What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super skunk hybrid.

bambi

hallo folks! - sorry ive not been here lately or online at all to let you guys know everythings set' everythings fine, and the test seeds ive ready now aswell ! Phew"

il have to wait a few days till i can Message the owner of the site etc etc and see if we can get this show on the road aye..''

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
max 60 days are really nice :) exactly what i'm searching for at the moment!

bambi

Sweet mate,, - glad you found one of the two threads in this particular fourm - the other one is called - test seed growers wanted by breeder bambi, its more up to date now,

I really must learn how to put up links to certain threads in my signature display aye, makes things a lot easier yea. - b

bambi

boob' ie:- jail photo ) lol

boob' ie:- jail photo ) lol

So how did the test seeds work out for you ?
The ones that never were going to be sprouted back then you new from day 01,
Really holds back new seed banks when folks simply Take take take & give jack back would be a fair assumption in this case,

Tells a person or myself youve Alot of Addict Traits i used to know well & the world revolves around controling prople like yourself till one decade youve had enough of manipulating others of course.

Latest posts

Latest posts