No announcement yet.

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys!I'm testing some seeds from TnT Labs!One of the nicest and helpful guys I've encountered so far !

Gonna open a thread in a few days...Right now they're in a closet with 400w dual in an air conditioned room.Gonna have one week -ten days more in there,before transplanted.They're going to finish outdoors bonsai style in small containers , but in the winter they'll go for a full indoor run.

20/20 germed! (Following TnT's instructions).Planted them on Sunday afternoon,and here they are today morning!

So at the first line there are 4 cff/(gg4 x fak),at the second 2 bhb3k and the rest show for themselves!

Also got some outdoors from start.
    Amnesia kush x bhb3k

Orange are bhb3k, yellow pdd x bhb3k

Thank you TnT!
    Last edited by Syd Barrett; 07-22-2016, 10:02.

Comment

great stuff guys, looking good! nice to hear they all germed.. @ syd did you put holes in the bottom of those cups? so water can flow out... you need a lot of holes... also i would use a fork and gently make like punctures in the side of the foam cups... that will help water evaporate better plus let more air into the coco!!
      T´n´T - Teas and Trees
      Breeder of high quality cultivars from Spain

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
        Hi guys!I'm testing some seeds from TnT Labs!One of the nicest and helpful guys I've encountered so far !

Gonna open a thread in a few days...Right now they're in a closet with 400w dual in an air conditioned room.Gonna have one week -ten days more in there,before transplanted.They're going to finish outdoors bonsai style in small containers , but in the winter they'll go for a full indoor run.

20/20 germed! (Following TnT's instructions).Planted them on Sunday afternoon,and here they are today morning!

So at the first line there are 4 cff/(gg4 x fak),at the second 2 bhb3k and the rest show for themselves!

Also got some outdoor from start.
        Amnesia kush x bhb3k

Orange are bhb3k, yellow pdd x bhb3k

Thank you TnT!
        the coco mix looks perfect... id just give them tap water with a tiny amount of that seaweed stuff you have
        then in about 10 days you can start feeding with 0.8EC

looking good compadre
        T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Hola hermano!

Yes,i did 5 pencil size holes at the bottom for drainage,.I have done some side holes on the other batch (not TnT),but some times it dries very fast so I didn't do it this time.Coming from you though,I'm grabbing a fork as we speak!

Comment

Originally posted by TnTLabs View Post
            the coco mix looks perfect... id just give them tap water with a tiny amount of that seaweed stuff you have
            then in about 10 days you can start feeding with 0.8EC

looking good compadre
            Oh,so you think I should start with the seaweed/kelp?

Every day with that solution for ten days,only one apply and the rest water or one day kelp/one straight water?

Thanks man!

Comment

haha.. cool man.. yeah the more air the coco gets, the better..
              sure if they dry out quicker then you water more often... you can pick up the cups and feel how heavy they are... 10% runoff (water that comes back out the bottom) is perfect...you will dial it in quickly.. im sure
              T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                Oh,so you think I should start with the seaweed/kelp?

Every day with that solution for ten days,only one apply and the rest water or one day kelp/one straight water?

Thanks man!
                in 10 days i would apply the kelp twice.. so now, then again in 5 days ... do half the strength of the advised amount on the label
                probably something like a teaspoon for 1-2 Liter
                T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Little update, vigorous lil plants!
                  RMJ grows a Genetic Buffet..... for Friends and Lurkers... now featuring lots of pure fire!!!!
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=324465
                  ONGOING
                  https://www.instagram.com/rockymountainj/?hl=en

Comment

hey J,
                    yeah, 3 days above ground is quick, you didnt germ them before right? straight to soil?
                    also what soil mix you have there.. looks humus rich.. they might want a tiny feed if they come out that light green... but you know what you are doing..
                    thx for the update!
                    T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

I germed all in 10 to 1 h2o h2o2, for 24hrs till they all showed tails. Then planted into Fox farm planting mix. I was really worried the fox farms would be a bit hot for the seedlings. Looks good so far. I usually use roots soils. No perlite in the F.F, but seems to stay airy.
                      RMJ grows a Genetic Buffet..... for Friends and Lurkers... now featuring lots of pure fire!!!!
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=324465
                      ONGOING
                      https://www.instagram.com/rockymountainj/?hl=en

Comment

7-8 days from sprout.Some tips(2-3) have burnt a bit but I think everything going well.Gave them 0,6 EC feeding yesterday because the earlier batch that I didn't feed at the same stage got a bit lime green.

orange BHB3K, yellow PDD x BHB3K

BHB3K . I haven't seen many leaves like this before... The outdoor ones are different(but a bit behind)

Sorry for the pics, I'll try more next time !

Comment

CFF x (GG4 x FAK) - What is the CFF by the way TnT ,you've explained me all the rest acronyms but I didn't catch this one.

Amnesia kush x BHB3K

Comment

you could have 3 females and one male in that row... the last one on the right could be the male... just a crapshot.. but as a joke, mark the last cup on the right with a M or something..
                            C99 x Fast Freeze was a cross from a canadian friend from ic.. maybe he might have some info on them for us, but they have some of the nicest smells i have ever come cross!
                            I crossed a keeper lady with a stud from a GG4 x Fire Alien Kush selection..
                            also from a ic homie.. so this is a nice little ic collabo.. i havent grown them myself so cant say much about the outcome... im hoping for them to lean towards the GG4/FAK but with improved terpine profile from the CFF cross.. they might start to flower when rootbound or 6-8 weeks old due to Fast Freeze..
                            T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

the tips you mention are from a lack of food, or ph too high,
                              what ph are you feeding? aim for 6.1-6.3 for now.. yes you can start feeding them 0.8EC.. they are hungry by the looks of it..
                              the BHB3K look either overwatered or ph stressed.. too high or too low ph
                              T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

looking at the pics again id say maybe even less waterings!
                                dont know when you took the pics, lights out?
                                they are either sleeping in the pic or could be overwatered.. no biggie.. but im thinkin more food and longer periods between watering

orange BHB3K, yellow PDD x BHB3K in the big black pot look perfect!! this is how you want them to be
                                T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Working...
                                X