What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

...CR500AF...

if someone gives you genetics or a clone etc on the condition not to share you have to keep your word ... Period
and its just common courtesy if you make a release of acquired commercial genetics make it a one off not a pure release
on another note,
I got some pulga seed from pavarti valley
and the one who harvested the seeds in the wild told me to
share these with no restriction

coco:thank you:
PULGA VILLAGE | Altitude : 2895 m
31.999229° N 77.44191° E
Accessible only by foot the Village is a few hours hike from the town of Barshiani located in Kullu district Himachal pradesh . Home of the Narayan Rishi sacred cove which protects dense Deodar forest almost entirely covered in snow during the winter months of November – March .

Cold tolerant landrace varieties from the Village of Pulga .
colors and aromas are vibrant and range from reddish to deep black . fruity and minty to heavy pungent aromas

NOT TALKING ABOUT SHARING THINGS YOU PROMISED NOT TO PERIOD.!!!!!!!!!!!

talking about people the hold on to genetics just to lord over everybody else so they can feel like a hero or somebody in the know.
and on a another note if you have something you can not share STFU about it and enjoy it without pissing on everybody else...;)

acespicoli

23Guard your heart with all diligence,
for from it flow springs of life.

bob.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	bob.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.8 KB ID:	17832825

best ~~~

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Someone over here grew some NLD genetics from St.Vincent.Nld genetics are still grown over there.Could be the old Lambsbread too or probably originally from India since till 1979 the Island was a British colony.

There is an old reggae Movie i think its called reggae sunset we saw it in the very early 80s in it they showed the Lambsbread the plants were growing in the jungle/ forests not in the open or clearings and the plants looked like say a Nevil's Haze they were huge. The leaf on the plants were not supper narrow leafed they had huge size leaf that were narrow leaf but a little more broad like you see in old Colombians.

In the movie this American guy takes a leaf from one of the growing plants and there were many puts it in his pipe and begins to smokes it and he got very high off it.

I only saw imported Jamaican here once the flowers were very odd looking they screwed like a cork screw very strong smelling of lemon bletch never seen flowers like it.

I think the term Lambsbread just means good herb.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
There is an old reggae Movie i think its called reggae sunset we saw it in the very early 80s in it they showed the Lambsbread the plants were growing in the jungle/ forests not in the open or clearings and the plants looked like say a Nevil's Haze they were huge. The leaf on the plants were not supper narrow leafed they had huge size leaf that were narrow leaf but a little more broad like you see in old Colombians.

In the movie this American guy takes a leaf from one of the growing plants and there were many puts it in his pipe and begins to smokes it and he got very high off it.

I only saw imported Jamaican here once the flowers were very odd looking they screwed like a cork screw very strong smelling of lemon bletch never seen flowers like it.

I think the term Lambsbread just means good herb.

You don't mean Countryman movie from 1982?

GoatCheese

Veteran

Yea, on Phylos Galaxy Lamb’s bread/Jamaican is closely related to Columbians

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Isn't Kali an Indian word?

Anybody any info on what the Jamaicans called Kali? Or is it just another word for grass?

Jamaicans say “ collie weed” whether it’s related to kali I don’t know but it’s collie weed,,,,s2

Limeygreen

Veteran
I assumed collie, kali weed was something like the derogatory term for indians, coolies. They just change the word to reflect that itès indian herb but not be disrespectful, many jamaicans get very upset if you say coolie it seems.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You don't mean Countryman movie from 1982?

No i am sure it was called Reggae Sunset the part of the movie i described about the plants growing in the Forrest / jungle and the American guy picking and smoking a leaf and his reaction to the potency is something i always remember just don't ask me about the rest of the movie lol.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
No i am sure it was called Reggae Sunset the part of the movie i described about the plants growing in the Forrest / jungle and the American guy picking and smoking a leaf and his reaction to the potency is something i always remember just don't ask me about the rest of the movie lol.

Not this one?

Goodherb

Someone over here grew some NLD genetics from St.Vincent.Nld genetics are still grown over there.Could be the old Lambsbread too or probably originally from India since till 1979 the Island was a British colony.

Greetings mexcurandero420.

I am living st.vincent and the Grenadines.

I read posts of that particular member also. He mentioned that he got the seeds here around 2001.
At that time I wasn't living here,At that time one could have easily identified ,what what was refer to as pure local landrace .
But It has gotten so bad , that the international (canadian) cannabis companies ,whom has recently set up shop here has found it difficult ,if not impossible to put their fingers on what use to be identified as "vincy" herb.

Mexcurandero420. No doubt the jamaican landrace "lambsbread" (meaning : the bread of the lambs of CHRIST,"the good Shepherd", Messiah. In the old testament, the "High priest's" use to sacrifice lambs, but in newer testimonies ,that Messiah (CHRIST HIMSELF is in the holy herb) CHRIST ,did states to his disciples in the name of JAH . As often as you , partake in breaking of this bread ,do it in remembrance of HIM.

Hence, the RASTAMAN'S Chalice"the holy grail" the
herb is cut up an offered on the chu 'che ,the altar .
The smoke is associated with praises that go's up ,to His Imperial Majesty QUDEMAWI HAILE SELASSIE on high!

