What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

does anyone else not care about the super bowl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahah, thanks for chiming in guys. i was curious what everyone was up to OTHER THEN THE GAME.
im just chilling with my pitbull. smoking bong hits. and throwing on always sunny in philly now!! :D

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I don't care at all about the Super Bowl. I think it's funny how guys that don't watch sports act like they do.

The commercials all suck anymore anyways.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I like watching sports, but I don't give a rats ass about following teams and players. I enjoy the sport itself, not players/teams seasonal abilities and historical records.

I'll watch football on occasion and think most of these fanatics are looney-toons.

Tronic

I'm watching golf, in Tivo, instead of the super bowl.

Deal with that you fucking advertising scum.

I also have a large amount of disgust for sports. Waste of time. Much better and more productive things to do. Like grow!!! Fuck sports! Grow hard!!!!

I don't care at all about the Super Bowl. I think it's funny how guys that don't watch sports act like they do.

The commercials all suck anymore anyways.

As someone who acts interested , I thinks it's hilarious watching the enthusiasm of people actually into watching steroid driven men in tights roll around on the ground together , lol.

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
As someone who acts interested , I thinks it's hilarious watching the enthusiasm of people actually into watching steroid driven men in tights roll around on the ground together , lol.
It's a private sexual thingie from what I can garner.

Weird indeed.

CC

F

fully baked

maybe more shots of the cheerleaders being supportive would make me interested... Or let them tackle each other... :thinking:

The guys in the tights just don't do it for me

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trichgnomes, that looks nice, i like!!
heres what im hitting.

picture.php

20" 18mm glas on glass

and the second favorite.
14" long gandolph. i call her the ganjolph tho :D
picture.php

chongsbuddy

Veteran
a plane could crash in the middle of the field and kill every player and i would not lose 1 second of sleep!as long as no spectators got hurt.lol.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoah!
I've had a good sherlock since I started smoking.
Now I need a Gandolf!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
no offense to the hardcore sports fans out there. but i dont care much for sports. maybe hockey(alittle)... bruins broke their 10 game loosing streak today, haha.
im really into music. i play drums, and smoke weed all day. :smokeit:

so am i alone. does any one else not care about the superbowl?
i mean, fuck, theres not shit on t.v. now....lame

Yea... baseball sucks..

mgk :hide:

fred norris

football is the lamest fucking sport ever.buncha meatheads running into each other, how fascinating! it sickens me how much people care about sports teams. guess what, the guys that play on your local team dont give a fuck about your city/state . if someone else offered them more money, they'd leave in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts