What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Pentagon UFO Video Footage Due For June 2021 Release

Swamp Thang

Veteran
In case anyone has been relaxing down in the South Pole lately, news about the impending release of newly declassified UFO footage has flooded the media, especially since the TV documentary program 60 Minutes joined the fray by interviewing two US Navy aviators who described almost DAILY encounters with UFOs or UAPs as the Pentagon prefers to call them while flying high-performance jets launched from aircraft carriers on routine patrols off both coasts of the USA. Below is a short clip from the 60 Minutes segment that was aired very recently.

https://youtu.be/ousWgSIPbwE

Before anyone advises me to remove my tin foil hat and cut back on my weed intake, bear in mind that the two pilots interviewed in the above 60 Minutes program are highly trained professionals who happen to be among a huge number of military pilots that have seen, chased and photographed airborne craft capable of outperforming anything currently fielded by the US, Russia or China. We're talking craft of various shapes that totally defy all known laws of aerodynamics while attaining speeds and performing maneuvers whose G-forces would liquefy any living thing aboard such vehicles.

Next month, under intense pressure from Congress, the Pentagon has been compelled to declassify and release even more mind-blowing video footage gathered by the world's most advanced image processing equipment, as well as by simple camera phones held by flight crews who again are seeing these strange crafts on a DAILY basis in some regions in and around the USA.

What do you think, fellow stoners? My humble opinion is that most of these crafts are remotely controlled, whereby they can execute maneuvers that impose gigantic G-forces capable of turning any living life-form aboard into mush. But even if they are remotely controlled, who designed them? The USA's brightest scientists in the highly secretive Area 51 research facility? The Russians? The Chinese? Or are these drones originating from distant reaches of the galaxy, commanded by beings whose intelligence is light years more advanced than that of the human race?

Regardless of what we think, the rumor mill suggests that extremely close-range footage of these mysterious crafts will soon be in the public realm. We're talking as close as 100-feet away, which is close enough to count the rivets on a conventional aircraft. This is NOT going to be some CGI concoction of a bored teenager skilled with video editing software but authenticated DOD footage declassified and released by the Pentagon. I cannot wait to set eyes on such imagery. May you live in interesting times, goes the old Chinese saying.

https://youtu.be/q2cn080TeOI

igrowone

Veteran
one of many difficult problems with this phenomena is classifying
UFOs are ancient, been seen for 1000s of years
are what we are seeing now part of the ancient 'tradition'?
not to mention trying to classify just the more recent ones from say WW2
imho the report will simply leave us with more questions than answers
human beings are being confronted with a mystery that goes beyond their abilities to solve

Swamp Thang

Veteran
one of many difficult problems with this phenomena is classifying
UFOs are ancient, been seen for 1000s of years
are what we are seeing now part of the ancient 'tradition'?
not to mention trying to classify just the more recent ones from say WW2
imho the report will simply leave us with more questions than answers
human beings are being confronted with a mystery that goes beyond their abilities to solve

The fact that the Pentagon is now actively encouraging military professionals to come forward and describe what they are seeing, is a truly historic change of mindset. The simple act of admitting that these crafts are out there, and are unexplained, is such a massive departure from the past when anyone that so much as mentioned the possibility of UFOs existing, was ridiculed, derided, and dismissed as a lunatic fringe crackpot.

FINALLY the highest levels of military command structures worldwide, are openly agreeing that these mysterious craft are here, and are far more advanced than anything known to have been crafted by the hand of man since the dawn of time. I can't wait for the promised new footage to be unveiled this June 2021, mere weeks away at most.

igrowone

Veteran
I too am eager to see what they got
in the end it will be better pictures of a mystery that stays a mystery
attitude changed? in some respects, but I have little doubt they have investigated to the limits of their abilities
they have money, physicists, top of the line imaging equipment and so forth
now they are compelled by law to do a big reveal
I think the big change is that they're scared, guess it's better than their heads being under a pillow which was the tradition in this matter
one story I saw that dates back from Truman's time, they believed they were real back in the 1950s
and there was a concern if they publicly acknowledged these things the situation would get more dramatic, i.e. the UFOs would become more real and numerous

