What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Lebanizer

I’m sure TRSC Mazar is excellent. I do have Baaba Qo’s Mazar on deck in the freezer for the future! The Balkhi is indeed a wonderful strain, great nighttime med that rocks some strength.

Waziri is a great daytime strain, very uplifting, it provides a feeling of contentment without any brain fog or laziness. Great for both yard work and writing legal briefs!
It's awesome to have feedback of this sort about all those Afghani strains. One would reckon that they all share sort of similar highs but apparently no. Lots of variety in their high too. Very very nice. Waziri's on my radar now !

george7

Hallo fellow landrace enthusiasts.
Does anyone have any experience with the middle eastern hashplants indoors? like lebanese, sinai, syrian, turkish
Im located in the mediterranean and these would definately thrive here but unfortunately outdoors is out of the question.
As i understand TRSC strains are not "worked" as other landrace companies strains and definately most of the lines are not aimed for indoors.
So if anyone has any experience specifically with his middle eastern hashplants indoors let me know..Peace :)

blondie

Have some Laos 3 seedlings going, added a few Laos 4 seedlings to the grow. No reports of the smoke from these. The Laos 2 was outstanding, with varying phenos. Raw type genetics.
Are you growing indoor or outdoor ? I’m indoor with a 7ft tent and wondering same as george7 what is better for indoor.

Lebanizer

Hallo fellow landrace enthusiasts.
Does anyone have any experience with the middle eastern hashplants indoors? like lebanese, sinai, syrian, turkish
Im located in the mediterranean and these would definately thrive here but unfortunately outdoors is out of the question.
As i understand TRSC strains are not "worked" as other landrace companies strains and definately most of the lines are not aimed for indoors.
So if anyone has any experience specifically with his middle eastern hashplants indoors let me know..Peace :)
The Lebanese does quite well indoors. I couldn't notice anything negative about it. I can't comment on the others as I haven't tried them but they should be equally fine, especially the Syrian which is really the Lebanese's twin.

george7

The Lebanese does quite well indoors. I couldn't notice anything negative about it. I can't comment on the others as I haven't tried them but they should be equally fine, especially the Syrian which is really the Lebanese's twin.
thanks ! how were your lebanese indoor regarding feeding? also the stretch? thanks man..

Lebanizer

thanks ! how were your lebanese indoor regarding feeding? also the stretch? thanks man..
same as outdoor really, soil shouldn't be too rich and they love draught. Little (+30%) to no stretch. You can't grow them the way you grow a hybrid that's for sure.

harvestreaper

Veteran
20220827_171027.jpg

kumoani
20220827_171040.jpg

afghan mix

Green Squall

Kumaoni gets massive. A few years back I saw a post of a guy with TRSC Parvati plants at 22+ feet
Parvati can easily get to 20ft. Those trees are hilarious to grow if you're looking to cultivate a jungle lol.

I haven't grown Kumaoni yet, but have them along with a couple packs of Johaar.

harvestreaper

Veteran
As I expected then... On your pic they look smaller hence the question. In my case I have to resort to various techniques and stategies to keep them under 70cm. This is true for all Himalayan ones. If I'd let them do their thing, I'd have the police at my door in a snap !
its one plant in my pic ,its a cutting that been tied down to form a bush

Lebanizer

I was thinking, this is obviously unrelated but the Pahari word "Kumaoni" makes me think about the Japanese word "Kuma" which means "Bear". And since this strain comes from the Himalaya and it gets huge, you'd wanna argue that Kumaoni is the "Big Bear" of Indian Hemp. Some phenos also turn dark purple, so they could be the black bear or brown bear too. :ROFLMAO:

xet

I was thinking, this is obviously unrelated but the Pahari word "Kumaoni" makes me think about the Japanese word "Kuma" which means "Bear". And since this strain comes from the Himalaya and it gets huge, you'd wanna argue that Kumaoni is the "Big Bear" of Indian Hemp. Some phenos also turn dark purple, so they could be the black bear or brown bear too. :ROFLMAO:
And oni means demon so bear demon. Not sure if related to the himalayan red bear or "the valley of the devils" or idk lol

goingrey

Kumaon is believed to have been derived from Kurmanchal, meaning the land of the Kurmavatar (the tortoise incarnation of Lord Vishnu, the preserver according to Hinduism). The region of Kumaon is named after as such.

According to another theory the word Kumaon can be traced back to the 5th century BC. The Kassite Assyrians left their homeland 'Kummah', on the banks of river Euphrates, and settled in the northern part of India.

During this time of the British control of the region, between 1815 and 1857 it was also known as Kemaon.

xet

Kumaon is believed to have been derived from Kurmanchal, meaning the land of the Kurmavatar (the tortoise incarnation of Lord Vishnu, the preserver according to Hinduism). The region of Kumaon is named after as such.

According to another theory the word Kumaon can be traced back to the 5th century BC. The Kassite Assyrians left their homeland 'Kummah', on the banks of river Euphrates, and settled in the northern part of India.

During this time of the British control of the region, between 1815 and 1857 it was also known as Kemaon.

That is excellent information. Our Japanese friends will likely be scared in that area without this information