What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

xet

I received my order of Sinaï - fast delivery ! thank you ngakpa / angus !

the current freebies are 12 Kumaoni Himalayan ( a charas out door i will try indoor ) + 5 Afghan Mix

all the seeds are nice : :love:
View attachment 18757011

I only buy 5 Sinaï seeds but if it is ok i will buy some others to have genetics choice to select !

the real seed company rox ! :dance013:

:smoweed:
I will post more pics when pop them in one month I think !
I am curious to learn about what makes you passionate about the Sinai? The Sinai has been on my buy list for some time because I am interested in exploring the rumors of Sinai having very trainable/vine-like qualities

Last edited:

nono_fr

I am curious to learn about what makes you passionate about the Sinai? The Sinai has been on my buy list for some time because I am interested in exploring the rumors of Sinai having very trainable/vine-like qualities
because egypt ( of the pharaon )! and her semi automatic life make me curious ! may be she is a 2 harvest / year with global warming !!! and when it will legal I'm the king of the road !

but this is to try to have a fast flowering sativa strain to cross with ace stain - for example I have 4 seeds of golden tigers 3rd version left and they take time to show their sex it is long ... very long ...
so may be a cross with a landrace ...

----

This is an altenative to haze to improve cross ( or not !!! ) I will see . I read she can flower even with 20 hours of light because she have survival genetic ... I'm curious . :) the challenge will be to keep his semi automatic reaction in France ( where I live )

xet

because egypt ( of the pharaon )! and her semi automatic life make me curious ! may be she is a 2 harvest / year with global warming !!! and when it will legal I'm the king of the road !

but this is to try to have a fast flowering sativa strain to cross with ace stain - for example I have 4 seeds of golden tigers 3rd version left and they take time to show their sex it is long ... very long ...
so may be a cross with a landrace ...

----

This is an altenative to haze to improve cross ( or not !!! ) I will see . I read she can flower even with 20 hours of light because she have survival genetic ... I'm curious . :) the challenge will be to keep his semi automatic reaction in France ( where I live )
Salutations and salute, kind sir, I wish you all the blessings in your endeavours and look forward to any updates you may offer us. :cool:

Interesting you mention France ..! Evidently Belgium and France is the main export for Congolese landrace ganja sent in brick form! Do you have these ugly looking weed coming into France??? Those are real deal Congo :D

nono_fr

Interesting you mention France ..! Evidently Belgium and France is the main export for Congolese landrace ganja sent in brick form! Do you have these ugly looking weed coming into France??? Those are real deal Congo :D
I don't know if we find congolese . I just smoke what I grow . But in France this is war on drug... this is silly for nothing ... Macron made war on drug because in the mind of people dealer = muslim = terrorist = this is crazy . So Macron win election but we have racists ( far right ) make law ! He win the election because he said it's me or the nazi ! ahahah ...

France is not a good country to find weed ! In the street this is Moroccan hashish .

for example the seed of Sinaï stay 2 days in custom in Roissy ( aeroport ) before delivery ! this is not quiet !

Macron is out of time = he live in the 20th century ...

another thing a true muslim don't smoke marijuana to stay with god ! but peoples make mistake !

Ready4

Veteran
https://www.coloradosativas.com look like they've not got a clue how to grow sativa dominant plants, most look like they've been over fertilized. The only good pictures are the close up bud shots. Plant's might be fire, but you can buy hybrids anywhere. Looks like they're using the same fertilizer mix for every plant, which looks to hot for most of there plants.
Wrong on that "over fertilization". Leaving sativas to dry "on the vine" & not having any nutrients added will make that look. Duplicating the look from years ago. High altitude/Cold weather for that greenhouse added to leaf condition.
Real/Kwik seeds rocks. Just got Tirah & Dakshinkali in today ! Mazar I Sharif is coming along, excited to do that one. Will posts photos when further along. Thanks to Real/Kwik for offering such genetics, many possibilities on crosses/hybrids if someone desired. Good to see some people sharing their experiences with RSC grows.

squatty

Since Sinai was mentioned I will post some pictures. I started 5 Sinai seeds and ended up with one male and one female. I did not need the male. The female is a sativa pheno which began flowering July 24 at 15:04 hours of sunlight. It has enjoyed our hot summer but exploded in botrytis and stem rot at the top of the plant in September. It has been flowering now for seven weeks and the rest of the plant still has a couple more weeks to go. I'm wondering how much of the plant will be left at harvest.

Attachments

• PXL_20220613_223633111.jpg
    PXL_20220613_223633111.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 124
  • PXL_20220710_200915067.jpg
    PXL_20220710_200915067.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 116
  • PXL_20220713_183321006.jpg
    PXL_20220713_183321006.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 98
  • PXL_20220724_185231122.jpg
    PXL_20220724_185231122.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 119
  • PXL_20220831_004700111.jpg
    PXL_20220831_004700111.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,114

nono_fr

@squatty : thank you for sharing pictures . On this one, we see that the Sinaï can be grow " one bud " style in indoor ( sea of green ) :
pxl_20220831_004700111-jpg.18757276

Thanks to Real/Kwik for offering such genetics, many possibilities on crosses/hybrids if someone desired. Good to see some people sharing their experiences with RSC grows.
and the price are not too expensive ... :cool:

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

I have grown out a few packs and only had one vine pheno. Most were the indica pheno. Moderate potency, but good high. Strawberry banana/cedar/incense scent. Lots of purples and reds. Worth growing and trying.

Last edited:

nono_fr

This is too late for botrylis, but for next time ...

I bought 50g Trichoderma Harzianum Microbial for Agriculture Bacterial Powdery Mildew Biological for Root Rot of Vegetables Fruits Flower, to the chinese ( € 4,79 / US $4.62 / £4.15 )
You can also find it in coco fiber ( ugro or others brands ... )

I post the mode of action :
Mode of action
It grows around the roots of the plant and forms a "protective cover" to prevent infection by pathogenic fungi on the roots.
It can secrete enzymes and antibiotics to decompose the cell walls of pathogenic fungi.
Mechanism
Competitive effect: Trichoderma harzianum T-22 can grow rapidly in the root and leaf circumferences of plants, occupying the sites on the surface of the plant body, forming a protective cover, just like putting a boot on the plant, preventing pathogenic fungi from contacting the root system of the plant And the surface of the leaves, so as to protect the roots and leaves of the plant from the infection of the above-mentioned pathogens, and to ensure that the plant can grow healthily.
Heavy parasitism: Heavy parasitism refers to a complex process of a series of successive steps of identification, contact, entanglement, penetration and parasitism of pathogenic bacteria. During the interaction between Trichoderma and pathogenic bacteria, the host hyphae secrete some substances to make Trichoderma grow towards the host fungus. Once the host is recognized by the Trichoderma parasite, a parasitic relationship will be established. After Trichoderma recognizes the host fungus, the Trichoderma hyphae grows parallel and spirally entwined along the host hyphae, and produces attachment cell-like branches that are adsorbed on the host hyphae, dissolve the cell wall by secreting extracellular enzymes, and penetrate the host hyphae. Absorb nutrients, and then kill pathogenic bacteria.
Antibiotic effect: Trichoderma harzianum can secrete a part of antibiotics, which can inhibit the growth and colonization of pathogens and reduce the harm of pathogens.
Plant growth regulation: Trichoderma colonizes plant roots and produces compounds that stimulate plant growth and induce plant defense responses, improve the microenvironment of the root system, enhance plant growth and disease resistance, and increase crop yield and profit.
Capture d’écran du 2022-09-18 08-21-35.png

Sd15211b13b624ff882e734d9f4b0afffE.jpg

I have grown out a few packs and only had one vine pheno. Most were the indica pheno. Moderate potency, but good high. Strawberry banana/cedar/incense scent. Lots of purples and reds. Worth growing and trying.
I will have to hunt for a sativa phenotype ... :peppermintstick:

xet

About to place my first kwik seeds order. Mazar, Afghan 90, Master Kush 1990 and M33 Friesland Indica. Cant wait to finally grow some landrace indicas:whee:
Not to mention you get a whole 12 pack of Kumaoni (what a special landrace, can't believe it's a freebie!!!) and a mix pack of EVEN MORE Afghans including more Mazar, balkhi, kunduz, and badakhstan, stoked for you!!! :rasta:
:greenstars:

Hempy McNoodle

im growing 1990 master kush right now and kalamata red.... thinking of creating Kalamata Kush!!!
I just pollinated a Critical Purple Kush with a red-pheno Greek Landrace from Serres, Greece (Tropical Seed Co). These Greek lines are mostly unrelated to the hybrid stuff circulating out there. Should be interesting to see how they turn out (for both of us)!

xet

Something I picked up from an OG and GOAT...

Not a rule or anything, just a way to be ..

Consider reproducing the landraces pure and then mixing the buds instead of the genetics. It's not a rule but it's a real way to preserve the landraces and "hybridize" your medicinal experience for example you can always 50/50 the bud mixture or 25/75 etc without having to hybridize the genetics. This is also, perhaps, the most effective strategy for maintaining total control on how much influence a strain has when you are imbibing because you can on the fly choose whether it is 1/4 thai, 3/4 kush, without ever having to hybridize, and you can find star plants for the landraces and combine these star buds while combining the genetics thru hybridization would be far more difficult and time consuming; and, in the long run if everyone hybridizes then we lose the landraces, it's a real win win when you put on your highman being hat and think about it.

Bless up yall

Latest posts

Latest posts