Gry

Veteran
Are you all familiar with a gentleman named Daniel P. Sheehan ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Sheehan_(attorney)
https://danielpsheehan.com/about/

He is the only person I am aware of who has been given access to the work done by the Blue Book project.
He describes the circumstances under which it took place, what he went through, what he saw, etc.
It is real interesting. He has written about it in a book he did, and has described the experience on
video for his class that you can see for the watching. I found it interesting, to say the
least.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
A Harvard-educated attorney no less. It sure is gratifying to see that the study of UFOs is no longer ridiculed today as it was back when Dan Sheehan worked on the subject under the auspices of Project Blue Book. The human race is finally ready to concede that it might not be the only civilization that exists in the universe. This is a step in the right direction for sure.

igrowone

Veteran
it does sound strange about needing money
I hate to say it but it's true
at least for ufo type resources under the military umbrella
the military doesn't like ufos, and they hate spending their money on them
sigh - report looks like a burger with plenty of nothing in it
more details on sightings, but not so much on conclusions other than the military needs more money

Swamp Thang

Veteran
If multiple independent reports are to be believed, the US military has for DECADES operated a small fleet of gravity defiant triangular aircraft called the TR-3B, which can hover stationary and fly at warp speed in absolute silence. The TR-3B was reportedly a reverse-engineered rendition of an alien craft that fell into the hands of the military way back in the 1970s, yet one wonders why such a clean-energy mode of transportation would be kept secret, even as greenhouse emission pollutants from fossil fuel combustion heat up the planet to such devastating effect.

Flying Triangle TR-3B.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
This article is similar to one I read the other day. Lasers and holograms and spoofs...
https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/cutting...-using-lasers/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/25/ufo-report-pentagon-security-experts-reaction It was the Guardian article I read first.

Another option is that a foreign power had developed unmanned aircraft that could spoof US radar and instruments into seeing the incredible speeds and changes of direction that have been reported.

Thomas Bania, a professor of astronomy at Boston University, said: “Without the range, then one simply cannot tell speed, acceleration, etc. So the interpretation of speeds and turns (ie accelerations) that our US technology cannot match is just bogus. No need for invoking a foreign power with superior – much superior – technology.”

“Were it me running their electronic warfare show, I would build small drones and stuff them with electronics that would monitor and record everything our military radars would send at them,” Bania said. “Then I would get busy reverse engineering what our weaponry did. Then I would develop protocols to spoof radar locks back at us giving ranges that would imply these ridiculous motions.”

Last edited:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
For some reason, I have become totally obsessed with trying to find out exactly where those aerobatic Tic-Tacs, spheres, saucers, and triangles originate. Every time I send my Phantom 3 Standard drone on 6-mile auto-flight missions these days, I scrutinize the 20-minute duration video footage filmed en-route, hoping to spot at least a fleeting glimpse of something other-worldly that I can post on Youtube for fellow star-gazers to puzzle over.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I'm rooting for you, Swamp Thang . I'm not as passionate about this as you are, but it does interest me. There's nothing like seeing something in the night sky that one has never seen before. I'll file this in the wait and see cabinet.

TheDarkStorm

You might be interested in the Turkey ufo footage....close up tech enabling digital stills of on-board occupants. Might be cool if someone could put the pictures up in this thread.

It would also be cool if some could put up the most recent map they've made of all the planets that are able to support life as we know it....its quite eye opening to see.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
:eek: there coming to take you away haha, they're coming.... :eek:

Now there's an unsettling thought. If the green men marched out of their craft wearing white coats that would certainly be cause for great concern. The only thing worse than qualifying for a stint at the Happy Farm, would be finding oneself being securely trussed up for a walk up the ramp of a waiting giant Tic Tac.

dark Storm I'm scouring Youtube for the Turkey UFO footage, while hoping of course that the name refers to the country where that sighting took place, and not to the shape of the UFO itself. Considering the turkey genocide that takes place every Thanksgiving day, sighting a massive turkey-shaped UFO would be a bad omen for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts