• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strawberry Cough, smells fucking amazing. Week 8:

GC x OGK @ week 8 lower bud:

Chem-D @ week 3:

SSSDH @ week 3:

CWK @ week 5. These are the mite infested plants. Yields definitely taking a hit but the buds are dank and the outdoor I ran is dank as fuck if you check out the OD album:
    San Diego. 215.
    1.4K CMH/HPS Vert: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=175212

Comment

Wow, that SC looks amazing, I can almost smell it from here with a southern wind down the coast.

Nice work looks like your room is kickin into gear..... awesome!!!
      Link to my Aeroponic PC grow

1K Vertical DWC grow

1k Vertical Doughnut round two

DGS Magenta99

Comment

Looking really nice - good luck dealing with those mites; hate those little fuckers.

Comment

Bought some seeds for GREAT prices.
          -(3) DG invite auction mixed packs. These were $40 a piece and have roughly equal amounts of Sweetest Cindy99, Dieselrella, and Oger99 in each pack. This means I will get roughly one pack of all three of these strains. If I bought these individually, they would be $80-100 a piece. That means I saved about $180 Hopefully I will offset the savings by giving DG some good pics for and reputation by posting some killer pictures and spreading the word

-(1) Ganesh C99 F2's for $40. Thinking about buying another pack of these as 40 is an effing steal. Also they are F2 so hopefully I can get both phenos!

-Another, (1), pack of Tom Hill's Deep Chunk x Haze F2. Got 20 of these seeds going to run them all outside this year and hopefully find some amazing shit. Hoping for one DC leaning keeper pheno, one haze leaning and one hybrid . Kind of like buying 3 strains instead of one!

I'll post some better pictures later. I'm thinking of pulling the GCxOG and the K2 soon. Probably going to give the SC another week.

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
          Wow, that SC looks amazing, I can almost smell it from here with a southern wind down the coast.

Nice work looks like your room is kickin into gear..... awesome!!!
          Thanks man, from you that means a lot! Those SC pictures don't reflect the frost that well. I'll try and snap some better ones later but the smell is heavenly. I want to save a jar to periodically release terpenes in my room so I'm constantly undergoing aromatherapy. The smell physiologically stimulates a smile and endorphins man...The yield is a lot better than I was expecting too.

Originally posted by Ravi Singh View Post
          Looking really nice - good luck dealing with those mites; hate those little fuckers.
          I know and I used to think PM was bad! These little fucks do some serious damage and are very hard to totally eradicate. I have been turned the temps down in the room so that in the day time it's in the low 70's and in the mid to low 60's at night. This has definitely slowed down their reproduction significantly and made maintaining them easier. It's like cancer. You can kill most of them with a treatment but it only takes a few to completely take over again....

I am going to take the Chem Wreck's outside and let them finish out there. The big plants have been fine and are just starting to get mites but they are coming down very soon so it doesn't matter. As for the 3rd group in the perpetual they are young enough that I can treat them heavily with "Spectracide" and Neem. Got to use a two pronged attack with these guys to kill their cycle completely instead of merely interrupting it. I am also going to clean up the room while I have the chance. I am determined to have a clean grow!

Thanks for tuning in and the support guys! I'll try and make it worth it for ya's
          San Diego. 215.

Comment

shes beautiful bro, whole room arent very far behind! great work statusquo!

cheers

Share The Love, Spread The Wealth!

Comment

Harvested most of the big plants in the vert room today. Also harvested 2/4 of my OD plants. Sorry for the low quality pics this time!

GCxOG Bud Cock - "The Help 1"

Skywalker OG *OD* - "The Help 2"
              San Diego. 215.

Comment

How's the vert going statusquo? Are you still running the same setup?
                Labtec's 150 watt Lab Labtec's 1800 watt vertical Lab
                Labtec's 2400 watt vertical lab Labtec's 1200 Watt Garage Loft
                Labtec's Vertical Madness GN C99 F2s by Labtec
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome grow man, you got some KILLER starins.
                  2010 ICM 420 Growers Sativa Cup 1st Place Winner with - SSSDH

HGOs Winter Hydro SOG 2018
                  Current

Horizontal SOG Coco Grow
                  Finished
                  Coco DTW Grow Tips From HGO
                  HGO vs ICMag Finished
                  Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Finished
                  Vertical Coco Stacked 600's Finished
                  Multi Strain Vertical Coco Finished
                  Benefits of Vertical Growing
                  Tutorial: How to build your own secure lamp holder for a stacked bulb vertical grow
                  SSSDH Grow Report *****

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                  X