What's new

ICMAG fantasy football 06'

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
anybody game...I dont get to get here but once a week...so if this is set up don't leave me out. lol

G

high sunnyside,I don't do football,but i just came up with fantasy racing in my race fans thread.good luck and play nice"/

G

What type of football good old English style with the kicking and spitting or American with the trash talking and head butting either way im in as I watch both, ha ha

G

Ok so im all signed up but how do I get my players picked dag nab it.......

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey zepp...let's see...........:chin: How about this for some prizes,
Seedbay will contribute a deluxe stash box to the winner AND a mini
stash box to the runner up
. Okay?

:friends:
dg

shiva boy

I'm in

I'm in

You all are in trouble now. No really it should be fun with better prizes that I've gotten the last 2 years from wannabesports for winning my leauge. Good luck all.

G

ok...how is this game played? never done fantasy football before......but the prizes are intriguing to say the least.......

G

Just joined up. This should be a lot of fun. :woohoo: Im the couchlockers. lol. Goodluck everyone. Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

alright let's get it on i'm really looking forward to this :woohoo: :bongsmi:

thanks to zepp and dg for hooking up some phatty prizes, this will definitely be a competitive league...

ps i realize i'm probably being totally 'noid about this but could we delete this thread after we get the league set?

Last edited:
G

Okay iam all signed up ,, my team Toxic Farmer's

but i dont understand why do we have to wait till Sept 1st to play man ,, that suck's .. peace

G

the season doesn't start till sep 11th, so u can't play fantasy until they actually start...sep. 1 is just the draft..