What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As I am away at the moment,,the girls are looking after the rooms,,
One called me earlier today to say that theAms that was planted just over a week later then the other varietys have caught up :)
and one ams needed staking at this early stage:big-grin,,
Pics when I get back,,,s2

TnTLabs

sounds good S2!
yeah, the mother grows quicker than most strains, but takes a good 9+ weeks to flower,
i hope with this cross we can reduce flowering time and add some weight.
Im hoping you will find some nice colorfull phenos, it will start to get interesting soon..
thx

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds good S2!
yeah, the mother grows quicker than most strains, but takes a good 9+ weeks to flower,
i hope with this cross we can reduce flowering time and add some weight.
Im hoping you will find some nice colorfull phenos, it will start to get interesting soon..
thx
Hey T,,,,,,
Cheers and I imagine if you say nine weeks I imagine that will be end of week nine so ten weeks:) which fits in very nicely with the other variety in the room,,,,,
Getting a somewhat even canopy is gonna be fun with eight varietys in that room but they all should compliment each other,,,,
Fun and games start three weeks into bloom,,,,,:tiphat:

TnTLabs

Hey T,,,,,,
Cheers and I imagine if you say nine weeks I imagine that will be end of week nine so ten weeks:) which fits in very nicely with the other variety in the room,,,,,
Getting a somewhat even canopy is gonna be fun with eight varietys in that room but they all should compliment each other,,,,
Fun and games start three weeks into bloom,,,,,:tiphat:

yeah 9-10 weeks.. week 10 is where the magic happens
i hear you.. you will manage im sure
:thank you:

rockymountainJ

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Hey back from my Vaca brothas!!
Here's the room and crosses.
Couple areally in 3gals so prob flip soon!! Looking amazing so far!!! Thanks TnTlabs!! Gonna be rocking in here soon!!

G

Wow rocky! :woohoo: Someday I hope to have just half of your skills!

Some bud samples
CFFx(GG4xFAK)
picture.php

A.Kushx BHB3K
picture.php

PDDx BHB3K
picture.php

BHB3K
picture.php

TnTLabs

View Image View Image View Image Hey back from my Vaca brothas!!
Here's the room and crosses.
Couple areally in 3gals so prob flip soon!! Looking amazing so far!!! Thanks TnTlabs!! Gonna be rocking in here soon!!

wtf... you deff will have hard stacking bunch of ladys in there soon..:woohoo:
its hard to judge from these pics but maybe thin out a little
im thinking a quarter of the smaller side branches and defoliate, to get more light into the canopy and you got some cuts if they are keepers...
you cropped them well.. now i would trim em down a little and watch them explode when flipped

whats the white box on the left? dehuey?

G

Hola TnT!

Thanks for the tip for the rainy days!

Yes,they all look alike,I have 1 more Pdd cross I didn't shoot that is a little slower...Smells are similar but different at the same time.CFF cross is fruity sweetness,yummy indeed!The frost on all is great,but I think the Pdd cross a bit frostier maybe...

When I see my pal I'll take the camera with me...Haven't visited for a while...

G

Well,my friend sent me a pic of A.kush x BHB3k (left)and a BHB3k
picture.php

CFF x (GG4 x FAK) Frosty!!!
picture.php
picture.php

A.Kush x BHB3k seems to me that in 10 days-2 weeks will be ready to chop.

picture.php
picture.php

TnTLabs

nice, the Amnesia Kush at your friends has massive fan leaves..
she seems a lot slower than your pheno...
how dense are the buds on your one.. they look nice and big for such a small plant

CFF x (GG4 x FAK) looks promising too..

i would give them a stronger feed than you usually do.. they look hungry..
and yeah you could start with straight water in a week on that Amnesia Kush 3K
she is a fast finisher, great for outdoors by the looks of it...
thx

G

Hola TnT!Yes,my A.Kush is a lot quicker,his is one of seedsI started outdoors from scratch.
As for mine, she does have good buds,but could take some more swelling...I gave her a booster 2 days ago and in about a week I'll start fading her.Most dense nugs are on one of Pdd's...She has a great smell and quite distinctive leaves,I can see it on the new one,too...More fruity than A.Kush,which seems hashier.
I 've made a mess with the feeding,I've only used soiless mediums (peat/coco) and my first time with soil ,so after the burn they had I decided that they'd be better hungry than overfed... :biggrin:I'll boost them a bit!

2 days ago

picture.php

TnTLabs

Hola TnT!Yes,my A.Kush is a lot quicker,his is one of seedsI started outdoors from scratch.
As for mine, she does have good buds,but could take some more swelling...I gave her a booster 2 days ago and in about a week I'll start fading her.Most dense nugs are on one of Pdd's...She has a great smell and quite distinctive leaves,I can see it on the new one,too...More fruity than A.Kush,which seems hashier.
I 've made a mess with the feeding,I've only used soiless mediums (peat/coco) and my first time with soil ,so after the burn they had I decided that they'd be better hungry than overfed... :biggrin:I'll boost them a bit!

2 days ago

View Image

no worries, by the looks of things the new round is perfect!
just right color of leaves, how did you feed and what mix are they in now?
thx

TnTLabs

ohh yeah and about swelling.. this is the time now they start to bulk up
the last 10-14 days is when they put on the most weight!
looking forward to your smoke report..
peace

G

no worries, by the looks of things the new round is perfect!
just right color of leaves, how did you feed and what mix are they in now?
thx
Thx bro!
PDD cross(bigger one) is in peat/coco/perlite ,the others coc/perlite...First week only rhizotonic and a little rootit first feed,by transplant M/G/B ,cal mag ,b52 and rhizo at 0.8 EC .After, I fed the same once for PDD and twice for the others that seemed lighter coloured.

ohh yeah and about swelling.. this is the time now they start to bulk up
the last 10-14 days is when they put on the most weight!
looking forward to your smoke report..
peace

Yes,I meant I will wait for more swelling,sorry! :biggrin:

G

Hola! Little update...Mixed up feeding schedule,fried them a bit ...Transplant in a few days,so I think we'll dodge this bullet .I also think they may not like constant 6.0 ph...

PDD is a beastie girl...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php