What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An Original Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one is like the ones in post 98. Tremendous glue leaner. Make sure you top these earlier then th he branching explodes and growth increases overall.

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good Fronk! Mind if I share your pic?
How old are these? Girls I'm hoping for ya!!
What's the plan for flower? I usually top about that size. The branching really takes off after they get cut.

Fronk

Lookin good Fronk! Mind if I share your pic?
How old are these? Girls I'm hoping for ya!!
What's the plan for flower? I usually top about that size. The branching really takes off after they get cut.

Cheers man. Go for it, about 6 weeks old, I’ll top them In About a week as I’ll clone the tops.
Branching looks great on them.
I’ll flower them indoors when it’s their turn (depending on males from what’s in front).
I run 9 plants in a 5x5 all about a week apart with a hgl550 and a hgl260 in the one tent. Karma Sour D, Killer Glue and a few others in front. :smoke out:
Yeew.

Rodehazrd

Hello folks
Here's my RILs I only topped once and they really stretched on me. I kept 8 girls inside and put 1 runt outside to make room. I've picked 6 keepers so far so many look alike. I'm pinching those clones as soon as they branch out. My next run of clones should be more even. It's bad light phone pix but here they are.

Attachments

• 20200830_165707~2.jpg
    20200830_165707~2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200830_165733.jpg
    20200830_165733.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200830_170040.jpg
    20200830_170040.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 24

Rodehazrd

Hello folks
Here's my RILs I only topped once and they really stretched on me. I kept 8 girls inside and put 1 runt outside to make room. I've picked 6 keepers so far so many look alike. I'm pinching those clones as soon as they branch out. My next run of clones should be more even. It's bad light phone pix but here they are.

Oh yeah 34 days 1212

Rodehazrd

This is one I put outside to see how she does in PM season. At first look I thought she attracted all the spider mites in the forest but in a closer view it's not mites.

Attachments

• 20200904_125228~2.jpg
    20200904_125228~2.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 23

BillFarthing

Veteran
Dang Tony Green. This is a 9/11 I'm never going to forget!

picture.php

Thanks for the GB BX1F1s, diet root beer coozie and doob case.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GB bx1f1 almost gone. Figured itd make a great side by side! Good luck, though you shouldnt need much!!!!

Hi Tony, the robot you've done is just colossal!
Please tell me, the original GG 4 clone you used (P1), what is its origin?
sorry for the clumsy text, machine translation, I don't speak English.