What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

olympic thread *hockey*

olympic thread *hockey*

• canada

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • USA

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • sweden

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • russia

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • czech rep

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • finland

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Heyy KarmaGirl! True congratulations on Canada Womens Team winning the Gold Medal!

Damn, I'm getting respectful! Imagine the warrior Ladies! :yes:

rgds, kov

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Thank you :D THat was an awesome game, total domination from the start, yet again :D Congrats Team Canada!

G

Flynnie said:
Kov, peaceful and ice hockey, ha ha! Just don't mention that Ruutu again, the whole country is after his blood! A mate just emailed me a clip of a fight in the NHL between Tasker and Senn, the refs just let them beat the hell out of each other!! Is that normal over there?

Well, you know the joke is "I went to the fights the other night and a hockey game broke out!"

G

hehe, good one!

btw, i´m watching czech`s vs canada rigth now...3-0 to canada :woohoo:

Last edited:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
um...the Detroit Red Wings?

um...the Detroit Red Wings?

LOL Oh yeah, they're all split up between a bunch o teams ...hehe.

As much as I'd like to hope that Team USA will win it (featuring the Red Wings' own Chris Chelios as captain), Team Canada looks like an NHL allstar team. They're gonna take it all.
mad props to the Fins though..looks like a lot of folks here rooting for Finland.
I've got that Canada game on right now as well. :woohoo:
Can't wait for NHL hockey to return after the olympics.
THEN the Wings will take it all :bat:

Last edited:
G

Flynnie said:
Finally! Damn, I wish the TV worked.
:pointlaug

hehe, just joking..

but the score is 3-2 now and the czech`s look hot!

Last edited:

mpro

Slovakia & Sweden, US & Russia and my bong. Don't think today can get any better.

It's all starting now. Go svatos!

Yeeehaaaa!
Both teams seemed to be a bit lazy 'cos it wasn't an important match... but amy way, one more victory for my homeland, quite pleasant.

Last edited:
G

czechs meet slovakia, canada face russia and finland meets team USA and sweden plays the swizz..

tough day tomorrow anything could happen but i think the canadians, czechs, maybe finland and sweden will advance to the semi`s

Last edited:

mpro

canada/russia will be a close game. Not as good as the slovs vs the czech's.

If I had money on the game.

finland over russia to face slovakia over sweden.

Since I don't have money on it.

finland over russia to face slovakia over the swiss.

to close to call the medals.

peace, mp.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
GO team USA!

GO team USA!

hehe, naaaah, our boys aint lookin vervous out there....REALLY!
Damn, I think our Cap'n Chris Chelios is still hurtin from that hit that Ovechkin laid on him yesterday.
GO USA..got it on right now.
cc

Latest posts

Latest posts