What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2020 Cherry Bomb

grayeyes

Lol, the first time I grew it I made sure I would have seeds. Now I probably have a lifetime supply..

Looking forward to this years grow. I will grow cb green which I call 7-Up.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
These genetics are far to special to be commercialized or lost. I'm working towards acclimating these genetics to a northern outdoor region. I will be using original seed stock and fully organic growing practices.
peace farmerlion

Aging Boomer

Tired of all the ridiculous speculation about Red Honey Hash Oil aka “the One” – I am talking from experience not speculation. I purchased this exceptional product twice in A2- Manufactured by the Brotherhood of Eternal Love from outstanding Red Lebanese hashish. The Red Honey Hash Oil also known as the "one/ one hit " - a one gram vial of 50% THC red hash oil was $35.00 in 1980 – provided the same exceptional experiences in 1980 as in my initial experience in 1976 - Top Cannabis experience of All Time - Five hits of the oil in a glass oil pipe lasted almost two straight days - wonderful juniper THC taste - A true psychedelic by itself - NO after effects just hazy. Purchased a gram of the oil at my student orientation in 1976 and had a one gram vial for my undergraduate graduation in 1980. Every smoking experience (50 + times) was exceptional. Attached below is a link to old time stoners discussing this legendary hall of fame product:
https://www.icmag.com/threads/real-old-school-cherry-oil.356779/

Aging Boomer

Tired of all the ridiculous speculation about Red Honey Hash Oil aka “the One” – I am talking from experience not speculation. I purchased this exceptional product twice in A2- Manufactured by the Brotherhood of Eternal Love from outstanding Red Lebanese hashish. The Red Honey Hash Oil also known as the "one/ one hit " - a one gram vial of 50% THC red hash oil was $35.00 in 1980 – provided the same exceptional experiences in 1980 as in my initial experience in 1976 - Top Cannabis experience of All Time - Five hits of the oil in a glass oil pipe lasted almost two straight days - wonderful juniper THC taste - A true psychedelic by itself - NO after effects just hazy. Purchased a gram of the oil at my student orientation in 1976 and had a one gram vial for my undergraduate graduation in 1980. Every smoking experience (50 + times) was exceptional. Attached below is a link to old time stoners discussing this legendary hall of fame product:
https://www.icmag.com/threads/real-old-school-cherry-oil.356779/
Anecdotally, I can tell you at my undergrad orientation in 1976, we smoked two cannabis products that I had never experienced before... The stoners had a convocation party the night prior to the start of orientation. Another student produced authentic Chocolate Thai stick and the three of us smoked two joints from it, I had never been that high before. Cream and Jefferson Airplane were playing on the stereo system. One hour later, the long haired student pulled out a vial of the hashish oil which we smoked in a glass oil pipe lit by a candle or a lighter. A metal nail was we used to transfer the oil to the bottom of the oil pipe - like a dropper. The oil was always a clear translucent red. Three hits of the Red Honey Oil and I was in another dimension - impossibly stoned at 17 years of age. We had different placement tests the next day so we ended our session at ~ 3:30 AM. I was only a 1/4 mile from the dormitory I was staying at. It took me until 5:00 AM to arrive home due to the intense hash oil high. Unable to sleep that night, I still managed to do extremely well on my chemistry placement tests.

Last edited:

Aging Boomer

For taste, think of Luten's cherry cough drops. It is more of a cerebral high with a tiny whiff of incense.
Thanks for reading and your comments. You are correct. The Red Honey hash did in deed taste like Luden's cherry cough drops with a hint of juniper. It was outstanding due to the quality of the red Lebanese hash. A very pure translucent hash oil - it was lysergic, psychedelic, and cerebral. It had no ceiling - you went up and up and up on the mighty Red Honey Oil. I remember going to a special screening of 2001 Space Odyssey at my university theater and gaining totally new insights on the movie and on evil HAL (the robot pilot). Very profound and very, very trippy - not sedative at all. The only cannabis strain as good is the GOAT sativa strain of all time Longtime Jamaican sativa. Purchased a half ounce for 50 US in MOBAY Jamaica in 1983 with my native born Jamaican girlfriend. This tropical sativa strain takes almost a year to mature and is very speedy. This is the most euphoric, spiritual strain ever. If taken in a 2.0 + grams amount, you will understand that the Holy Bible is a reality and feel the awesome love of Jesus for all Men - And I wasn't looking for this effect when I first sampled this strain. This is my profound experience. If there is interest, I can go into greater detail about this special GOAT Sativa strain. This strain a Shulgin Level 3-4 psychedelic drug as different from other cannabis as peyote is different from Golden Teacher Psilocybin mushrooms. And I am not the only stoner who feels like this. See the website from the The Landrace Seeds team or the classic "The Harder they Come (1976) Jamaican movie with Jimmy Cliff.

Charles Dankens

I was talking about Cherry Bomb strain not oil. Never heard of GOAT.

I didnt get any legit cherry notes on this plant. The finished buds carried none of the great color through the cure.

cherry-bomb.jpg
cherry-bomb-3.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts