What's new

UFC 106 - Free Tonight!

Barney Fife

Will have UFC 106 tonight.. starts at 10PM EST. Might have some prelims also since they are on spiketv, but we'll see.

stay tuned.

info will be posted just before 10PM EST :joint:

G. Sensi

Nice Barney!

Ill take a nap and wake up to join you guys...

Man... long gone are the days of UFC fights bein once every few months... They're literally EVERY WEEKEND now! :nono:

Blessings

-G

M

mrdizzle

i'm glad they have lots of fights, it gives fighter chances to show there skills, they could however drop the price from $50 down to $25. its not free tonight either

N

noone4u

Nice Barney!

Ill take a nap and wake up to join you guys...

Man... long gone are the days of UFC fights bein once every few months... They're literally EVERY WEEKEND now! :nono:

Blessings

-G

They always pile them on at the end of the year bro.

I wouldnt expect it to be like this for much longer.

G. Sensi

^True... but add the FiteNights, TUF and ppv...the UFC is crankin out fights like mickie D's and Big Macs!!! :)

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I'll have to get ya back, Barn.

By the way, what does your middle initial "P" stand for?
j/k - never been able to find the answer, lol.
I'm a Mayberry trivia goon, lol

ehonda187

There is going to be some fireworks tonight mang. :joint: Prelims in an hour.
Nothing like a lot of wine and a good flying knee to the chops to start the night out right.

Barney Fife

Yeah i've heard alot of people saying how SHITTY this card is, and how SHITTY it is that tito/forrest is the main event. I disagree, I am looking forward to the card tonight.

Info will be posted in 1 hour.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Yeah i've heard alot of people saying how SHITTY this card is, and how SHITTY it is that tito/forrest is the main event. I disagree, I am looking forward to the card tonight.

Info will be posted in 1 hour.

ppl pay too much heed to the names on the cards... I thought the Randy fight was Duh Uh Ull... although the rest of the card was pretty good :)