What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

slow log...like a grow log, only slower

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
lotsa pollen flyin around in there, my bro say SKETCHY...because that is the grow room for all flowers. ill just clean it good next week

Don't worry much about "cleaning", get the room all wet, water and time will kill the pollen way before your females are thinking about flowering.. you might get a seed in a preflower, but I doubt even that.

al-k-mist

picture.php

View image in gallery

Thanks for all of the input everyone...yep, moses, theyre douglas firs...and i am kind of recovered...as much as i can anyways!!! thanks
as for other animals, i got up to piss and scared something off that was fuckin with the chickens...feathers were flying, some are missing, and i dont know what it was
so the indoors is nicer, still need air conditioning. put 6 mother plants into flower so we will have nuggets before november, lol and put them in 25 gallon pots w coots soil mix, topdressed with ewc, watered in w micorhizzae shit.
and did LST on the teens after potting them into 2 gallon pots, same shit.

al-k-mist

The one in post 7 wasnt REALLY a scrog, it was more of just support. And those were almost at harrrvest, notice the color changing leaves?
the ones in post 43 were flipped like 3 days ago. so 8 weeks behind, maybe a bit more.
the differences are, they were in 5 gallon pots(vs 30 this time) it was a bunch of girls(vs 6 this time). pretty much the same mix, tho. those were greenhouse, these are indoor.
those yielded about 2 zips each, flowered with a couple weeks veg, small ones. this year, outside, were going for giants, just way less
thanks for the interst

al-k-mist

high everybody
got the girls up in the greenhouse, the big one. some of the moms, and some of the nicest tahoe og and blue dream, and one jack herer
the moms we set out there are uk cheese, tahoe og, vanilla, and blueberry headband. they are all over 20", and are being trained.
the living mulch, which i learned about here, is mstly crimson clover, and herbs
the herbs are various mints, lemon balm, thyme, chamomille, cilantro, and a couple other things im forgetting... dill. somethin else...
the main goal this year is to find which girls(out of the current stable) are best suited for outdoor. we will find which are best for indoor this winter. ie, they have all been tried, except the tahoe og, and meet our minimum requirements, but the past few years have been moving, losing ALL strains once, and one here and there, picking up a couple...its time to narrow it WAY down, now.
the goal will be a few regular strains, and one or two new ones each round
I have kearned a lot here, and plan on learning more...wish i could help some of y'all

very nice! aL-K... did that aqwaponice project work out? and, have any animals come a prowling searching for the fish bones? props c woopp

al-k-mist

no fish bnes, just fishbone meal...but theyve come and chomped a lot of shit in the garden...chamomile, tomatoes and potatoes( i thought the leaves of both of those were poisonous...guess not)
i plan n puttin one of them in the freezer
went up there a few minutes ago and walked back, thru the woods, because i heard somethin
forgot the camera, dammit, but i saw 2 adult turkeys and like 7 bitties, then saw another adult and 4 bitties. dont know if any of the adults were tom turkeys, cuz their feathers werent ruffled
gonna start taking the camera all the time!!!
thank you for the compliments, cannawoop

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Awesome back to the land vibe going on at your place. Better being slave to the land than being a slave to the man! What kind of animals are you raising? Or have you gotten that far?
We are both in the same area and wouldnt be surprised if we are growing the same cuts as one another. The jack herrer and blue dream look strikingly familiar. Dont know if you have read this magazine "Backwoods Home" or not but it is far better than "mother earth news". Full of Knowledge tips and ideas without any advertisements. Im not a sells rep or have any interest in the magazine, just thought I would share a awesome magazine. The magazine is out of Gold Beach, Oregon.

al-k-mist

thanks a lot, everybody
those clovers are growing fast...i think i recalll them growing to about 2' when we lived near scottsburg(coastal)...
The main point, aside from them being free, was to help conserve water...all else is extra.
we were hoping to use them for tea but they bloom in 2nd year i think, and she really wanted red clover
will check that magazine out, biosynth. if i wouldnt have flowered the sweet deep grapefruit without cloning it, we would both be growing that, for sure. kick myself in the ass for that one, because she ended up yielding very nice and was super yummy. FUCK, wish i wouldve been more organized(had too many plants and couldnt afford to have more, law-wise)
again, thanks for the comments. more soon!
Namaste'

Biosynthesis

Veteran
OMMP DONATION

OMMP DONATION

al-kmist
Sweet deep Grapefruit is very tasty indeed. Exotic to say the least. I have one for outdoors that can be cloned anytime a cardholder is in need. Just let me know when and how many you would like. This is a new flavor in the neighborhood and I passed it out in a few directions because the strain was worthy.

Dont know if you read my grow thread, but what was thought to be diesel ended up being Sweet DG. Rather pleased with the mixup.

awesome thread, I am diggin your farm and you live in such a beautiful state but you already know that.

the plant count seems higher than most other states.
:wave:

Count me in for this grow journal.

al-k-mist

bio. i replied via PM. as soon as we get our numbers down, i definitely want a cut, and any patient can get them from us, as long as their paperwork is in order
SS, good to see ya around, man. and thanks
the plant count sucks dog balls. only 6 in flower per patient. and the way the law is written, we (wife and i) can each have 3 patients beside ourselves.. but we only have 2 patients right now, so only 24 in flower total. we have 6 indoor and 18 in GH. pics later

al-k-mist

but what i wanted to say this morning, is a neighbor mentioned a sick plant, so we gave him 5 healthy teens. when he wanted to show us something on the mountain, ...
IT WAS MY FUCKING GREENHOUSES
i met 3 other growers, who could all see my shit, lol
fuck it, theyve also seen me creepin around at the sound of noises.....and we are woring together now, lol
wow

SS, good to see ya around, man. and thanks
the plant count sucks dog balls. only 6 in flower per patient. and the way the law is written, we (wife and i) can each have 3 patients beside ourselves.. but we only have 2 patients right now, so only 24 in flower total. we have 6 indoor and 18 in GH. pics later

oh I was too focused on the high number in the 30's.
I clearly didn't figure there would be a limit on number of mature ones.. lol

can't wait for the pics. hope have a good weekend :ying: