What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coronavirus.. outlook

Medfinder

Chemon 91
https://newslog.cyberjournal.org/fwd-over-100-murdered-microbiologists-chemists-and-virologists/

Over 100 Murdered Microbiologists, Chemists and Virologists?

The deaths you are about to read about all occurred in the last 8 years, these are not accidents, look at the cause of death and their expertise. I added links to the news stories, but if you want to find them just google the scientist or doctor’s name followed by the word “dead”and you should find a source if I didn’t place it

Attempted murder of 6 Harvard microbiologists disclosed this week. A leading toxicologist believes the chances are slim that six lab workers at Harvard University Medical School were poisoned by accident. “An accident? Sodium azide is a poison,” said David M. Benjamin, a toxicologist and Chestnut Hill-based clinical pharmacologist. “Absolutely not.” The Herald reported yesterday that six scientists and students at the New Research Building in Boston’s Longwood Medical area were mysteriously poisoned after drinking from a communal, single-serve coffee machine on the eighth floor near their pathology lab on Aug. 26. Seconds later all six reported symptoms including dizziness and low blood pressure and were taken to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center for treatment.

LAW
Acclaimed Harvard Scientist Is Arrested, Accused Of Lying About Ties To China
January 28, 20202:31 PM ET
BILL CHAPPELL

Twitter

An FBI affidavit that lays out the case against Charles Lieber includes what federal prosecutors say is a contract between the Harvard researcher and a university in China.
U.S. Attorney's Office/Screenshot by NPR
Updated at 3:20 p.m. ET

Charles Lieber, the chair of Harvard University's Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, has been arrested and criminally charged with making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the U.S. Defense Department about his ties to a Chinese government program to recruit foreign scientists and researchers.

The Justice Department says Lieber, 60, lied about his contact with the Chinese program known as the Thousand Talents Plan, which the U.S. has previously flagged as a serious intelligence concern. He also is accused of lying about about a lucrative contract he signed with China's Wuhan University of Technology.

In an affidavit unsealed Tuesday, FBI Special Agent Robert Plumb said Lieber, who led a Harvard research group focusing on nanoscience, had established a research lab at the Wuhan university — apparently unbeknownst to Harvard.

In response to the charges against Lieber, Harvard said in a statement to NPR: "The charges brought by the U.S. government against Professor Lieber are extremely serious. Harvard is cooperating with federal authorities, including the National Institutes of Health, and is initiating its own review of the alleged misconduct. Professor Lieber has been placed on indefinite administrative leave.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
With so many not believing in global warming, and the tipping point upon us, it's kinda time to develop a killer disease for humans. One that will go around quicker than a cure can be found. Thus the global elite get their jabs, then release a plague miles away. Wiping out lots of people before one that's out of hand finds the cure for everyone. Leaving the elite with a workforce. Or if nobody else finds the cure, they can at the right time. So as to preserve some workforce locally, and sell some to the wealthy further afield. As the supply will obviously need to be governed, to leave the population corrected.

England could be the best base to serve this up from. An island that can be locked down, and be self supporting. With it's reasonable weather and lots of coastline. Offering the basics we need. Lots or air bases, and a history of defense strategies. It's manageable. The tunnel to france a great boarder. I think we have a plan. Perhaps the entire population could be medicated further via the drinking water, so be sure that everything would keep running. The power stations, transport, Butlins.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Chinese nurse voice note describing the REAL situation of Coronavirus in Wuhan

[YOUTUBEIF]vbmxMYOLJEQ [/YOUTUBEIF]

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ The haters of Trump do remind me of viruses, so that is not wrong imo.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
  • The flu remains a higher threat to U.S. public health than the new coronavirus.
  • This flu season alone has sickened at least 19 million across the U.S. and led to 10,000 deaths and 180,000 hospitalizations.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
  • The flu remains a higher threat to U.S. public health than the new coronavirus.
  • This flu season alone has sickened at least 19 million across the U.S. and led to 10,000 deaths and 180,000 hospitalizations.

Nope the RO of the flu is less than this coronavirus, which means this coronavirus is far more contagious.
Another thing is that actual number of deaths by this virus is too low.The crematoriums in Wuhan are running 24/7.

Translation
There are 7 crematoriums in Wuhan.
This is one of the crematoriums in Wuhan.

Ten trash cans were filled with ash, which was only worth one day for a crematorium.

Officially announced that in total around a hundred people have died in the world, how many ash are left in a trash can?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200202-101756.jpg
    Screenshot_20200202-101756.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 10

geneva_sativa

Just like the Hong Kong protests were distorted by the MSM,,, so is this issue,,,

Funny, that so many seemed to know all the facts,,,

another mass hysteria event, taken from playbook of history

Just like ebola bullshit

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Dr. Francis Boyle discusses the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China and the Biosafety Level 4 laboratory (BSL-4) from which he believes the infectious disease escaped. He believes the virus is potentially lethal and an offensive biological warfare weapon or dual-use biowarfare weapons agent genetically modified with gain of function properties, which is why the Chinese government originally tried to cover it up and is now taking drastic measures to contain it. The Wuhan BSL-4 lab is also a specially designated World Health Organization (WHO) research lab and Dr. Boyle contends that the WHO knows full well what is occurring.

[YOUTUBEIF]TsyujjitOFM[/YOUTUBEIF]

19 Mio infected people and 10.000 deaths mean a case fatality rate of 10.000 / (19.000.000 / 100) = 0.0526%. This is less than 0.1%, what is the case fatality rate I googled for influenza.

The New Corona virus has a case fatality rate of 2.0 - 2.5%. This are the official numbers of the Chinese I found in the mainstream media today. And it is very contagious.

100 years ago the Spanish Flu infected about 80% of the humanship. Let us assume the Corona virus would infect 80% of humanship today and there would be a case fatality rate of 2%.
Today there are about 7.8 billion people. 7.800.000.000 / 100 * 80 = 6.240.000.000
This are 80% of the humanship today and when 2% of this people would die this mean 6.240.000.000 / 100 *2 = 124.800.000

So this would mean about 125 Mio deaths. And even if the virus would infect only 40% of the population and the case fatality rate would only be 1%, this would still mean more than 30 Mio deaths. WWII caused about 55 Mio deaths.
Just to make clear what we are talking about.

And I doubt the official numbers of the Chinese government. At least when it's about the number of infected people. And I doubt that there are no infected people in Africa and South America. Especially in Africa are many Chinese. They build up infrastructur in different countries.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

I still don't believe that the virus can be contained, but I hope I'm wrong and I just lose my head. Time will tell. Let's all hope the virus will mutate to something less lethal and less contagious.

LostTribe

Premium user
I have seen reports that state that hospitals in Wuhan are ill equipped with test kits so much that they are only capable of testing 10% of suspected cases. People there are also saying that the reports are being manipulated by the Chinese government. Some say that infected persons and deaths could actually be 10 times higher.

Lowes was sold out of all N95 masks by me, but I bought a 50 pack at HD just to be on the safe side. Not to mention I have 2 or 3 P100 respirators and prepped for approximately 2 month without needed to leave, but I expect to increase that to 4-6 months if this gets any worse within 30 days if not sooner. Gotta find a sweet deal on those French Military MRE's they are gourmet quality, but looks like the whole EU Bullshit may have ended that but they are still around. Mountain House Meals are probably in order. The Chicken Burrito mix is fantastic and a very nice sized portion. Of course the Tortillas aren't included.

After seeing some videos on live leak and youtube its just really scary.

Go Prepared!

Jammal

Prepping is useless, you will not outlast this, it is going global, you will get it, dont be the 2% , stay active and eat well.