No announcement yet.

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for information on the congo heirloom and the lao gold i see listed at rsc. Congo is supposed to be some euphoric smoke and seems right up my alley on my quest for happy effects. I'm wondering how the new lao gold compares to the "golden lao" offered a few years ago.

Comment

Nobody has grown the 2019 Lao Gold accession because there was a feck up with the wrong seeds being sent by a granny

Then Covid happened and lockdown across SE Asia

Comment

Originally posted by Rembetis View Post
        TRSC Tora Bora, 1st run. Buds and trim combined

'tis the season to make hashish, fa la la la la, la la la la
        nicely done, looks lush

Comment

Just so people can see what the Afgaan 90 can look like if grown nicely

Although I know some people don't like this degree of senescence and prefer to keep leaves green as late as possible

Comment

anyway folks, that's it for me posting at icmag

if you've got questions, don't send them to me by pm here, because I won't see them so won't reply

Comment

Last edited by chilliwilli; 12-01-2020, 00:14. Reason: De-escalation

Comment

Originally posted by ngakpa View Post

if you've got questions, don't send them to me by pm here, because I won't see them so won't reply

Reason?

Cheers
                :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Koon's A5s1 wannabe Dutch experience
                Zamaldelica, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell
                Chimera - SweetSkunk XL
                Zacatecas' and friends - Koon's spring of happiness
                RGS - LemonDrizzle
                ACE - Killer A5 Haze
                Lemonade OG under LEDs
                Taskenti X Satori (F1) under LEDs
                The Kore under LEDs(Amnesia Core cut S1)
                Panama X Malawi and GreenPCK X Panama under LEDs
                Zamaldelica x KaliChina under LEDs
                Pangi and Friends under LEDs
                Zamal Hashplants and Friends under LEDs
                Testing ..:: La Buena Hierba ::.. Outdoors

Comment

Well dammit..I will miss you.

Comment

nicely done, looks lush
                    Thanks Ngakpa. The Tora Bora was tough to grow in my tent but the resin it put out was excellent quality. The Sinai is nice too.

I have plenty more Tora Bora and Sinai to run thru the sifter so it will be interesting to compare the two.

Comment

Originally posted by chilliwilli View Post
                      In your own words from the other thread
                      Can we please keep politics to the speakers corner?

Damn shame ngakpa has decided to leave.

Comment

I think it makes a good match to the situation.

Comment

There's enough political disharmony on this site without pouring fuel onto the fire. Should be confined to the speakers corner cesspit.

Comment

Guys, this is overreacting or getting too emotional, please think with your brain and not with your emotions
                            do you realize Pepe the Frog is an icon for white supremacists?
                            I knew this one as Sapo Pepe, I never heard of that far wing meme until I read this.
                            This Sapo Pepe is a cartoon for kids, not a meme, maybe a green supremacist?
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMl0GbiVEyA

just taking a few moments to further savour the mind-fucking stupidity of this

"hey, all I did was post a swastika, stop politicizing things!"

shit-weasels, honestly
                            How the world loved the swastika - until Hitler stole it
                            https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29644591

Comment

That was what i asked him and he called me a shit weasel. I know he does a lot for saving the landrace but that doesn't give him the right to insult other only because they have an other opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by funkyhorse View Post
                                Guys, this is overreacting or getting too emotional, please think with your brain and not with your emotions

I knew this one as Sapo Pepe, I never heard of that far wing meme until I read this.
                                This Sapo Pepe is a cartoon for kids, not a meme, maybe a green supremacist?
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMl0GbiVEyA

How the world loved the swastika - until Hitler stole it
                                https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29644591
                                Why bring up what happened in another thread? Now we have this shit over 2 otherwise great threads.

Racism and white supremacy are very important issues to many members. And yes they are obviously emotinal. I deleted a previous membership of 12 years due to some racist shit allowed here. This is a great grow site so I am back again. But I certainly understand someone leaving due to this. Racism and white supremacy is something that should be called out wherever it happens imo. Like it or not, certain images are now associated with political groups.

Comment

Working...
                                X