What's new

Maj. Cottonmouth's Satellite Fuel Test Grow

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
It has been a long while since I had a thread in the vert section and I figured I was overdue. This is a test grow of Satellite Fuel aka Berry Sour Creme from 40AmpstoFreedom. I intend to show what an average grower using simple methods can produce from these beans. I am using straight B'cuzz coco right out of the bag with tap water, MaxiBloom, SilicaBlast, Drip Clean and pH Up and Down as needed. I also 1/4 gram per gallon of KoolBloom the four or five days before flush.

40AmpstoFreemdom's thread for Satellite Fuel is here - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=220251

On 5/10 I germed 7 Satellite Fuel seeds

By 5/16 five of them were up

On 5/22 I went in to water and one of the two I had set aside had popped up so I ended up with six plants.

On 5/27 all Satellite Fuel plants were transplanted to 1 gallon smart pots

Here they are on 5/31

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
And on 6/6

On 6/10 with the veg space all to themselves

And finally a video from last night 6/12, ignore the two mutants in with them, they are some old ass bag seed I am screwing around with. Once they are sexed and uppotted I will be setting up blumats to water them.

[youtubeif]7O84lrM3yC8[/youtubeif]

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A video wooo hooo! I felt like I was on the deathstar or something. Lookin great man hope you stumble across something you like :D

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I have a feeling something I like will be smacking me in the face soon. You were not kidding about having odor control up to snuff, these bitches were stanky in veg. Fortunately I only have to worry about robbers and not the cops. It is honestly weird to be growing legally, I never thought it would happen.

D

DHF

Much respect Maj.....Hope the pheno you`re lookin for jumps up and bites yas in the ass and it`s off to the monocroppin races ftw.......

Anyways....Thanks for the thread....Look forward to yas dialin shit like I know yas can.....and....

Love your K.I.S.S. bare minimum nutrient regimen...Over here on my bucket........

Peace....Freds......:ying:........

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
look really good maj

Thank you

I'm in for the show
Sidd

I hope to make it a good one

Much respect Maj.....Hope the pheno you`re lookin for jumps up and bites yas in the ass and it`s off to the monocroppin races ftw.......

Anyways....Thanks for the thread....Look forward to yas dialin shit like I know yas can.....and....

Love your K.I.S.S. bare minimum nutrient regimen...Over here on my bucket........

Peace....Freds......:ying:........

Glad to have to along and honestly I hope to not find the godhead pheno, I am not ready for it yet. I want to grow out at least a hundred different strains and try to get a taste of everything before I settle down. But man once I go mono I am going back to hydro and will blow some shit up.

Alright, another Major grow! Def subbed! :)

Nice to have to here festivus, kick back and enjoy the show. I should have updated pics and or a video this weekend. I am hoping to get them sexed and uppotted first.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Tagged! Mine will be going in flower in the next 30-45 days and I'm excited about yours right now. Can't wait for the Flowering show in your vert. Peace

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I keep comin back and hitting the play on the video I am entirely to anxious :p They look very healthy.

I totally understand the anxiousness :) I got three other plants and one of the Satellite Fuels sexed and uppotted last night and I am hoping that the rest of the SF's are showing sex tonight so I can satiate your need with a new video.

Tagged up for this one.

Glad to have you along man.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Well I still don't know anymore of the sexes on them, I strongly suspect one as male and I think another two are also. I will be able to tell for sure in a day or two. New video up too.

[YOUTUBEIF]YgLVZGsogbM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Quick video update posted below. Three of the six Satellite Fuels are female and I transplanted the last one into a three gallon earlier tonight. I will be getting my blumats setup tomorrow or the next day and I am turning on the autopilot :D

[YOUTUBEIF]krF54BLxkXA[/YOUTUBEIF]

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Subbed for the show Maj!!

Glad to have you here man.

Absolutely loving the videos thanks for update they are lookin green and healthy.

I am very glad you like them, I will put another one up in a few days.

I got my blumats all setup tonight and I am testing out an overflow res using a stand pipe I built to keep a consistent water pressure on the blumat line. If it ends up working out well I will post a tutorial on how to make one.