What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pineapples Oaxacan Thread

TheDarkStorm

Well, i would say the Hawaiian Sativa has a very clear headed high, on some phenos a almost cold clinic clearheaded type of high. There was one pheno i had which was the strongest stuff i've smoked till now, extremely heart racing for a hour, at the same time extremely clear but with that cold feeling.

It started like a cold rush over my back, then you notice how your heart is beating faster and faster, gave me a hefty panic attack always when i tried this pheno(3 times). Never had a panic attack before or after smoking that stuff.

There are more friendly warm phenos which i like more, but that other pheno was the strongest i ever had, even stronger as the Nevilles A5 Haze i've smoked once in Amsterdam, which was a few tokes hit and quit weed.

Sounds very intresting.....if I was to try and look for this would this be the same as federations Hawaiian sativa line or is this a separate private line. Thank you for the information pineapple it was exactly the type of information I was looking for.....il let you get back to the Oaxaca now wich is beautiful in its own right...great growing guys....the double Oaxaca seems to be quite special.:smoke:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Sounds very intresting.....if I was to try and look for this would this be the same as federations Hawaiian sativa line or is this a separate private line. Thank you for the information pineapple it was exactly the type of information I was looking for.....il let you get back to the Oaxaca now wich is beautiful in its own right...great growing guys....the double Oaxaca seems to be quite special.:smoke:

Thanks, yes it's the Federation Hawaiian Sativa. :)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
So, the Hawaiian Sativas are finally in their Pots. :)

picture.php
picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
I tried smoking all my four doax plants, must say they are similar but different. The effects range from perfect daytime introspection to lazy happiness, the most lazy are #2 and #4(pretty dank) , the #1 beanstalk is the sweet fruity active and happy, the #3 is the orange rind and licorice stocky pheno with a mixed happy introverted effect.
My favorite is #1 but sadly none of the cuts survived.

Cheers

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I tried smoking all my four doax plants, must say they are similar but different. The effects range from perfect daytime introspection to lazy happiness, the most lazy are #2 and #4(pretty dank) , the #1 beanstalk is the sweet fruity active and happy, the #3 is the orange rind and licorice stocky pheno with a mixed happy introverted effect.
My favorite is #1 but sadly none of the cuts survived.

Cheers

Great to hear you like it so far Koondense, you did a great Job growing these. Sorry to hear your Clones didn't made it, at least you have some Seeds left if you want to try her again. :)

Peace

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
So far it seems i've ended up with a bit over 50 Hawaiian Sativas, not bad at all i guess. Think it wasn't bad to pop a lot of HS Seeds. Just imagine i would had only popped 50 Seeds, then i would literally have nothing right now. It's crazy the gnat larvaes killed almost the half of my seedlings, but that's life.

Would be happy when i end up with around 25 or more females, let's see.....

ResizedDSC09122.JPG

They still look a bit fucked up from the heavy watering over the last week with Culinex (BTI), but should recover soon. :)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
My Hawaiian Sativa tent is good going so far, they still have a few weeks to stretch and getting thicker stems, first pistils just started to show on most. Ended up with 19 confirmed females, 2 are still of unknown sex....

DSC09257 (1).JPG

DSC092561.JPG

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Nice!!

Reeeeaaaaaalllll Sativa!! I love them!

How many weeks to finish?

Thanks! I've not looked much on the flowering time this run, but would say around 12 to 14 weeks for most phenos. One pheno stood out, looks like a 16 or longer weeker.

A Hawaiian Sativa Update from today.

DSC09754.JPG
DSC09750.JPG

DSC09755.JPG
DSC09751.JPG
DSC09769.JPG
DSC09748.JPG
DSC09757.JPG
DSC09776.JPG
DSC09765.JPG
DSC09770.JPG
DSC09758.JPG
DSC09780.JPG
DSC09774.JPG
DSC09772.JPG
DSC09781.JPG
DSC09779.JPG
DSC09791.JPG
DSC09784.JPG
DSC09789.JPG

Can't wait till we upgrade to XenForo, as the actual Vbulletin Forum Software is the worst shit on the market. Hell it's not even possible to post all uploaded attachments in Fullsize at once, no you have to click every single attachment to make it Fullsize. lol

Attachments

• DSC09750.JPG
    DSC09750.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC09750.JPG
    DSC09750.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 42

Alpenglow

Damn those Hawaiians look nice!
Thought the buds would be more fluffy, looks like a good yielder to get your stash full for some time