Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Actually I am stupid and forgot that one of the plants that just went into flower was a clone of the OBS3 plant so I will hopefully get another chance to smoke some of it.

Leave a comment:

• TB Gardens
    replied
    Ah too bad man, the bag seed adventure is put back on the shelf (literally keke)

I have to say I like ur approach of salvaging something from those buds. Man I'm lucky, been almost 2 years since I had anything other than a gnat in my basement.

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Sorry for the lack of updates. My grow was infested with mites and I cut everything down. The OBS plant was the most infected and came down first. I was not sure what to do with it, I did not want to hang it in my garage to dry since it had mites on it. I took it outside and blasted the shit out of it with a garden hose and then I rough trimmed it and blasted it again. I then cut all the buds off into a gallon glass jar and filled it with distilled water. I finished water curing it today and it is on a tray drying. I am going to make QWISO with it for a foaf who has brain cancer. I do have a clone from this plant and I plan to run it again. I have a ton of regular seeds I am popping so I do not expect to be doing any bag seed for a while.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoBiscuit
    replied
    look at that body.... I work out

Leave a comment:

• festivus
    replied
    The pics look like she's still going strong, maybe she'll go 10 weeks?

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    We are at 7 weeks today. She is ahead of the others in her group and she is on a blumat so I am not sure what I am going to do about flushing her. I may just take her a couple extra weeks.

[YOUTUBEIF]063I3fw_Y2o[/YOUTUBEIF]

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by cocktail frank View Post
    starting to get there!
    looking good major.
    hope she smokes well for ya
    Thank you, not to shabby for an old ass seed
    I have a clone of it going and if I run it again I will grow it bigger and top it veg a couple times.

Leave a comment:

• cocktail frank
    replied
    starting to get there!
    looking good major.
    hope she smokes well for ya

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Thanks DB, you enjoy your weekend too.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoBiscuit
    replied
    Looking great. Nice work as always. Have a nice w/e.

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Shot new video tonight.

[YOUTUBEIF]yQzlrcnfiWI[/YOUTUBEIF]

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    Thanks ss, for bag seed it sure looks nice and hopefully it will smoke nicely too

I need to build a cab for cloning and popping seeds so I can dedicate my current veg area to larger plants and then I will be popping a few more bag seed using the GA3.

Leave a comment:

• static shock
    replied
    Consider me along for the ride.
    bag seed grows are always interesting.
    The girls look happy you clearly are treating them right.

Those last pics are mouth watering. I can't wait to watch these mature.

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    A few new pics.

Leave a comment:

• Maj.Cottonmouth
    replied
    GA3 should not effect the sex of the plant, it is just to help with popping tough shells. I may have left the Platinum Dogs in the GA3 a little longer than I should have because I forgot I had started them. GA3 can cause severe elongation if used on seeds that don't need it or the seed is left in it too long. If these go all crazy I will try it again with either a weaker solution, less time or both.
    Last edited by Maj.Cottonmouth; 07-13-2012, 22:51. Reason: spellin'

Leave a comment:

Working...
X