ICMAG fantasy football 06'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ICMAG fantasy football 06'

anybody game...I dont get to get here but once a week...so if this is set up don't leave me out. lol
    Sunnyside=Kokua

high sunnyside,I don't do football,but i just came up with fantasy racing in my race fans thread.good luck and play nice"/

Comment

no takers this year??
      Sunnyside=Kokua

Comment

i'm in!
        Perfect Master

Comment

getrdone

Comment

What type of football good old English style with the kicking and spitting or American with the trash talking and head butting either way im in as I watch both, ha ha

Comment

i signed up for it
              "I'm in the bubba kush chevy well atleast that what it smells like" - T.I.
              Smoke till I Die

Comment

Ok so im all signed up but how do I get my players picked dag nab it.......

Comment

Hey zepp...let's see........... How about this for some prizes,
                  Seedbay will contribute a deluxe stash box to the winner AND a mini
                  stash box to the runner up
                  . Okay?

dg

Comment

I'm in

You all are in trouble now. No really it should be fun with better prizes that I've gotten the last 2 years from wannabesports for winning my leauge. Good luck all.
                    Lost: Sour Bubble, Bogglegum and Lifestar

Comment

ok...how is this game played? never done fantasy football before......but the prizes are intriguing to say the least.......

Comment

im in

Comment

Im in... Just telll me what to do
                          I like you!.... When the World is mine... your Death shall be quick and Painless.

The arbitrary criminalization of tens of millions of Americans who consume marijuana results in a large-scale lack of respect for the law and the entire criminal justice system.

Comment

The Time Lords have joined the league.
                            The join up info can be found here,
                            http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=14998&page=1
                            But this seems to be the longer thread.
                            Last edited by GMT; 08-27-2005, 15:58.
                            When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved

Comment

thanks dg, that might just make this league hella competitive, well it will be if us stoners remember it
                              "I'm in the bubba kush chevy well atleast that what it smells like" - T.I.
                              Smoke till I Die

Comment

Working...
                              X