Anyway, the vincy strain is essentially Colombian and panamanian , which is also colombian pheno's .

My uncle (and others) told me that in 70s tons of pounds use to be imported in from panama , to a lesser degree from colombia also ,up until the early 90s colombians ,was still being imported here.

Hope this brings a light , to your searching !

Mexcurandero, like it is said ,in volcano ashes we trust!

​​​​​​​
The plant of renown ! ​​​​​​

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Greetings mexcurandero420.

I am living st.vincent and the Grenadines.

I read posts of that particular member also. He mentioned that he got the seeds here around 2001.
At that time I wasn't living here,At that time one could have easily identified ,what what was refer to as pure local landrace .
But It has gotten so bad , that the international (canadian) cannabis companies ,whom has recently set up shop here has found it difficult ,if not impossible to put their fingers on what use to be identified as "vincy" herb.

Mexcurandero420. No doubt the jamaican landrace "lambsbread" (meaning : the bread of the lambs of CHRIST,"the good Shepherd", Messiah. In the old testament, the "High priest's" use to sacrifice lambs, but in newer testimonies ,that Messiah (CHRIST HIMSELF is in the holy herb) CHRIST ,did states to his disciples in the name of JAH . As often as you , partake in breaking of this bread ,do it in remembrance of HIM.

Hence, the RASTAMAN'S Chalice"the holy grail" the
herb is cut up an offered on the chu 'che ,the altar .
The smoke is associated with praises that go's up ,to His Imperial Majesty QUDEMAWI HAILE SELASSIE on high!

Anyway, the vincy strain is essentially Colombian and panamanian , which is also colombian pheno's .

My uncle (and others) told me that in 70s tons of pounds use to be imported in from panama , to a lesser degree from colombia also ,up until the early 90s colombians ,was still being imported here.

Hope this brings a light , to your searching !

Mexcurandero, like it is said ,in volcano ashes we trust!

The plant of renown ! ​​​​​​

G'day GoodHerb,

Saw that the volcano erupted again.Stay safe, don't know which part of the island you live, but look out now the wind increased for the fallen ashes.The particles are not so good for your airways.

Thnx for info about the origin of the St.Vincent genetics.Interesting history about the import of Panamanian ganja to the island of St.Vincent.What I read is that US military started to grow ganja in the 1920s in Panama for research.In the early 20th century much ganja was imported from the UK which was a great supplier for medicinal ganja which came from India, although in the 19th century tons of Charas came from Yarkant, Turkestan, nowadays Xinjiang, but that is another story.
​​​​​​​

mexcurandero420

Veteran
G'day GoodHerb,

Saw that the volcano erupted again.Stay safe, don't know which part of the island you live, but look out now the wind increased for the fallen ashes.The particles are not so good for your airways.

Thnx for info about the origin of the St.Vincent genetics.Interesting history about the import of Panamanian ganja to the island of St.Vincent.What I read is that US military started to grow ganja in the 1920s in Panama for research.In the early 20th century much ganja was imported from the UK which was a great supplier for medicinal ganja which came from India, although in the 19th century tons of Charas came from Yarkant, Turkestan, nowadays Xinjiang, but that is another story.

Just found this btw
​​​​​​​Trinidad

Another idiosyncrasy of the British Empire was the trade in ganja from India to Trinidad, which - as Home Office correspondence revealed - lasted until 1940:

"It is the case that the Government of India is, and has been for some time, allowing exports of Hemp to Trinidad for purposes which are, quite frankly, neither medical nor scientific. They are in fact allowed for the purpose of supplying an Indian population in Trinidad with ganja for smoking".

Goodherb

Just found this btw
Trinidad

Another idiosyncrasy of the British Empire was the trade in ganja from India to Trinidad, which - as Home Office correspondence revealed - lasted until 1940:

"It is the case that the Government of India is, and has been for some time, allowing exports of Hemp to Trinidad for purposes which are, quite frankly, neither medical nor scientific. They are in fact allowed for the purpose of supplying an Indian population in Trinidad with ganja for smoking".

Blessed love.

Yes . It is said by the old timers ,that the first (openly known)herb smokers got their stash from returnees of trinidad ,back to st. vincent in late 60s . So most likely , vincy (once indigenous)strains pheno's are steep in indian ganja's gene pool .
The panama and colombian came after !
​​​​​​​I will research if the indentured servants from indian came with with any seeds in the 1830-40’s

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Blessed love.

Yes . It is said by the old timers ,that the first (openly known)herb smokers got their stash from returnees of trinidad ,back to st. vincent in late 60s . So most likely , vincy (once indigenous)strains pheno's are steep in indian ganja's gene pool .
The panama and colombian came after !
I will research if the indentured servants from indian came with with any seeds in the 1830-40’s

G'day GoodHerb

What I found and was written by Chris Duvall in his book Cannabis, that indentured people from Sierra Leone brought Cannabis with them in 1862 and he found this info in the British archives.Perhaps something like that could have happened also on St.Vincent.
​​​​​​​Best vibes