! Ha! Harry your funny!

Your right man I would hate to run into one of those tuff Cricket Players in a dark alleyway. They look real mean in thier little gay-ass pleated slacks and tennis shirts !

I still love all you Brit's anyway!

Last edited:
W

Wunderkind

responding to a few things....

There will never be a second Hatton, Mayweather fight. Hatton demonstrated zero ability to be able to compete with Floyd.

Hatton would under no circumstance ever beat Floyd Mayweather. Period.

Floyd is a better close quarters fighter than Ricky. He proved it in the fight.

Ricky Hatton is not a world class boxer and he has not beaten any world class boxers. Antonio Margarito is his greatest victory. Margarito is a good fighter, very far from world class.

Ricky doesn't possess the stamina, boxing abilities, and punching power to compete with Floyd.

Hatton fought a world class fighter in Floyd and was dominated.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
I just watched the fight for the first time and it was a great fight between two talented boxers. Enjoyed the entire fight until the end when they interviewed Hatton. What kind of pussy ass fighter makes excuses after getting knocked on his ass twice. Saying that Mayweather was throwing illegal blows to the body and he would beat Floyd if they fought again. What a little bitch, honestly. At least show some respect for the man that knocked you out twice. :asskick:
Other than that, it was a great fight.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
Harry Gypsna said:
at least they not all running round in gay shoulder pads and ****ing tights like the homo-erotic non-football you lot play
i'll give you the ball and you can try and run past me hows that? only thing is it will be full contact, no pads hows that? better yet is your life insurance payed up? and soccer is called football on a technicality and i've seen you guys soccer bloopers on youtube, and let me say there is nothing more gay than faking taking a hit to get a negative call.

well my wife told me about the fight (of course after watching it for free) and told me how things went as far as the fighters performances themselves. she was tellin me about hatton since thats who i was rootin' for. although he lost out, i have seen many a moron ref just take all the breath/ life out of a good fight. maybe it would have been better fought oversees, where fighting has more to do with heart and tenacity and not so much the science of it.

besides mayweather makes me sick. the house, cars, clothes its all horseshyt. although he takes care of his kids and fam, he should show a more intelligent financial side as opposed to being flashy. chris rock said it best, " i love black people, i just cant stand ni--ers."

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i couldnt give a flying **** to be perfectly honest....i pay no heed to sports.....watch the odd fight and the world cup when it comes around....not this time tho :badday: ....
and errrr..technicality dont talk shit mate FOOTBALL was around before spandex pants ball((thanks fer that one gypsy)) and spandex pants ball doest involve the foot making contact with the ball in about 99.9 percent of the game
We have rugby over here mate....they dont **** around with padding...im not talking about rich mans rugby uniion... league proper rugby, and how can it(spandex trouser ball) be football when most of the time ur not alloweed to kick the ball eh...
I agree the wankers who pretend to go down when there wasnt any touch are very sad and if i was in charge and saw any of that id bean em for a season no messing no appeals......that started creeping into th english game more and more when they started having more and more foreign players(aother thing arising from the amount of foreign players the the lack of a decent pool or english players on teams to pick for the national side).... a lot of the latin players look on it as part of the sport of the game, seeing what you can get away with Cheating **** maradonna said that about his blatant handball when we was robbed in mexico.. little prick cristianop ronaldo getting roonety sent off riunning up begging the re to when it wasnowt to do woth him, then winking afterwards basrd if i ever meet that syphillitic little twat ill ding him with my steelies and piss in his eyes

Last edited:
W

Wunderkind

the only reason soccer is popular world wide is because all you need is a ball.

fyi, rugby players come to the NFL to be kickers. They simply do not have the size and speed needed to play in the NFL.

ngakpa

Veteran
er I frankly can't be ****ed to read all the posts before this, except to say that it looks to me like Hatton got out-classed pretty badly... and I'd have loved for him to punch six shades of shit out of Mayweather, but it just didn't happen unfortunately

want to watch some really exciting boxing?

look up lethwei on youtube.com - it's traditional Burmese boxing, and includes use of heads, elbows, strikes when opponents have fallen, plenty of blood etc.

bear in mind that a SEAsian knee-strike has a force roughly equivalent to a 30 to 40 mile per hour car crash - enough to cause the recipient to have a cardiac arrest if it connects directly with the sternum

I haven't watched this game yet, but this is a match with two of the best Burmese fighters - Lone Chaw and ShewWa Toon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVp6j80_9EU

Latest posts

Latest posts