• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuner.. [H] for life..

Comment

THX Cannabis....13B....
      Befri's Perpetual grow 4K!!

Comment

I've done both....had an 11 second civic that was originally a drag car that turned into a road race car. Now drive a Holden Monaro/Pontiac GTO/Vauxhaul Monaro (LS2, RWD).....restored a few classics too....have a fully chopped '55 suburban (my magazine car, been in 10), and 66 mustang, and am doing a sunbeam tiger right now...was planning on a SR20 swap but will do this one original and swap a SR20 into an alpine

Comment

Originally posted by s13sr20det View Post

stock turbo, 13psi, 230whp 223wtq

I love it, I just helped a buddy do an RB Swap in a S13....that car is a beast....big single T76 :yum:

Comment

Originally posted by Befri View Post
            My baby.....tuner at heart here!!
            love this too...i had a shell for 6 months before I flipped it....wanted to do a 3 rotor, then a turbo 13B...then was set on an LS after driving one w/ the swap....but sold the shell for another project

very clean wankel!

Comment

i want one of these...

Comment

and for the tuner lovers, I got to spend 5 hours on the track driving a GTR last week

i love my life...

Comment

^^GTR...one car I will own soon....true racing machine...well factor stock that is..
                  Befri's Perpetual grow 4K!!

Comment

Originally posted by Befri View Post
                    ^^GTR...one car I will own soon....true racing machine...well factor stock that is..
                    amazing....i was surprised at how I "ALMOST" liked it better then the 997GT3 I got to throw around for a few laps!

GTR is a very capable car....i've had a good amoutn of seat time in the Z06 but think the GTR is just a beast when looking at a car in the 80K range (Z06 is no slouch, but GTR just stabs and goes!)

Comment

What, no muscle love?

Is ganja really so bad?
                      It gives us emotions we never had
                      It relieves pain and changes our mood
                      It makes us eat a lot of food!
                      Free the weed for all our sakes
                      No matter how long it takes
                      Treat the ill without a pill
                      Legalize now and we shall toke at will

Comment

what's under the hood? 340?

Comment

Originally posted by OCdirty View Post
                          what's under the hood? 340?
                          Don't think a 340 was even an option...383 at the least and the 426 or 440.

Comment

ohhh thats sweet! i was all muscle till i got into the turner scene...so "i swing both ways" and I'm just talking car types...hahaha

...just a FYI...blur out your license plate...just incase you have something incriminating on the forum...
                            First Grow - Closet Grow, Crystal Strain - EBB Flow - Always in need of new tips and tricks

how is something that is grown naturally illegal? Shouldn't law enforcement be more interested in the real crime in the streets...oh but wait...if they didn't drug bust, how else would they get free pot??

GO FOR THE GREEN!!!:joint:

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, that car aint mine. I just posted it because there was nothing but tuner. Fun to dream though huh
                              Is ganja really so bad?
                              It gives us emotions we never had
                              It relieves pain and changes our mood
                              It makes us eat a lot of food!
                              Free the weed for all our sakes
                              No matter how long it takes
                              Treat the ill without a pill
                              Legalize now and we shall toke at will

Comment

Not necessarily classified by either the tuner nor muscle stereotype, I prefer cars with great power-weight ratios. My first project car was a 1993 Toyota Celica ST. It came stock with a 103HP 4AFE engine which accelerated to 60MPH in about... three years. The automatic transmission died in it shortly after the purchase, and I began my headway into swapping the engine for a 4AGZE. Same engine block, different pistons and a supercharger... ~160HP, never had the chance to get it dyno'd(sold it when money got tight). It doesn't seem like much, but I'm sure it'd tear my current vehicle (1999 Camaro) to shreds.

*tear*
                                sigpic
                                Check out my micro-grow!

Comment

Working...
                                X