What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

kro-magnon

Veteran
I've grown in south-west of France, my family has grown tobacco for many years, every year we had to take off datura plants from tobacco fields, in summer with the heat the datura plants were smelling very strong, I couldn't stand the smell, it gave me strong headaches. I'll never try this plant, it looks way too dangerous and agressive.
In France you could buy a cigarette brand for asthmatics in pharmacies, Les cigarettes du Père Legras, many people were getting high by infusing those cigarettes in water and drinking the mixture, a friend who tried it talked for hours to a lamp pole who answered him, another walked in an imaginary world by opening the door of a cupboard, a lot of crazy shit with this plant, I passed on this one.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I've grown in south-west of France, my family has grown tobacco for many years, every year we had to take off datura plants from tobacco fields, in summer with the heat the datura plants were smelling very strong, I couldn't stand the smell, it gave me strong headaches. I'll never try this plant, it looks way too dangerous and agressive.
In France you could buy a cigarette brand for asthmatics in pharmacies, Les cigarettes du Père Legras, many people were getting high by infusing those cigarettes in water and drinking the mixture, a friend who tried it talked for hours to a lamp pole who answered him, another walked in an imaginary world by opening the door of a cupboard, a lot of crazy shit with this plant, I passed on this one.

This one you mean

20210425_221613.png

20210425_221613.png

Attachments

• 20210425_221613.png
    20210425_221613.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 41

Cvh

Supermod
^Love the part in the instructions for children about blowing the smoke in their face and letting the child breath normally...😯

Pour les enfants: projeter au visage quelques bouffées de fumée de cigarette Legras en faisant respirer l'enfant normalement.

For children: project a few puffs of Legras cigarette smoke into the face while making the child breathe normally.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Vibes Goodherb, we look forward our JLB line high in the hills of Jah with you in St Vincent, patience for next years yah!

The experiment of pure sativa revegg possibility is also very interesting...

Here's two shots by Volcanic with Rahan's F3s in 2010/11, 24 and 20 weeks of flo specimens...

photo2041424.jpg

Attachments

• photo2041423.jpg
    photo2041423.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 40
  • attach17845735.jpg
    attach17845735.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 44

Goodherb

Vibes Goodherb, we look forward our JLB line high in the hills of Jah with you in St Vincent, patience for next years yah!

The experiment of pure sativa revegg possibility is also very interesting...

Here's two shots by Volcanic with Rahan's F3s, 24 and 20 weeks of flo specimens...

Blessed ROMS . JAH willing !

Lovely colorful resin's buds structure!

Look like ,it will blow one's head top off,fire!

Give thanks! Look forward to such !

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Blessed ROMS . JAH willing !

Lovely colorful resin's buds structure!

Look like ,it will blow one's head top off,fire!

Give thanks! Look forward to such !

on your island it would grow to its true potential. with all that volcanic ash.. to fertilize... cant go wrong with true jamaican.

Last edited:

Goodherb

on your island it would grow to its true potential. with all that volcanic ash.. to fertilize... cant go wrong with true jamaican.

No doubt, it will practically grow itself, I would be it's caretaker, taking her in about 5 months!

I will love to try it pure,then also ,cross to OHaze !

MAHA KALA, it's like tons of the stuff, regardless of the downpours .

​​​I have mix the ashes with cow and chicken manure with a little kelp.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_20210810_154534.jpg
    IMG_20210810_154534.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20210810_154552.jpg
    IMG_20210810_154552.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_20210810_154541.jpg
    IMG_20210810_154541.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_20210810_154942.jpg
    IMG_20210810_154942.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20210810_154920.jpg
    IMG_20210810_154920.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20210810_154900.jpg
    IMG_20210810_154900.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_20210810_154605.jpg
    IMG_20210810_154605.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
even if it is not related to JGL Lambsbread ....

Please note "Vibes Collective's Lambsbread" and not JGL's !!! He only did a F4 repro after Rahan's F2 and F3 and there was another different F4 line done by Volcanik and Upok with the help of more Vibers like Sto and Breizou, this other line is now F6 with mostly purple ends and banana aroma.

Good suite and flowering with your "Jamdung" Willydread, looks pure it's cool but i wonder what's its source? Very difficult to find nowadays... (You had also received the JLB if i remember right?)

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Please note "Vibes Collective's Lambsbread" and not JGL's !!! He only did a F4 repro after Rahan's F2 and F3 and there was another different F4 line done by Volcanik and Upok with the help of more Vibers like Sto and Breizou, this other line is now F6 with mostly purple ends and banana aroma.

Good suite and flowering with your "Jamdung" Willydread, looks pure it's cool but i wonder what's its source? Very difficult to find nowadays... (You had also received the JLB if i remember right?)

Sorry, Vibes Collective lambsbread ;) Yes, unbred Jamaican strains are quite rare, this one comes from Portland ...
No, unfortunately I have never been able to get my hands on Lambsbread, nor on Double Jam, life can be as hard as you discover certain varieties too late ....

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
this one comes from Portland ...
No, unfortunately I have never been able to get my hands on Lambsbread, nor on Double Jam, life can be as hard as you discover certain varieties too late ....

According to its look you have now the kind "Lambsbread" bravo ! A preserve/repro/improve would be cool if you have enough seeds, and then give a return and feedback to the rasta growers in the hills of Portland and the Blue Mountain would be top! Good vibes, let's keep in touch with them and the roots boyos! Anyway even without repro possibility in future enjoy the flowering soon and thanks to shot n' report Willy! :)

Nice jump and slide Maha, the calypso/mento part roots of reggae! Wadadaaa. In another dancehall style like little children something like forty years after : Little John & Billi Boyo - Bushman Connection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=814pxbm6lqo

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Nice jump and slide Maha, the calypso/mento part roots of reggae! Wadadaaa. In another dancehall style like little children something like forty years after, Little John & Billi Boyo - Bushman Connection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=814pxbm6lqo

:D nice! I was told that banana boat song is about ganja... I don't know much about it, but I figured out, clear fantasy, that it is about Caribbean banana smelling ganja :D

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
:D nice! I was told that banana boat song is about ganja... I don't know much about it, but I figured out, clear fantasy, that it is about Caribbean banana smelling ganja :D

^^ Sweet dreams Maha but this song is simply a work song, Jamaica was one of the bigger spot for the banana culture in the end of the 19th. But true that the cultivar came from South India (Kerala) like for the Lambsbread and the source is from Papua New Guinea so very interesting parallel historic vibes with the ganga origin and history! Banana night workers was certainly high and doped to imagine this song hehe. :D

Our Vibesco IBL in progress is a funking great providential banana aroma find btw, Jah live, one love!

Marcus67

My uncle’s Jamaican Collie that he brought back to Spain in the early/mid 80s. It isn’t that strong (maybe from years of inbreeding) but he created a successful business while consuming generous amounts of it. He is Dutch originally and hates the modern hybrids in Holland for their effect. Hermie female pollination unfortunately- just as the Jamaicans did it.

Attachments

• 1AB615EE-936A-4ED3-AE12-F3FD1858C766.png
    1AB615EE-936A-4ED3-AE12-F3FD1858C766.png
    485.5 KB · Views: 51

Marcus67

Sorry if this has been posted before, but has anyone been able to track down Noel Johill of Genret Farms in Westmoreland Jamaica- the man who spent considerable effort locating Lambsbread on the Island back in 2016?