What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativas

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
19339316-EDD9-44F0-B66C-4909DCCE8D50.jpeg

Sunshineinabag

Sad, I heard my mom talk highly of the Hawaiian originals. It’s unfair how there’s not more availability of things like Acapulco gold, Thai Stick, or the aforementioned old school Hawaiians. 😪 my age it’s all polyploid 🍰🦍🍪 trash that puts me to bed. I’m sure I’m not the only one to have this same rant. Hah

Thcvhunter
Cheers and thanks for the reply.

My handle here .. Acapulco gold:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Sad, I heard my mom talk highly of the Hawaiian originals. It’s unfair how there’s not more availability of things like Acapulco gold, Thai Stick, or the aforementioned old school Hawaiians. 😪 my age it’s all polyploid 🍰🦍🍪 trash that puts me to bed. I’m sure I’m not the only one to have this same rant. Hah

Thcvhunter
Cheers and thanks for the reply.

Actually, AG and Thai stick are still around.

Bodhi has AG and RSC has several highland Thai's

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
@ rocket man!
:thank you: got some going currently in a cross >>> try to get some pics up ASAP

That fem you have looks nice i really love the old Hawaiian sativa heavy Maui but sadly like all places now lots of dutch lines have taken over.

I was sent some interesting Maui lines some years ago hoping i could find something close to the Maui Wowie sat line that was exported in i had in the mid 80s.

I was even sent the Maui HP that the guy called Mr Maui who past away years ago and crew had.

The one i liked best was a local line grown for many years by my mates uncle and i crossed that to the Thai.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
This Maui line was from my friends uncle out of all the old local Maui lines i was sent this was my favored

maui1.jpg

I crossed her to a Thai male and made a line i call HYPE a tribute line to all the hyped lines in short.

This is what i ended up with.

Cnv0080.jpg

Some a lot more Sativa here are a few flower pics from Hype.

Cnv0109.jpg

Cnv0107.jpg

bleepboop

I didn't have the soil mix/pot size quite right for this as leaves were yellowing and dying off a lot the last few weeks as nutrients were not cycling fast enough. 9L airpot with recycled soil and a single blumat dripper.

The seed was from Thcvhunter and his 2018 repro of BOEL 70s Hawaiian seedstock.

I did pop 3 but couldn't be around enough to stop some fatal droughts. I was hoping to dust with some red snake (Oaxacan x Columbian) pollen but it doesn't look like was viable. There's a few seeds from a Ukhrul X high voltage (acg-c99-powerplant) male.

​​​​​​​Despite a hard life it's very pungent and plenty of finger hash after taking it 11 weeks. Citrus/hashy. I have a crap sense of smell though.

Attachments

• photo2038194.jpg
    photo2038194.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 58
  • photo2038193.jpg
    photo2038193.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 50
  • photo2041140.jpg
    photo2041140.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 52
  • photo2041141.jpg
    photo2041141.jpg