What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question about 3 day flush and vaping

jjs

Hi all

Basically have a plant nearing the end in it's flowering cycle , and dont have the 1-2 weeks of time to flush , however just have 3 days because im going on holiday . Ive been reading up and they say the taste is bad , would that also apply with vaping?.

Cheers

JJ's

Hmm..good question.

As for the flush...what type of system are you using? If it's mediumless hydro and your plants aren't loaded right up with nutes get some flushing stuff. 3 days might be fine.

If you're in soil ..well..unless you've got a real mild nute in there you COULD be in trouble.

BUT..some people don't flush at all and say they dont notice a difference.

jjs

Hmm..good question.

As for the flush...what type of system are you using? If it's mediumless hydro and your plants aren't loaded right up with nutes get some flushing stuff. 3 days might be fine.

If you're in soil ..well..unless you've got a real mild nute in there you COULD be in trouble.

BUT..some people don't flush at all and say they dont notice a difference.

sorry forgot to mention im using coco , and have it under a 400w hps , hand watering it as well .

:tiphat:

I'd say you'll be fine. I've had herb taste fine and burn nice after only a couple day flush in coco. I'd just recommend running a good bit of water through the medium, (get a good bit of run-off) so that everything gets rinsed out the coco and the plant starts using reserves asap.